Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
How do I snap TV and play at the same time? It doesn't allow me to play the game once I snap it. It just gives me a list of channels and if I say stop listening I have to exit the snap in order to play....any advice??

what is dead rising like?  i've never played any of them.

I started to pick it up today but decided to wait and trade in 2k towards it

If they don't do something soon about the bugs, I can't even complete a game now

Almost bought Dr at GS yesterday but decided against it and went with cod to get my fps fix in

OK so anybody got an inside source at best buy? I need to know when they'll be restocking ones.
I've read in other places that they're releasing all the pre-ordered day 1 systems that people didn't pick up tomorrow.

I'm considering it. But I also don't really want to be a tester for the first batch, so I might wait til all the issues have been addressed before i pick one up.
Just to follow up on this. 3 of my friends picked up day one systems at best buy this morning.

I'm caving. Gonna go check a couple best buys out right now.
I called around to the richmond va area BBs and none of those had any preorders to release. I gotta try when the next batch comes out. Any info on those please post it

Is there an option in game settings to lower the volume? That way when u snap u can hear only TV?

My damb controller broke already. The LB button stop working
mean.gif

Just got back from walmart bought a new one and switched them in the car and returned it

Just had the thing happen to me in 2k :smh: at least it saved where it left off or I would have been saltier than a mofo

i don't think ill be able to handle that snap.. i need to focus on one thing at a time..  
laugh.gif

I pretty much only focus on the TV when they're shooting FTs or I'm out the game in MyPlayer.. pretty easy
laugh.gif

I don't skip any FT animations and let them play on.. plus the audio on the TV is played through as well.. so when something crazy happens you will catch it.

And if it's a good game like this Denver/KC game then you can just go fullscreen with the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i don't think ill be able to handle that snap.. i need to focus on one thing at a time..  
laugh.gif

I pretty much only focus on the TV when they're shooting FTs or I'm out the game in MyPlayer.. pretty easy
laugh.gif

I don't skip any FT animations and let them play on.. plus the audio on the TV is played through as well.. so when something crazy happens you will catch it.

And if it's a good game like this Denver/KC game then you can just go fullscreen with the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'm trying to hold off for at least a year, but i might mess around and grab one for my bday.. somebody i know needs to hurry up and get one of these damn things, so i can see if it's worth it to get it earlier 

Back
Top Bottom