Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Is anyone else unable to open up their digitally downloaded games? Xbox says service is down form purchased content but nobody else I know is having this issue but me

skUZkmu.jpg

67O9UHR.jpg

I copped a 1tb external hdd off ebay for 44.99 thinking i got a steal and it doesnt even work smh. Im so heated right now

So I got my Xbox One on Tuesday, only game I have been playing so far has been BO3, it has frozen twice while on the game, and once while on the home screen when I hit A to start up the game. Is this normal or should I be sending the system back?

So I got my Xbox One on Tuesday, only game I have been playing so far has been BO3, it has frozen twice while on the game, and once while on the home screen when I hit A to start up the game. Is this normal or should I be sending the system back?
Nah blops been trippin since launch

done it. It's pretty cool. Make sure you're directly into your router. If you're on wireless and a little too far, its the worst

:lol: :lol:

Nah mine was working perfectly fine with the old dashboard, the problems started happening with the new update

I was pissed when they didn't sell the console w/o Kinect at first. Smart glass has been a much better solution. they should just implement Cortana into the app!

Last edited:
Has anybody ever tried streaming off windows 10?

http://blogs.windows.com/devices/20...s-to-your-windows-10-surface-or-surface-book/

Basically any device running Windows 10 can stream on xbox now so means laptops and tablets are a definite go

I was thinking about installing windows on my Mac since my TV is mounted at an angle
I tried it on my bro's pc a while ago, it kept crashing.

Which mac model do you have? Is there a minimum pc power requirement for streaming?

PEople having kinect problems: I saw something on reddit about recalibrating your kinects after the update.

Last edited:
I tried it on my bro's pc a while ago, it kept crashing.
Which mac model do you have? Is there a minimum pc power requirement for streaming?

I have a late 2011 macbook pro currently running mavericks

I'm trying to boot camp win 10 but looks like I'll need to install win 7 or 8 to get to 10

I'm just waiting on El captian to mature as an os and possibly I'll upgrade then run Windows

Microsoft recommends a wired connection or the device in the same room on a 5ghz network

I have a late 2011 macbook pro currently running mavericks

I'm trying to boot camp win 10 but looks like I'll need to install win 7 or 8 to get to 10

I'm just waiting on El captian to mature as an os and possibly I'll upgrade then run Windows

Microsoft recommends a wired connection or the device in the same room on a 5ghz network
Thanks for the info.

Sorry to say, but you're mac won't support windows 10.

You'd need at least a mid 2012. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204990

The mid 2012 mbp was the last model to have user replaceable hdds/swappable superdrive.

Which theoretically you could install an additional hdd for windows.

Back
Top Bottom