Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm gonna be zoned in for Uncharted being its my first playthrough and Halo 5 campaign on legendary. Metal Gear next month, more than likely Ill Day 1 purchase Gears. Tomb Raider is copped. Gotta look into Until Dawn.

I'm gonna be zoned in for Uncharted being its my first playthrough and Halo 5 campaign on legendary. Metal Gear next month, more than likely Ill Day 1 purchase Gears. Tomb Raider is copped. Gotta look into Until Dawn.
Until Dawn gives me a horror Heavy Rain feel, it won't be for everyone. I'm still torn on Tomb Raider. I really want but I played the first on PS3 and usually try to stay on the same console for sequels. I could wait and year and get the game and all DLC (hopefully) when it releases nexxt year for PS4 but this this game looks really good. I might wait for a price drop too. I wasn't going to cop Gears day one since I won't be able to play online but I remembered that I brought my X1 to school and I could just play through the campaign solo for now....on INSANE
devil.gif

Until Dawn gives me a horror Heavy Rain feel, it won't be for everyone. I'm still torn on Tomb Raider. I really want but I played the first on PS3 and usually try to stay on the same console for sequels. I could wait and year and get the game and all DLC (hopefully) when it releases nexxt year for PS4 but this this game looks really good. I might wait for a price drop too. I wasn't going to cop Gears day one since I won't be able to play online but I remembered that I brought my X1 to school and I could just play through the campaign solo for now....on INSANE
devil.gif
I've never finished a campaign on Insane, I'm down for the headache...I mean challenge.

I beat Gears 1 and 2 both solo and co-op on Insane. Never finished 3 but can't remember why.

For the ones looking to add a PS4 to the Bone, Kmart has them online (mobile) for $200 brand new. May be able to price match elsewhere

http://m.kmart.com/sony-playstation-4/p-018W006374751001P

:x already sold out & im looking for one :nerd:
When I look on mobile it has the add to cart option. I'd go to BB and see about a price match. They're not going to go through the steps of actually trying to purchase it. People on gaf were successful at Wal mart

running some halo campaign on legendary halo1 at the moement

GT: Never Had Much

hit me up if you guys want to play.

When I look on mobile it has the add to cart option. I'd go to BB and see about a price match. They're not going to go through the steps of actually trying to purchase it. People on gaf were successful at Wal mart
every store i just came from is sold da **** out smh

Chances of the ps4 price being live tomorrow? Can't drive I've been drinking but will hit Walmart ASAP in the AM

Back
Top Bottom