Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Fellas take it down a notch, just jokes man. If you did or didn't upgrade your choice.

Back to why you playing 360 tho bro...what happen to Destiny, let's slander the game and not each other pockets. Dame Dash said a man isn't suppose to watch another man's pockets.

Fellas take it down a notch, just jokes man. If you did or didn't upgrade your choice.

Back to why you playing 360 tho bro...what happen to Destiny, let's slander the game and not each other pockets. Dame Dash said a man isn't suppose to watch another man's pockets.

Lmao im kool just felt like he was taking a shot at me. Im waiting for the dlc to drop in destiny. I be trolling when i say destiny>_______ lol i know the game was trash but i enjoy it meh. Ive been playing ncaa football 14 and borderlands 2 (i kno the handsome collection is on the one) i never played sir hammerlock and tiny tinas dlc so i wanna knock them out

Lmao im kool just felt like he was taking a shot at me. Im waiting for the dlc to drop in destiny. I be trolling when i say destiny>_______ lol i know the game was trash but i enjoy it meh. Ive been playing ncaa football 14 and borderlands 2 (i kno the handsome collection is on the one) i never played sir hammerlock and tiny tinas dlc so i wanna knock them out
Yeah man should of got it for the 1 I would def run it with you, a lot of people don't be on it for the 1 I try to find games to join, rarely can find one, I want to max out my BL 2 characters but it's so hard on True Vault Hunter mode alone. I need a team! paging @DJYoung08  I would say just hold it down and grab it on sale for the one like Black Friday or something it bound to go for the low, we can backlog it and run it whenever, This holiday season is gonna be packed! Metal Gear in little over a week, Im very excite!

Yeah Destiny slander just my trolling, I heard the Taken King stream was crazy yesterday, the features added actually fixes the game crazy, basically Bungie trolled everyone for a year with Year 1 destiny because it  was lacking so much.

@iYen  you still  play Dark Souls 2? Cuz I don't think you finished Bloodborne but you playing DS2 and I heard it was harder.

Yeah man should of got it for the 1 I would def run it with you, a lot of people don't be on it for the 1 I try to find games to join, rarely can find one, I want to max out my BL 2 characters but it's so hard on True Vault Hunter mode alone. I need a team! paging @DJYoung08
 I would say just hold it down and grab it on sale for the one like Black Friday or something it bound to go for the low, we can backlog it and run it whenever, This holiday season is gonna be packed! Metal Gear in little over a week, Im very excite!

Yeah Destiny slander just my trolling, I heard the Taken King stream was crazy yesterday, the features added actually fixes the game crazy, basically Bungie trolled everyone for a year with Year 1 destiny because it  was lacking so much.

What?! TVHM was easy i soloed it multiple times on all the characters step yo game up lol jk
Now UVHM is stupid hard lol. Yea i had over 1000 hours on the 360 saved my files on a drive moved lost the drive had to start all over smh.

About destiny yeah the stream was crazy but im hip to bungie tactics now. They showed so kool new features but imo they should of been on the game from day one( or were they on there hmmmmm) im just not sold on a expansion for 40 bucks when i already spent 100 on destiny already. Ill see tho when they reveal game play and missions.

I know the game wont be out for a few more months but Im looking for a squad to roll with for BO3. GT: oGrimeyy

My dude djyoung08 djyoung08 could vouch for me. You want me on your team, trust :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't take a shot at you... I just said nobody is really doing that... You the one that came at me like a hot boy saying "looks at friends list not on friends list opinion doesn't matter"'...

I don't wanna be your e-friend anyway... I have enough.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 that was morning humor for the thread @Nickthestick91

Yeah man should of got it for the 1 I would def run it with you, a lot of people don't be on it for the 1 I try to find games to join, rarely can find one, I want to max out my BL 2 characters but it's so hard on True Vault Hunter mode alone. I need a team! paging @DJYoung08
 I would say just hold it down and grab it on sale for the one like Black Friday or something it bound to go for the low, we can backlog it and run it whenever, This holiday season is gonna be packed! Metal Gear in little over a week, Im very excite!

U gonna hit me up the one night im out of town on business.... :rofl:

I know the game wont be out for a few more months but Im looking for a squad to roll with for BO3. GT: oGrimeyy

My dude djyoung08 djyoung08 could vouch for me. You want me on your team, trust :wink:

We was unstoppable when we rolled together in AW :x :pimp:

Black Ops 3 is def better than AW but it still isn't COD, ill cop on sale....maybe. Too many games dropping this year.

The game actually could of been good but the power ups, one of them being a golden gun like destiny SUCKS.

Black Ops 3 is def better than AW but it still isn't COD, ill cop on sale....maybe. Too many games dropping this year.

The game actually could of been good but the power ups, one of them being a golden gun like destiny SUCKS.
too many 1 shot no skill kills and bs
sticking to rainbow six and battlefront later this year

Really want to get a pair of astro's but I don't want to pay 300 or have some wacky colors , like the orange or blue headset

Ill be on that duty trying to get back in my bag and playing in some tournaments hopefully 

ready to test the game out come Aug 26

i played madden 16 last night from the vault and it made me remember why i haven't purchased it in awhile. Every time last night dude i had dude get to a 4th down he went for it no matter if it was 4 and 15 or 4 and 6, it pisses me off play the game the right way.

graphics and physical gameplay was pretty dope i can only play a game or 2 before i get bored of it and shut it off

NFL games are the worst sport games PERIOD

Back
Top Bottom