Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I sense.. a detectable amount of hostility.. in this post..
nerd.gif
After twd, me and telltale used to be like this. *crosses fingers

But the way they release their games made me stray away.

Once I know a telltale game is "complete," I'll look into playing them.

Last edited:
After twd, me and telltale used to be like this. *crosses fingers
But the way they release their games made me stray away.

Once I know a telltale game is "complete," I'll look into playing them.
Yep same thing I do. I hate having to wait a few months to play the next episode of a game

Agreed. I'll never buy another Telltale season pass before the complete game is available.

lol Telltale games are like when I watched Lord of the Rings.

I didn't know it was a series, I stayed up late one night and watched the first one, idk how the dvd ended up in my crib. It ended and I was furious. was mad sleepy in school the next day.

Agreed. I'll never buy another Telltale season pass before the complete game is available.
i remember making the mistake of playing TWD season 2's first 4 episodes once the 4th episode dropped and i was going crazy waiting for the RD of the 5th episode those cliffhangers kill me man 

Not exactly on top but yall my fam and I know one of the bros can assist me.

I am looking at this soundbar so I can get rid of my surround sound. Who knows a little bit about that? I want it loud like my surround but its like 300W when my surround is 1000W. Just let me know if you are knowledgeable Ill PM you. Thanks!

Anyone have the BenQ RL2755HM 27"?? Thinking about moving over to that monitor but wanna make sure it's worth it. Seems like it from reviews, but thought I'd see if there's a NT opinion on it...?

Anyone have the BenQ RL2755HM 27"?? Thinking about moving over to that monitor but wanna make sure it's worth it. Seems like it from reviews, but thought I'd see if there's a NT opinion on it...?

I have 24" version of this monitor and I love it. I wasn't really aware of gaming monitors and had always ran on a 42" LCD or LED television. I can say that after making the switch, I can't really see myself gaming on a television again. The monitor itself is very easy to set up and the image quality is great in my opinion. In one of the reviews on Amazon, some guy put up his settings and I copied those and everything was great. Out of the box, the image may seem just a bit washed, but nothing that made me go :x

The 1 ms response time has truly made a difference for me in shooters. I usually always had a KD that was below 1 and after running with this monitor, it jumped to above 1 on games like Halo 5 and Black Ops 3. That may not seem that great compared to others, but for me, that was a huge jump.

Obviously you'll need a headset to go with the monitor as the sound output is poor and not meant to provide anything substantial.

My overall opinion as a "casual" gamer:

Buy it; 9.5/10

Last edited:
Anybody got an extra gears 3 code? Already got gears 1 from gold on demand and I passed on gears 2 and judgement back on 360

might be over for my xbox bros. it wont go past the green startup screen and its been that way for at least a half hour.... :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom