Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Hate the turn based RPGs, so FF is out of the question for me.

Only one turned based RPG I liked was secret of mana for the SNES. That was the GOAT IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard FF Type 0 and the newer ones no longer do turned based combat... ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
this is true papi

RUH roh.

So it's like.... Run around and hit monsters?

If so.. Might have to invest.

My brother had an emulator like two summers ago on his MacBook we played everything I ever owned on supernintendo.. I beat every game I had as a kid it felt great especially maximum carnage.. And oddly enough lion king... I kept breaking simbas neck in one level..

There are still aspects of turnbased battles, but they have implimented free roam attacking in most final fantasy's.

Best way to describe it would be a hybrid of action and turn-based battles. I think it works very well in most cases.

I'm getting pretty close to completing Dragon Age Inquisition and I'm curious, are there any other RPGs out that are on the same tier of greatness for Xbox One right now?

I've never been into RPGs like that but this is definitely one of the best games I've ever played. The story line is so deep and I've literally put in 80 hours of gameplay which makes it well worth the purchase. These are the types of games I bought this thing for.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
The witcher 3 comes out next month

I'm getting pretty close to completing Dragon Age Inquisition and I'm curious, are there any other RPGs out that are on the same tier of greatness for Xbox One right now?

I've never been into RPGs like that but this is definitely one of the best games I've ever played. The story line is so deep and I've literally put in 80 hours of gameplay which makes it well worth the purchase. These are the types of games I bought this thing for.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
thw witcher 3 might interest you.

^^ Witcher 3 looks dope. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for that one. I forgot Kingdom Hearts 3 is on the way too :smokin

Last edited:
Just seen that the next COD is going to be some more futuristic crap.  Easy pass.  they ruined COD 
mean.gif

Halo: Spartan Strike Launches Today on Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, iPhone, iPad and Steam

The newest mobile top-down shooter from the Halo universe has officially arrived. Today, Microsoft Studios and 343 Industries, in conjunction with Vanguard Games, launched Halo: Spartan Strike on Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, iPhone, iPad, and Steam as a digital download for $5.99 ERP (price and availability may vary by region).

Set during the events of Halo 2 on New Mombasa in 2552, you can play through 30 challenging missions while leading UNSC troops through cities and jungles with an all new arsenal of weapons, abilities and vehicles.

Also available on iPad, iPhone, and Steam is the Halo: Spartan Bundle. The bundle includes both Halo: Spartan Assault – the original Halo top-down shooter that plays through the historic first missions of the Spartan Ops program as Commander Palmer – and Halo: Spartan Strike for $9.99 ERP (price and availability may vary by region).

Check Halo Waypoint for updated Halo information and keep tuning into Xbox Wire for the latest on Halo: Spartan Strike, Xbox and more.

Purchase Halo: Spartan Strike on the various platforms below:
Halo: Spartan Strike for Windows 8
Halo: Spartan Strike for Windows Phone 8
Halo: Spartan Strike for iPad, iPhone
Halo: Spartan Strike for Steam

:x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol:

343 gon' 343 :nerd:

in b4 "it probably runs smoother than MCC" :nerd:

Last edited:
You guys know that you get $10 dollars when you preorder certain games on bestbuy, well when that reward gets added to your account can you return the game or does it void the reward and take it back? Cause

I'm tryings to eat.

Bros, I've had my X1 since launch but only just encountered this issue. Hoping one of you can help.

I noticed that my "hours played" stat on most games rockets up to ridiculous numbers because the game is still active even after I quit and return to the home screen. I realize that this is a desired feature that allows a "quick boot" return to active games.

But is there an easy way to close games/apps like on a phone, so that I don't just have 300+ hours two weeks after I buy a game?

Bros, I've had my X1 since launch but only just encountered this issue. Hoping one of you can help.

I noticed that my "hours played" stat on most games rockets up to ridiculous numbers because the game is still active even after I quit and return to the home screen. I realize that this is a desired feature that allows a "quick boot" return to active games.

But is there an easy way to close games/apps like on a phone, so that I don't just have 300+ hours two weeks after I buy a game?
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but after you a finish with a game just hit the middle button on your controller and it will bring you to the home screen then press start, after you hit start youll see where it says quit and click quit

just realized since im sharing games i can also share gold why have i not knew about this damn.

Last edited:
after you a finish with a game just hit the middle button on your controller and it will bring you to the home screen then press start, after you hit start youll see where it says quit and click quit

Never thought to press Start after I return to Home screen. Hopefully this will do the trick. Thank you very much

Last edited:

weebay.gif

So that's why FH2 shows up as 80 hours played on my xb1 stats, but it's 40 hours on my fh2 stats.

Back
Top Bottom