Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
:smh: :stoneface: $@%^#$^ clicked the icon, loading, black screen, info popup, SWBF needs an update, install 7.1 GB update? all i could do is :lol:

Last edited:
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
$@%^#$^ clicked the icon, loading, black screen, info popup, SWBF needs an update, install 7.1 GB update? all i could do is
laugh.gif
Better hard wire that X1

I started the background download on my SmartGlass app. :pimp:

It should be downloading as we speak, and ready to go once I get home from work. Welcome to the future it seems.

Can you give me a break down on how you did it exactly?

Like I went to xbox.com and "purchased" the beta, it said it should be d/l on my console at home....but you saying you can do it via smartglass?

Yeah but not everyone can hardwire the Xbox one cause of where the modem and router is in the crib.

So for you guys that can't invest in this...

TRENDnet Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter Kit, TPL-406E2K Amazon product ASIN B008F537KC
So this basically will give you HALF of your wired connection, right now I'm about 100 up and down but my router and modem is downstairs I get 50 down and about 65 up..

On wifi I'm like at 25 down and 45 up.

Glad I had cat 5 run through my whole new crib in the walls... I'm not messing around anymore.

I started the background download on my SmartGlass app.
pimp.gif

It should be downloading as we speak, and ready to go once I get home from work. Welcome to the future it seems.
Can you give me a break down on how you did it exactly?

Like I went to xbox.com and "purchased" the beta, it said it should be d/l on my console at home....but you saying you can do it via smartglass?
Works the same as you described, I went to the store, found the beta and "purchased" it. That's it. Downloads on my gamesharer and my xbox.

Yeah but not everyone can hardwire the Xbox one cause of where the modem and router is in the crib.

So for you guys that can't invest in this...

TRENDnet Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter Kit, TPL-406E2K Amazon product ASIN B008F537KC
So this basically will give you HALF of your wired connection, right now I'm about 100 up and down but my router and modem is downstairs I get 50 down and about 65 up..

On wifi I'm like at 25 down and 45 up.

Glad I had cat 5 run through my whole new crib in the walls... I'm not messing around anymore.

so in essence it's simulates a hardwire connection by going through the electrical system? and it's basically a wi-fi booster? :nerd: Really sounds like a great solution.

Last edited:
Playing in 3rd person is a LOT easier IMO. There's so much going on, you need to see as much and as far as you can.

Man I wish I didn't let my homie borrow my MGSV, I really wanted to get into MGSO at launch.  Now i feel like when I get on whenever I get it back, only hardcore dudes gonna be on it, and i'll be baby snake.  

Back
Top Bottom