Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm not feeling that either. It shouldn't be announced when and where to find power weapons. Weak.
Word, then you have one person running for it, the other 3 protecting him to get it. What type of ish is that? Stop announcing respawns of weapons, that's corny. I remember finding the Shotgun or Sniper on Guardian and you knew you had the juice lmao. Kind of makes me feel like I'm playing a kids game.

DaBootyWarrior

Every damn time.

You gotta start PMing your GT instead of posting it.
laugh.gif

But then again idk who wants to get a message just reading 'DaBooty Warrior"
Lmao you think I want to post something like that?

It was funny when I was 18.

I'm expecting dude to be like "Nah, I'm good, imma play by myself instead"

Ill be on halo around 730 or so tonight. Lazlo Griffin. I need to grind out some req points for some gold packs

Both, regular job and then training people in the gym, which is why I can't be on late anymore. I have to wake up around 5:30am to leave to hit the gym. If I sleep late, by 3pm I'll be MAD tired. lmao. Yup, 3 hour classes suck in general.

That's what's up. What u takin up in school?

Ill be on halo around 730 or so tonight. Lazlo Griffin. I need to grind out some req points for some gold packs
You like Warzone

Both, regular job and then training people in the gym, which is why I can't be on late anymore. I have to wake up around 5:30am to leave to hit the gym. If I sleep late, by 3pm I'll be MAD tired. lmao. Yup, 3 hour classes suck in general.
Graphic Design. blah.

son this NDC restock just slowed me up. I am in line on 2 devices but on this computer it says the chicagos are OOS idk if I should just give up lol

I normally work from like December/January - July every year and have the rest of the months off. Usually gives me a ton of time to play the new COD all day long for about a month or two :lol:. I interviewed for a new position last week though and just got the call today that I got the job/start next Monday. Looks like it's time to grow up. I'll miss you, Call of Duty :frown:.

I normally work from like December/January - July every year and have the rest of the months off. Usually gives me a ton of time to play the new COD all day long for about a month or two :lol:. I interviewed for a new position last week though and just got the call today that I got the job/start next Monday. Looks like it's time to grow up. I'll miss you, Call of Duty :frown:.

Man that's how I felt going from working 12PM-7PM Mon-Fri to working 7AM-3:30PM Mon-Fri.. I can't sleep in anymore and I can't stay up late anymore. :smh: Had to grow up. Most of my gaming happens on weekend nights now.

You like Warzone
Graphic Design. blah.
I do freelance graphic design.
Oh word, that's crazy. My manager does web/graphic design, too.

I normally work from like December/January - July every year and have the rest of the months off. Usually gives me a ton of time to play the new COD all day long for about a month or two
laugh.gif
. I interviewed for a new position last week though and just got the call today that I got the job/start next Monday. Looks like it's time to grow up. I'll miss you, Call of Duty
frown.gif
Man that's how I felt going from working 12PM-7PM Mon-Fri to working 7AM-3:30PM Mon-Fri.. I can't sleep in anymore and I can't stay up late anymore.
mean.gif
Had to grow up. Most of my gaming happens on weekend nights now.
I wish I grew up privileged. lol.

You like Warzone

Graphic Design. blah.
I mainly play team slayer, swat and war zone

Surprised to see this much negative reception to the game timing the weapons for you.

You like Warzone

Graphic Design. blah.
I mainly play team slayer, swat and war zone
Cool, we can play Warzone. Nobody else likes it except me lol

laugh.gif
definitely not privileged, just know how to work myself into a decent job.
Nah, I'm saying "I" wish I grew up privileged so I didn't have to work at all, unless I felt like it. lol.

Man that's how I felt going from working 12PM-7PM Mon-Fri to working 7AM-3:30PM Mon-Fri.. I can't sleep in anymore and I can't stay up late anymore. :smh: Had to grow up. Most of my gaming happens on weekend nights now.
It sucks man :lol:. This new position is a nice relaxing 9-5 though. My old one was hectic as hell and a ton of OT and weekends, so at least I'll have some time to play after work/on the weekends :\.

:lol: definitely not privileged, just know how to work myself into a decent job.
Nah, I'm saying "I" wish I grew up privileged so I didn't have to work at all, unless I felt like it. lol.
That makes three of us :smh:.

It sucks man :lol:. This new position is a nice relaxing 9-5 though. My old one was hectic as hell and a ton of OT and weekends, so at least I'll have some time to play after work/on the weekends :\.
That makes three of us :smh:.

Man I commute like 35-40 minutes to work, too. So I'm up at 6AM getting dressed and such, out the door by 6:25 to get to work on time. :smh:

But it IS nice to get off so early.

And yeah I agree on the wishing I grew up privileged, but at the same time I know those privileged kids will be screwed when it comes time to man the f up. I have a couple of friends who are 23-24 who don't go to school or work and live at home w/ their parents, stay flexing Xbox One and PS4 stuff. Ridiculous.

I'm working 13-16 hour days Monday through Friday. I'm out the door at 6 and don't get home until 10 most days. Not even tripping though my career is the most important thing in my life right now.

Back
Top Bottom