Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just got my Xbox One guys.

Add my GT: TheMainSource24

I also have to say so far the xbox one>>>>>>ps4 and I have both

Samesies. Hadddd both. Now only a Xbone

Ill say this tho... the DS4> i needa be able to plug any headphones i want in...

That being said jus venture in that thread.... soo many defective units.

Sux all my freinds went cheap n got ps4 for the most part cuz im keepin my xbxox. Lovin xbxox music while gaming

Just got my Xbox One guys.

Add my GT: TheMainSource24

I also have to say so far the xbox one>>>>>>ps4 and I have both
Samesies. Hadddd both. Now only a Xbone

Ill say this tho... the DS4> i needa be able to plug any headphones i want in...

That being said jus venture in that thread.... soo many defective units.

Sux all my freinds went cheap n got ps4 for the most part cuz im keepin my xbxox. Lovin xbxox music while gaming
Yeah, plugging any headphones in it is definitely nice.

The downside is the battery life is horrendous, the light bar is annoying and I see it's reflection on my TV when I game at night. They tell you to angle it a different way.. it shouldn't have to be that way.. and the otherway around the Xbone controller still uses batteries 
sick.gif
 2013 and we still on it.. M$ grabbing all the money they can from us.. outside of that the dpad is also meh.. but I've always like the feel of the Xbox controllers and the trigger placements over the PS. The DS4 is way better than anything Sony has ever created though I liked it.. but those reasons I posted above are killers.

Most my friends went with the PS4 as well.. only a couple got an xbone. Kinda wack, but after owning both I realized I personally like the xbone better, even though I wasn't even planning on copping a One til next year and I was heavy PS this go around.

Last edited:
Carver- you end up selling your ps4?
I still think I am going to buy one down the road for a few of the exclusives Sony has.that was the only thing holding me back on purchasing a xb1 but eventually I gave in and bought one.

I still think I am going to buy one down the road for a few of the exclusives Sony has.that was the only thing holding me back on purchasing a xb1 but eventually I gave in and bought one.
I thought I was alone. I said I was Gnna hold off n get the ps4 first but the xbox was too :pimp: couldn't wait.

I thought I was alone. I said I was Gnna hold off n get the ps4 first but the xbox was too
pimp.gif
couldn't wait.
Yeah, I ended up getting rid of it..but it's not bad by any means. 

I just enjoyed my user experience on the xbone better, and I liked the controller better along with the TV integration that I thought was stupid as hell before using it. Some will prefer the user experience on the PS4 and I wouldn't blame them or argue against it.

I just realized I probably won't play my PS4 for a while so I might as well sell it while people are looking for it.. sold it to one of my homies pretty much for what I paid for it. I don't play many exclusives I'm more of a multiplat dude. But FPSes like TItanfall and Halo 5 will be copped since I love shooters 
pimp.gif

I'll probably buy another one down the line when one of their crazy exclusive first drops. Until then.. I'm happy with just having the xbone.

Last edited:
Heads up Sams club has some X1 games for $35 and they are having a free weekend so even if your not a member you can still pick it up for that price

Picked up BF4 but I've read the games vary per store

My xbox sounds like a machine gun when i try to insert a disk :smh:
:smh: that's unfortunate. Send it in and get your free game.

Heads up Sams club has some X1 games for $35 and they are having a free weekend so even if your not a member you can still pick it up for that price

interdasting. I think my girl still has a SAMs :pimp:

Last edited:

My xbox sounds like a machine gun when i try to insert a disk
mean.gif
mean.gif
that's unfortunate. Send it in and get your free game.

interdasting. I think my girl still has a SAMs
pimp.gif
dont need a card if you go this weekend they letting people in for free

Sold my PS4 as well but by no means is the PS4 a crap system I just enjoyed my experience with the Xbox a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom