Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Dumb question, but i have a 1TB external HD, does it need to be formatted to use it to store games? Also does the XBONE support USB hubs to expand the ports on the machine from 2 to more?

Nope, I'm not even going to take a break from work so I can leave early and eat when I get home. Homegirl done asked me 20x if I was sure I ain't want a break today  
roll.gif

TBH I only got bread to buy Halo cause I got a plug for GS coupons and only paid $10 for it, and that came from money I took out from a loan from school.
LMAO #CheapLife

Not adding you until you change that gametag.

You better start a GoFundMe @TimShepard
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I'm done.

Nah but for real, stop playing. Add me.

BOOTY!
Shotta Messiah my GT. I only can add you when the sun is out. Clicking on your gamertag at night makes me questionable.
I just added you. Just do like everyone else, call me "Warrior" lmao. 

EDIT: Seen your clips, didn't know they had doubles on Halo 5?

Last edited:
Yooo is there anyway to permanently unlock the BR or no? I'm tired of this damn pistol. I have req cards for the BR but I can't unlock it for good?

also, how do I tell when I have enough "energy" to spawn something?

Last edited:

LMAO #CheapLife

Does anyone call you booty lol?
Hell nah lmaoooo, not that I'd care if they did, it is my GT, but nah, they barely wanna call me "Warrior". But if I'm playing 2k and score I'll be like "BOOTY!" just to make everyone laugh lmao

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I'm done.

BOOTY!
Shotta Messiah my GT. I only can add you when the sun is out. Clicking on your gamertag at night makes me questionable.

Nah that was SWAT, no doubles.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I'm done.

BOOTY!

Nah that was SWAT, no doubles.
Oh OK, yea, I'm watching your clips now. We gotta play SWAT. They need to bring the BR's back on it. Getting me tight. I can't get no kills in Warzone lmao. If they have BRs in SWAT I haven't played with any as of yet.

Last edited:
Nah they have BR starts bro, but they also do magnum swat also in the playlist. Last night I got a lot of magnum starts. I might be on Destiny this evening but I might be able to get a little Halo in. @TimShepard

Dumb question, but i have a 1TB external HD, does it need to be formatted to use it to store games? Also does the XBONE support USB hubs to expand the ports on the machine from 2 to more?

HD's need to be formatted

Hubs are supported

Multiple HD's are supported.

Nah they have BR starts bro, but they also do magnum swat also in the playlist. Last night I got a lot of magnum starts. I might be on Destiny this evening but I might be able to get a little Halo in. @TimShepard
Oh ok. Thanks. Also, i saw you climb up in a clip. How'd you do that? A, A? 

also, you were one of the people that told me about Destiny in the thread when I asked? Saw your clips of it too, really on the fence about it, I'm fickle with certain games. Maybe I can download a demo. I don't want to waste bread.

Hell nah lmaoooo, not that I'd care if they did, it is my GT, but nah, they barely wanna call me "Warrior". But if I'm playing 2k and score I'll be like "BOOTY!" just to make everyone laugh lmao
roll.gif

U can get Year 1 Destiny for the low but I doubt that's an option being you won't spend $10 for your GT. Destiny is the best MP game on this gen. Hands down. If you got people who play Destiny you will have fun. Trust.  @TimShepard

U can get Year 1 Destiny for the low but I doubt that's an option being you won't spend $10 for your GT. Destiny is the best MP game on this gen. Hands down. If you got people who play Destiny you will have fun. Trust.  @TimShepard

Co-sign with the qualifier that you need a group or at least 1-2 buddies that consistently run and/or NT. LFG is cool for quick runs here and there, but that's not how this game was meant to be played.

Side note, I've gone digital :smokin

My only complaint is that I can't convert all my physical copies into digital. I should have listened to NT and made this switch earlier.

But can I play my GT? Is it a necessary to change it? Does it change my playing experience? No.

