Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
MICROSOFT HAS BEGUN TO FIX THE PARTY SYSTEM. THEY HAVE LISTENED.
laugh.gif

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/441128/xbox-one-party-system-improvements-in-the-works/
Some things are better left untouched. This was one of them.. the party system last gen was perfect(imo).

edit, nvm. fake link 
laugh.gif

this was in that same article
A witness says an old lady beat a kid with her purse in order to get the last toothbrush holder.
this too..
“We came outside and the Quiznos was burnt to the ground by angry shoppers. I think the Target had ran out of some kind of toaster,” said a shopper who wished not to be named because she was supposed to be bailing out her boyfriend who had punched another shopper over a set of soup ladles.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How the hell do I send send messages to being I just boned? Lol they need to know they were toyed with and t bagged. Help please. Xbl for 35? I'm in!!

my tv stays on almost all the time .. my xbox would die with in the first year if i watched it through the xbox lol
I read somewhere that they designed it to be able to run tv for ten years straight without shutting down....
source 
nerd.gif

My tv is pretty much on all night.. never during the day cause I don't watch much TV only what's on the dvr and right before bed.

I also read it was designed to be able to run tv for ten years straight without shutting down....

i read that here. 2 posts up

Back
Top Bottom