Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
They should really start making games that are very compatible with the Kinect feature. Maybe some sort of virtual reality first person gun game like the arcades but with a more controlled free movement rifle to hold or something. I think it would be a hit. The ones are the arcades have limited movement and they're pretty expensive at home, and have small levels, bosses, no live play, etc. To make a game like that for Xbox One with its kinect feature would probably change the game industry.

Last edited:
Something like this?

Yea like that, but more focused and aiming at your TV screen. But that's still pretty cool too but I can imagine it being more expensive with the headset and goggles. But that particular feature sort of defeats the purpose of a TV and the lack of total awareness of your surroundings. Still pretty cool though, Xbox should consider.

Last edited:
I'm confused
U said best racing game to date
That's not mario kart 8...........
Forza Horizon 2 vs. Mario Kart 8?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Doesn't H2 have the option of either using simulation or arcade physics?...

Nah Horizon driving is too fake. Fun game but regular Forza > Horizon
I've played a little bit of Forza 5. It's the best sim racer, I've played.

I see why people prefer it to arcade racers, but Horizon has an open world.

Which is draws me towards Horizon than Motorsport.

Either way, both franchises compliment each other.

Man I really hope the flood returns on Halo 5. Even though I didn't truly enjoy multiplayer, I'm still going to get it for the storyline and campaign and hope they made the campaign longer and the story interesting.

Anybody playing Halo MCC and trying to rank in Team Slayer? I can't seem to get passed rank 12. Add me @ xXxHIGHNESSxXx

Nah Horizon driving is too fake. Fun game but regular Forza > Horizon

Doesn't H2 have the option of either using simulation or arcade physics?...
 i don't think it can make it as real as regular Forza though.  it's that influence from the DIRT creators 

forza gets real old after a while tbh. i had 5 and got bored pretty fast.

prefer FH series.

Yall don't think they did the MCC screwup On purpose
Like if MCC collection had actually worked out the gate
And been perfect
There wouldnt be any reason for folks to get halo 5
Think about it
Why buy halo 5 if the MCC collection was perfect
They just t wanted folks to get a feel of halo
And fiend for a game that works
And then bam everyone buys halo 5 cause it actually works

Yall don't think they did the MCC screwup On purpose
Like if MCC collection had actually worked out the gate
And been perfect
There wouldnt be any reason for folks to get halo 5
Think about it
Why buy halo 5 if the MCC collection was perfect
They just t wanted folks to get a feel of halo
And fiend for a game that works
And then bam everyone buys halo 5 cause it actually works

Anyone else having the issue where Twitch is randomly choosing when to broadcast my chat audio and when not to? Its not the copyrighted audio thing either cause the game sound goes through, just every once in a while it wont pick up chat audio.

What's dumber
my theory
Or
Everyone who bought a game that didn't work for like 6 months..........

Well I'm a halo fan but not like most so I got it right when it was fixed I didn't experience it broken.. I still don't think they would launch a game broken on purpose collection had a lot of hype.. Just can't justify your theory having any truth to it that's all

What's dumber
my theory
Or

Well I'm a halo fan but not like most so I got it right when it was fixed I didn't experience it broken.. I still don't think they would launch a game broken on purpose collection had a lot of hype.. Just can't justify your theory having any truth to it that's all
U forget
They launched the 360
Knowing about the red rings issue...............

That is one of the dumbest theories I ever heard

Yeah... With you on that.
What's dumber
my theory
Or

Nice deflection. But since you love to double down on stuff when you're wrong, lets breakdown how ridiculous you sound:

-You theory is that they intentionally released the game broken, as to not compete with Halo 5. When...........

-They could have saved themselves millions, and loads of man hours by doing...........I dunno, never developing the game in the first

-Secondly your theory implies that their will be millions of people still actively playing the MCC one year later, and not willing to cop H5. Well 1 million active players if a RIDICULOUSLY high player count, especially a year after release.

-And further, for your theory to work, the MCC and H5 would have to be comparable in sales.

Even ignoring the last two points. You think that MS and 343 pissed away all the goodwill they had, damaged their most valuable gaming brand, and sunk millions into a project, just to make sure people bought H5

If you can't see how dumb that sounds, then I dunno what to tell you.

Anyway, you're welcome for the lesson once again

9daj9smgZ362Q.gif

And I'm outta here once again

View media item 1538762

Last edited:
That is one of the dumbest theories I ever heard

Yeah... With you on that.
What's dumber
my theory
Or

Nice deflection. But since you love to double down on stuff when you're wrong, lets breakdown how ridiculous you sound:

-You theory is that they intentionally released the game broken, as to not compete with Halo 5. When...........

-They could have saved themselves millions, and loads of man hours by doing...........I dunno, never developing the game in the first

-Secondly your theory implies that their will be millions of people still actively playing the MCC one year later, and not willing to cop H5. Well 1 million active players if a RIDICULOUSLY high player count, especially a year after release.

-And further, for your theory to work, the MCC and H5 would have to be comparable in sales.

Even ignoring the last two points. You think that MS and 343 pissed away all the goodwill they had, damaged their most valuable gaming brand, and sunk millions into a project, just to make sure people bought H5

If you can't see how dumb that sounds, then I dunno what to tell you.

Anyway, you're welcome for the lesson once again

View media item 1538761
And I'm outta here once again

View media item 1538762
When u posted that same combo of pics
I actually shot u down after
U must not have seen it

Also as stated before they wasted millions
Repairing and shipping back and forth red ring'd consoles when they knew about it
So what's to stop them from doing the same to a game

Back
Top Bottom