Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Anybody have an xbox live 2 day or 2 week trial they wouldn't mind PM'ing me? I just ran out of live at the least convenient time. MKX drops Tuesday :x

Hey I have a question for you guys?

I let my girls brother borrow my xbox one controller.

So I get it back today and noticed that it wasn't the same and was older and he tried to pull the switcheroo.

I tried to sync it back to my xbox but it doesn't sync back automatically.

He's telling me my xbox doesn't recognize it anymore because it was synced with another.

I thought that once you sync the controller to your system it would always be remembered.

He's saying that once you sync it with another system the original system it forgets about.

I'm not sure and if you guys don't understand my question let me know.

Tell your girls brother to bring the controller he has over and sync it to your xbox and see if it automatically syncs.

Hey I have a question for you guys?

I let my girls brother borrow my xbox one controller.

So I get it back today and noticed that it wasn't the same and was older and he tried to pull the switcheroo.

I tried to sync it back to my xbox but it doesn't sync back automatically.

He's telling me my xbox doesn't recognize it anymore because it was synced with another.

I thought that once you sync the controller to your system it would always be remembered.

He's saying that once you sync it with another system the original system it forgets about.

I'm not sure and if you guys don't understand my question let me know.
If you sync a controller with a new Xbox then you have to sync it again when the controller returns to its original Xbox. I'm 90 percent sure on this though its been awhile since I took my controller to a friends house and I can't remember if I had to re-sync it when I got home. He may have pulled a switch on accident. If he took your controller to his house how would he know if he got your controller mixed with his? I put a little mark on my controllers to differentiate but if I didn't I me and my boys would mix them up all the time.

If you sync a controller with a new Xbox then you have to sync it again when the controller returns to its original Xbox. I'm 90 percent sure on this though its been awhile since I took my controller to a friends house and I can't remember if I had to re-sync it when I got home. He may have pulled a switch on accident. If he took your controller to his house how would he know if he got your controller mixed with his? I put a little mark on my controllers to differentiate but if I didn't I me and my boys would mix them up all the time.

You definitely have to re-sync it to the xbox after syncing it with another one.

Are the batteries in the controller the same or different?
Was you controller updated before you let him borrow it?

If you have to update your controller again, it might not be the same one.

QvKCuGA.gif

So for the last week or two I've been noticing something strange with my One. Every time I power it on, the screen is dark as hell, it's almost like it's in power save mode. Usually once I step in front of the Kinect, the picture brightens to it's normal color. For the last couple of weeks, the screen stays dark. I have to turn it off and on until it finally starts up normally. Anybody else experiencing this? It's really ******* annoying to the point I don't even want to bother with it man :smh:

MKX tonight!

Does anybody have an xbox live trial I can hold. Trying to be a crab and hold out til pay day to buy a one year :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom