Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
WHAT'S THE BEST WIRELESS HEADSET OUT RIGHT NOW? I CAN'T USE THE JOINT MY MOTHER N LAW GOT ME FOR CHRISTMAS. JOINT IS CHEEKS.

Bruh, I lowkey thought you were being kidnapped. I'm like damn and we just got a 4th lol.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Bro... I can't believe I had to call the Feds... Dudes car is still outside my crib.. They had to call an ambulance and all kinds of craziness..

r u as good at FPS games as you are at fighting games??!! :x

my angus still hurts from KI and MK X :lol: :pimp:

Halo in general is kind of new to me. I had h3 for like a month in the 360 days b4 switching to the PS3. And my biggest problem now is after I win a gun fight I'm pushing to the next one instead of recharging and my head shot and aiming could use some help

WHAT'S THE BEST WIRELESS HEADSET OUT RIGHT NOW? I CAN'T USE THE JOINT MY MOTHER N LAW GOT ME FOR CHRISTMAS. JOINT IS CHEEKS.

Usually I'd say it's rude to say something bad about a gift, but after living with my Mother in Law for the past year now (we were helping her out) I'll go ahead and tell you to throw it in the garbage and stomp on it b.

As for a replacement for the bad gift, I think it depends on how much you're looking to spend. (As with most headset purchases) Obviously if you can get it, the Astro Wireless Headset is gonna be the best IMO. If not, there's probably a couple wireless Turtle Beach headsets somewhere for around $90-$150.

Finished Halo 5 campaign.

It was acceptable.

SWAT is
smokin.gif

Usually I'd say it's rude to say something bad about a gift, but after living with my Mother in Law for the past year now (we were helping her out) I'll go ahead and tell you to throw it in the garbage and stomp on it b.

As for a replacement for the bad gift, I think it depends on how much you're looking to spend. (As with most headset purchases) Obviously if you can get it, the Astro Wireless Headset is gonna be the best IMO. If not, there's probably a couple wireless Turtle Beach headsets somewhere for around $90-$150.

CAN THESE WIRELESS HEADSETS HAVE GAME AUDIO AND CHAT AUDIO COME THROUGH THE HEADSETS? NEED IT TO BE QUIET WHEN I GAME AT NIGHT NOW CUZ WIFE IS STUDYING FOR PA EXAMS AND FINALS.

My headset was 40$, iIget game and chat audio, and the directional audio is good enough to tell me where the shots are coming from/other noise. It's wired but Idc about that at all.

CAN THESE WIRELESS HEADSETS HAVE GAME AUDIO AND CHAT AUDIO COME THROUGH THE HEADSETS? NEED IT TO BE QUIET WHEN I GAME AT NIGHT NOW CUZ WIFE IS STUDYING FOR PA EXAMS AND FINALS.

Yeah man that's what they're made for. Some people were just talking on the other page about how you can set it up to run game audio, voice chat, AND run an ipod / iphone through for music all at the same time.

Dolby Digital Surround Sound for Astros.. it's amazing. You can balance the volume between game and chat. If you want the chat louder than the game, game louder than chat, etc. A whole new world, if you will. You can have the TV volume at 0 and only hear it through your headset :smokin keeps my wife from yelling at me until I scream at some kid I just wrecked. :lol:

Last edited:
My headset was 40$, iIget game and chat audio, and the directional audio is good enough to tell me where the shots are coming from/other noise. It's wired but Idc about that at all.

MAN I CAN'T DO WIRED AT ALL. I SIT WAY ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM FROM MY PLASMA. MY DOG IS GONNA HAVE A FIELD DAY ON THAT WIRE FOR SURE. PLUS I CONSISTENTLY GET UP AND HIT THE FRIDGE, WALK AROUND, ETC. WITH MY WIRELESS CONTROLLER. WOULD LIKE THAT SAME FREEDOM WITH MY HEADSET.

GONNA GO TAKE A LOOK ONLINE AT SOME ASTROS AND SEE WHAT I COME UP WITH.

Yeah man that's what they're made for. Some people were just talking on the other page about how you can set it up to run game audio, voice chat, AND run an ipod / iphone through for music all at the same time.

Dolby Digital Surround Sound for Astros.. it's amazing. You can balance the volume between game and chat. If you want the chat louder than the game, game louder than chat, etc. A whole new world, if you will. You can have the TV volume at 0 and only hear it through your headset :smokin keeps my wife from yelling at me until I scream at some kid I just wrecked. :lol:

ANY OTHERS HAVE DOLBY DIGITAL SURROUND SOUND OR JUST THE ASTROS. I'M LOOKING AT ASTROS NOW AND THEY ARE NICE...

MAN I CAN'T DO WIRED AT ALL. I SIT WAY ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM FROM MY PLASMA. MY DOG IS GONNA HAVE A FIELD DAY ON THAT WIRE FOR SURE. PLUS I CONSISTENTLY GET UP AND HIT THE FRIDGE, WALK AROUND, ETC. WITH MY WIRELESS CONTROLLER. WOULD LIKE THAT SAME FREEDOM WITH MY HEADSET.

GONNA GO TAKE A LOOK ONLINE AT SOME ASTROS AND SEE WHAT I COME UP WITH.
It actually gets all its power from the controller, doesn't go into the console at all.

What is it?
Turtle Beach Recon

Anybody in here with Forza Horizon 2?

When do you get to play against other people online? I hate playing against the CPU.

Also, what number should I adjust my front and back tires to so I can recover after I hit a sharp turn? I'm tired of my car flying across the road & spinning out like it has ice skates on. I'm driving in the 1998 Toyota Supra RZ. I also unlocked the Ferrari you get after you win the race against those jets. 
I believe after level 5, you can start doing online road trips.

AWD cars have the best handling. Tweak the settings to see what works for you.

Check if the car you;re using is RWD, that'll explain the spinouts.

That happens much less with AWD cars.

The Ferrari is definately a RWD car. Purchase an AWD car, you'll notice a clear difference in handling.

THOUGHTS BETWEEN THESE TWO?:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/astro-g...lack/8447613.p?id=1219334562910&skuId=8447613

PROS: SOUND QUALITY ACCORDING TO THE REVIEWS IS BETTER THAN THE TURTLE BEACH ELITE 800X

CONS: SEEMS YOU STILL NEED CORD FOR CHAT WITH THE A50'S. ALSO I DON'T THINK THEY LOOK AS GOOD AS THE TURTLE BEACH.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/turtle-...reen/3699109.p?id=1219597095557&skuId=3699109

PROS: THEY LOOK AWESOME. COMPLETELY CORDLESS. BLUETOOTH TO MOBILE DEVICES IS ALSO NICE.

CONS: REVIEWERS SAYING THE INTEGRATED MIC IS KINDA WEAK.

I THINK I'VE NARROWED DOWN TO ONE OF THESE TWO. NEED TO PICK SOMETHING UP POSSIBLY TODAY SO ANYONE WHO HAS ANY EXPERIENCE WITH EITHER, WOULD APPRECIATE FEEDBACK.

THOUGHTS BETWEEN THESE TWO?:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/astro-g...lack/8447613.p?id=1219334562910&skuId=8447613

PROS: SOUND QUALITY ACCORDING TO THE REVIEWS IS BETTER THAN THE TURTLE BEACH ELITE 800X

CONS: SEEMS YOU STILL NEED CORD FOR CHAT WITH THE A50'S. ALSO I DON'T THINK THEY LOOK AS GOOD AS THE TURTLE BEACH.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/turtle-...reen/3699109.p?id=1219597095557&skuId=3699109

PROS: THEY LOOK AWESOME. COMPLETELY CORDLESS. BLUETOOTH TO MOBILE DEVICES IS ALSO NICE.

CONS: REVIEWERS SAYING THE INTEGRATED MIC IS KINDA WEAK.

I THINK I'VE NARROWED DOWN TO ONE OF THESE TWO. NEED TO PICK SOMETHING UP POSSIBLY TODAY SO ANYONE WHO HAS ANY EXPERIENCE WITH EITHER, WOULD APPRECIATE FEEDBACK.

Astros for life

Back
Top Bottom