And nah, if I get it, I'm getting taken King, it come with everything right? I feel like I should wait until they do another "new release" and buy it and get everything in one, rather than paying that $40 again.

They don't have slayer in Destiny though, right?

Co-sign with the qualifier that you need a group or at least 1-2 buddies that consistently run and/or NT. LFG is cool for quick runs here and there, but that's not how this game was meant to be played.

Side note, I've gone digital
smokin.gif

My only complaint is that I can't convert all my physical copies into digital. I should have listened to NT and made this switch earlier.
Yea, if I get it, imma play with ya'll. 

I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it, imma get it then. How long does it take to DL?

So should I just say to hell with Halo 5 and get Destiny since it's super cheap & everybody is loving it? I need to find a 2nd FPS game for those moments when I just don't feel like playing Black Ops 3. Already ruled out Star Wars Battlefront & Rainbow Six Siege since those are just boring as hell to me.

So should I just say to hell with Halo 5 and get Destiny since it's super cheap & everybody is loving it? I need to find a 2nd FPS game for those moments when I just don't feel like playing Black Ops 3. Already ruled out Star Wars Battlefront & Rainbow Six Siege since those are just boring as hell to me.
I believe You'll still have to buy Taken King, so you'd only save $20. But if that's super cheap to you, go ahead.

Destiny is really fun when if you have people to play and raid with. Playing by yourself will get boring fast. The worst part about Destiny is the grind to be the right level for end game content, thats usually where most people tend to have a problem and tend to give up.

It is a grindy dlc-riddled game but $60 for all the Year one content and Taken King is a great deal.

Yooo is there anyway to permanently unlock the BR or no? I'm tired of this damn pistol. I have req cards for the BR but I can't unlock it for good?

You can only use a be after you get to level 4 I believe. After you get enough energy for 4, you can then use unlimited brs for the rest of the match

Also at the top of the screen should be green balls. They tell you how much you have to spend

But can I play my GT? Is it a necessary to change it? Does it change my playing experience? No.

And nah, if I get it, I'm getting taken King, it come with everything right? I feel like I should wait until they do another "new release" and buy it and get everything in one, rather than paying that $40 again.

You can play with your GT, just be prepared for roast session especially from my Non NT Xbox people, NT will tell you, my party chats be lit. They have a FFA mode and TDM but most people play Control. Crucible, Destiny Matchmaking mode has some dope game modes, there just isn't a ranking system. Don't focus on that tho, if you cop you have A LOT of ground to make up before jumping in Matchmaking

Year 1 and 2 Destiny is $60 new. Still a deal compared to what I paid.

You can only use a be after you get to level 4 I believe. After you get enough energy for 4, you can then use unlimited brs for the rest of the match

Also at the top of the screen should be green balls. They tell you how much you have to spend
OK, i'll look for it when I play, thanks a lot. Definitely confusing. Still getting used to melee with my RB. Sigh.

You can play with your GT, just be prepared for roast session especially from my Non NT Xbox people, NT will tell you, my party chats be lit. They have a FFA mode and TDM but most people play Control. Crucible, Destiny Matchmaking mode has some dope game modes, there just isn't a ranking system. Don't focus on that tho, if you cop you have A LOT of ground to make up before jumping in Matchmaking

Year 1 and 2 Destiny is $60 new. Still a deal compared to what I paid.
That's cool, wouldn't be jokes I ain't never heard before. I'll laugh with ya'll, like I do with every other joke, lmao, NOT A STAIN ON ME *Big Tuck voice*

But imma cop Destiny. You better be right. Last game I took a gamble on was Fallout. I can't wait for that. F life when  that drop. I might trade in my Fifa and buy Destiny today. I love Fifa, but I guess I'm a new man, cause I barely play it now. I used to put in hours on hours on my 360.

Man F it, imma hit up my GS plug and just get Destiny for 30. Who am I kidding.

Back
Top Bottom