Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
All preview invites was sent yesterday to those who hit me up.

Question fellas, I have a bunch of 360's that I need to get rid of, what is the best seller platform to get the most money, was gonna list on Craiglist.
Craigslist pretty much, Facebook's too I guess. I know the CAG forums have a selling board. Could sell here too

Question fellas, I have a bunch of 360's that I need to get rid of, what is the best seller platform to get the most money, was gonna list on Craiglist.
Craigslist pretty much, Facebook's too I guess. I know the CAG forums have a selling board. Could sell here too
Thanks I figured was hoping there is something like USell where folks just give cash for electronics. I had Googled for that and the sites I found was only giving like $25 a console

Thanks I figured was hoping there is something like USell where folks just give cash for electronics. I had Googled for that and the sites I found was only giving like $25 a console
Yea I wouldn't expect to get more than 70

Yea I wouldn't expect to get more than 70
Yeah what I see the average, I'm good with that. Gonna probably list for 60-70, trying to get rid of them fast.

for those asking to get invites into the preview program just know its not right away that use will get in could take months
Message from MS within 24 hours [emoji]128527[/emoji]
really for the preview program ? congrats fam honestly damn i remember when the system like first came out someone sent me an invite into the program and it literally took a month and a half till i received my invite. thats dope thoguh bruh any games in the vault you play yet  ? 

not a fan of any of them yet so i havnt tried BC 

for those asking to get invites into the preview program just know its not right away that use will get in could take months
Message from MS within 24 hours [emoji]128527[/emoji]
really for the preview program ? congrats fam honestly damn i remember when the system like first came out someone sent me an invite into the program and it literally took a month and a half till i received my invite. thats dope thoguh bruh any games in the vault you play yet  ?

not a fan of any of them yet so i havnt tried BC
I installed Mass Effect started it up but didn't play, you have to use cloud saves which sucks

I installed Mass Effect started it up but didn't play, you have to use cloud saves which sucks
Whats even worse is that you can't even load old playthroughs if you had DLC tied to them. Had to start a brand new game and couldn't even do New Game+ 
mean.gif

Whats even worse is that you can't even load old playthroughs if you had DLC tied to them. Had to start a brand new game and couldn't even do New Game+ 
mean.gif
Yeah that kinda defeats the purpose of BC, this is still the early version, maybe it will be situated in the final version.

mean.gif
dlc will be supported once the beta's over.

Do you still need the disc after you dl the game?
if you purchased the game digitally, you don't.

you need the disc to verify you bought it.

Anybody know if the BC games can be game shared? 
If you dl the game from your gamesharer's account from your xb1, gamesharing could work.

Easily the greatest game line up in xbox history. Gears is auto copped. Tomb Raider auto copped. Forza auto copped. Halo 5 is a maybe

I was playing the gears beta last night and I was so hyped no scoping heads on war machine. The nostalgia had me eccstatic. Xbox is def back

The wait for batman is killing me though

Last edited:
the shotgun seems really off to me or maybe its the hit detection im not sure. i had some dope no scopes with the sniper as well i wish i was able to record them

the game just feels so off to me i know its just a beta but i think they got a few things to work on 

the shotgun seems really off to me or maybe its the hit detection im not sure. i had some dope no scopes with the sniper as well i wish i was able to record them

the game just feels so off to me i know its just a beta but i think they got a few things to work on 

I feel like the shot gun is pure gears 1 cause I found myself shooting blanks with the shotty but the movement is off. The snipe feels like gears 3 but with gears 1 active down. If you active perfect and snipe anywhere near someone's head, it's poppin off. The have to fix that and make it more precise.

Easily the greatest game line up in xbox history. Gears is auto copped. Tomb Raider auto copped. Forza auto copped. Halo 5 is a maybe

I was playing the gears beta last night and I was so hyped no scoping heads on war machine. The nostalgia had me eccstatic. Xbox is def back

The wait for batman is killing me though

All of this.

Gears. Gears. Gears.

Who woulda thought playing something so old would feel so damn great.

Back
Top Bottom