Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I assume that he meant RE4 which has pretty good TPS gameplay mechanics. RE1-3 are more in line with what shottadru shottadru said; fixed camera angles created a suspenseful atmosphere where you werent sure what you would encounter around every corner.

True just trying to understand the gears hype. I guess its just not for me. I played the first and last one. Never online tho.

iYen iYen shottadru shottadru I think TLOU actually came close to replicating Gears mechanics. I normally don't play TPS MP games but TLOU reminded me so much of Gears that I got hooked. I can't speak on Uncharted's MP, I played for a bit and he didn't click right away so I never picked it up again. I'm definitely going to be more open minded with UC4.

Resident Evil 4 created the over the shoulder camera. Top 5 greatest games of all time. I played the hell out of that game when it first dropped and know sure as hell Cliffy B did as well.

Again add me: LameKilla CBK

Will be trying to set up a thread and get all out GT's for gears tonight if I can get outta work early enough. I'm suppose to be taking this chick out on a date around 8 ish but I'm bout to flake on this *****. I don't need anybody cutting into my gears time. Gamestop is already gonna be packed AF cause madden drops tonight as well :smh:

Resident Evil 4 created the over the shoulder camera. Top 5 greatest games of all time. I played the hell out of that game when it first dropped and know sure as hell Cliffy B did as well.

Again add me: LameKilla CBK

Will be trying to set up a thread and get all out GT's for gears tonight if I can get outta work early enough. I'm suppose to be taking this chick out on a date around 8 ish but I'm bout to flake on this *****. I don't need anybody cutting into my gears time. Gamestop is already gonna be packed AF cause madden drops tonight as well :smh:
**** taking her out
Bring her over
Order Chinese
Bang her back out
Then hop on gears
It's a win-win
**** u can even hit it from the back
while resting the controller in her back and play gears at the same damn time

Madden :smh:
When will people learn.
Not only did EA kill off a quality competitor in 2K, but that move inspired equally destructive exclusive contracts that ruined Baseball too

Last edited:
@iYen @shottadru I think TLOU actually came close to replicating Gears mechanics. I normally don't play TPS MP games but TLOU reminded me so much of Gears that I got hooked. I can't speak on Uncharted's MP, I played for a bit and he didn't click right away so I never picked it up again. I'm definitely going to be more open minded with UC4.
I can see the comparison with the two. Just weird thinking of the comparison based on how different the concepts, weapons are between the two great titles.

@JulesLives  I actually wasn't heavy into Gears online until Part 3, I liked it for coop multi and horde.

Is see yall hyped for Gears man but doubt I can hit BB for midnight release install and play, I start work 7am, ill be OD tired. Thursday I can get a nice run in I took the day off anyway so i'll be home.

**** taking her out
Bring her over
Order Chinese
Bang her back out
Then hop on gears
It's a win-win
**** u can even hit it from the back
while resting the controller in her back and play gears at the same damn time

Fam I don't even want any estrogen around me while I'm playing gears. It's gets that real. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten into it with exes and girls I've been talking to with that game. That game has been the cause of late date arrivals, forgetting to pick such and such up....oh the memories. The RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madden :smh:
When will people learn.
Not only did EA kill off a quality competitor in 2K, but that move inspired equally destructive exclusive contracts that ruined Baseball too

Just flat out sad. EA is going to play themselves out eventually. Live is dead, but I thought for sure we were going to get 2k's football sim this year.....

Last edited:

This legit looks god awful.
?????????

but how??? this looks really good imo.

whats wrong with it?
Gone through this ad nauseam, you know why. 

Not even here to convince anyone otherwise though, just wanted to comment, maybe I shouldnt have knowing what kind of reaction it would have garnered.

I've played an unhealthy amount of Halo in my life, it could really be ripped away tomorrow and I wouldnt think "man I wish I could have played more", and even so, if MCC ever gets fixed, and BC adds H3 I'll have those to play.

I've come to terms with the fact that H3 will be the last Halo I ever care about, and as far as I'm concerned the last good one.

Speaking of which, if anyone ever wants to do H3 MLG customs I'd be down to play.

go play your 360 and stop trolling me.
Lmao touche
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom