• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Is 2k a must?

I have gta v for ps3 i kept jus because i thought id play again someday but would i be better off trading it for 2k?

Also forza is beautiful but im alrdy kinda bored of it. The multiplayer is brutally bad with the wait times and setup. May trade these both for 2k or dead rising

started a 2k game up with @ServeChilled81  lastnight. In the the 2nd qrt connection started to get horrible (think we both dropped connection) we had a great game going to. 
yeah, it's fun to actually play a game with someone that plays straight up

It seems like every fool i get matched up with just flings the ball down court and jacks up 3's and reaches the whole game
i reach sometimes for example when my damn player misses the easiest lay-up ever out of frustration i try to get the quick steal off the rebound. Works about 10% of the time 
laugh.gif

try to run another later on fam. i was getting hot wit ET from 3

Is 2k a must?

I have gta v for ps3 i kept jus because i thought id play again someday but would i be better off trading it for 2k?

Also forza is beautiful but im alrdy kinda bored of it. The multiplayer is brutally bad with the wait times and setup. May trade these both for 2k or dead rising

Depending on who you talk to 2K isn't a must have. For me, it's good enough to play and I haven't had too many problems; just a couple crashes mid game. MyPlayer is cool, but cheesy. If you're an Association Mode guy, you may be disappointed. MyGM just isn't the same thing.

I agree on Forza. I think it's the lack of tracks maybe.

Last edited:
Just curious how often XBL Gold subs usually go on sale? I copped two on Monday but was thinking I should've gotten another one, at least.

Every few months, at neweggs eBay store. I've had live since the 360 dropped and never paid more than 35 for a year

Just picked up another controller, I'm going to attempt to custom paint it myself in a few [emoji]128064[/emoji] ill post pics of the possible fail afterwards :lol:

Other than the poor party functionality, what are some of the other draw backs of the XB1 so far?

Other than the poor party functionality, what are some of the other draw backs of the XB1 so far?

I think its a solid console as a whole. there were reports of xb1s chewing up game discs. my friend said his xb1 stopped reading discs last weekend but worked a day later.

Took me and my boy about 20 minutes to figure out how to connect a second stick. Had to sign in as guest then a live shot came up on the screen of us and it wouldn't work til he waved and it recognized him. Tripped us out lol

Same thing happened to me, I just pulled out the manual, there's a small Sync button on the side of the Xbox as well.

Party functionality isn't perfect, but it works for what we need for the most part. Once I'm in our party, I don't have any problems. Just run my game and snap ESPN :pimp:

I think a link posted a page or two back had most of the drawbacks listed like battery life indicator.

Just snagged a xbox about 30 mins away from the crib
just finished hooking everything up and loading the update
I would post my gt but they gave me a generic one and I didnt have time to change it
I'm going to be on cod until I decide what to get next
see yall soon :nthat:

I think its a solid console as a whole. there were reports of xb1s chewing up game discs. my friend said his xb1 stopped reading discs last weekend but worked a day later.

I agree. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. So many functions but so little time to figure out how to do all this stuff. The switching between tv and gaming is just awesome, love that feature

i plan on picking up a X1 on friday. not sure if i should go searching around at stores or just order online on thursday.

i plan on picking up a X1 on friday. not sure if i should go searching around at stores or just order online on thursday.

Save yourself the time, trouble, and gas and just order online plus you may save on the tax as well depending on where you order from.

Everyone register their Xbox to add a couple years to your warranty? Seen it on reddit a while ago dunno if everyone did it.

I was so excited to get the xbox 1 but since i got it i haven't played as much as i thought i would.

I need some COD zombies on the xbox 1
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom