• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I never said it was good and agreed.
But not everyone can afford a tv + xbox + games let alone all at once.

Yeah nah I wasn't coming at you in any way..

Just feel like people are getting robbed with these deals because it looks good on paper..

Got cart jacked on the elite today was $120 after my Gc and best buy certificates

The fact that I gave you the link three hours before I posted it in here when the controller was readily available on BB makes me more mad everytime you try to cop one now lol

I know tvs matter for frame rate but....meh. if i cant see a tree thats like 50 feet away from my character

any tips for those of us tryna get better at halo?

Change sensitivity to 5, strafe left to right if one on one against an enemy, aim for the body if you know he's full health, shoot a couple to a few times, then aim for the head if you got a precision weapon. Use the upcoming power weapon spawns as bait, especially the timers. You know an enemy will always try to wait or get it once it respawns. Needler gun, bolt shot, plasma rifle and SMG are pretty overpowered and underrated especially on smaller maps. Halo's the type where it's best to communicate with teammates. Also, don't be ashamed of camping, it's smart, but just don't do it too frequently or stay at the same spot.

Fallout 4 is ruining my life, that game is good, definitely top GOTY candidate, I hate how the game gets a bit easier once you keep progressing even though I'm playing on Survival mode. Them Deathclaws are cake now.

Just got Gears of War for a great deal, and wow @ 60 FPS 1080 in Multiplayer.

Had an opportunity to buy The Witcher 3 for $25 with a $10 gift card, but decided to pass, I sort of regret it now that the deal is gone.

Last edited:
Damn controller stick drift is starting to happen. Might need to pick up a new one and take mine back. Glad I got the BB warranty

any tips for those of us tryna get better at halo?
Spend some time in warzone. Lot of targets and it's not ranked

Also get use to the assault rifle and its feel/ time to kill etc. try to aim for the upper body and most will go down with maybe half- 3/4 of a clip

Getting better with the pistol may take more time. Try and play away to get better at headshots

What u copped ?

Got the witcher 3 for my boy cause he just got his Xbox one yesterday.. Paid like 21 after tax for that. Then copped WWE for $15.32 after a ten dollar certificate and gamers club.

Then earlier copped white and lime A50s for $184.00 after two certificates and Black Friday sale..

It was a good week.
Lemme know when u tryna run gears horde again

Copped:

Helldivers

Gears of war ultimate

the wolf among us

wolfenstein

wolfenstein old blood

#tmg

Gaming in 2015.
smokin.gif

Fallout 4

black ops 3

dying light

mad max

halo 5

rock band 4

batman arkham knight

state of decay

borderlands handsome collection

uncharted collection

My goty is bloodborne.

CG6l2OkUkAAp_35.jpg

Due to gaming's strength in 2015.

Less than 5 hours into or not played:

the witcher 3

metal gear solid v

rise of the tomb raider

battlefront

yoshi wooly world

super mario maker

splatoon

transformers

forza 6

tearaway

divinity original sin

Around the corner: just cause 3, xenoblade 2, far cry 2k17, dark souls 3, plants vs zombies 2, gravity rush, quantam break, uncharted 4.
sick.gif

With Forza Horizon making a return next year, 2016 will easily be one of the best years in gaming.
glasses.gif

Jump Ahead, Greatness Awaits.

So recently everytime I turn my xbox one on it signs me in to my account but when I go to a game it asks me who I want to play as and I have to keep selecting my gamertag. It was not like this before, anyone know how I can change it to automatically select my gamertag and I don't have to sign in everytime I want to play?

I think someone in my family touched the settings cause I never had this issue before

Started halo 5 yesterday. Cut scene graphics are :pimp:
Game play is putting me to sleep tho.
MP is decent so far. All I played was slayer. Need to learn more before giving my true thoughts tho.

^ The cut scenes should have been actual game play.

So recently everytime I turn my xbox one on it signs me in to my account but when I go to a game it asks me who I want to play as and I have to keep selecting my gamertag. It was not like this before, anyone know how I can change it to automatically select my gamertag and I don't have to sign in everytime I want to play?

I think someone in my family touched the settings cause I never had this issue before

Try a hard reset, go to settings and turn Xbox One off, or unplug the power cord. Then remove your account, your saved data won't be deleted, and just sign in again from the home screen. Check the parenting settings.

Last edited:
im playing ep 2 of Life is Strange and spit just got real

had to stop a girl from committing suicide. If you choose the wrong dialogue option she jumps

im playing ep 2 of Life is Strange and spit just got real

had to stop a girl from committing suicide. If you choose the wrong dialogue option she jumps
Yep that game gets serious. I loved it tho definitely one of my favorite games this year

Found it on Reddit. And old article about the development of Halo 2, which didn't go as planned because of messy the development of the game ended up being

I had a nice chucked at this

So based Bungie, the dudes who "know" how to make a Halo game planned on having Melee combos, leaning around cover, and wait for it............................sprinting :lol:

Anybody feel like buying a gears/ rare replay disc off of me for cheap? My mom got s bundle and doesn't really need the game

How cheap we talking for gears or rare replay(wouldn't buy this if close to retail)

Anybody feel like buying a gears/ rare replay disc off of me for cheap? My mom got s bundle and doesn't really need the game

Hook me up with the rare replay [emoji]128064[/emoji]

How cheap we talking for gears or rare replay(wouldn't buy this if close to retail)
Idk. Maybe $16-17. That's about how much it was going for at Black Friday

It comes either in the same box or both on the same disc. Not sure. Didn't open it yet

Back
Top Bottom