Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Picked up GTA the other day. I was never really interested in the series but I saw it and said why not. Question. Are the Controls supposed to be this clunky. Like it's almost enough for me to just go sell it back. The driving sucks, the third person shooter mechanics are garbage.

Picked up GTA the other day. I was never really interested in the series but I saw it and said why not. Question. Are the Controls supposed to be this clunky. Like it's almost enough for me to just go sell it back. The driving sucks, the third person shooter mechanics are garbage.
Yes, that's GTA for you. I enjoy the games but never understood all the hype they get.

Yeah, it's supposed to be that way. I'm sure they could have fixed it by now, but at this point it's become what makes GTA feel like GTA.

I wouldn't say it's HORRIBLE like it used to be, but it's definitely there and takes some getting used to.

:lol:  

No COD players on here? I be running with @DJYoung08
 only cooking cats.

I recently found a love for Safeguard, it's good for certain gun challenges and mess around to get streaks. Hardcore is still my heart tho.

I'm down to group up. Tried jumping in with you but your party is always full.

When I was living in Texas I got charged tax. I haven't tried since I've been in GA though. The tax always messes me up because I prefer to use prepaid cards. So I usually have to cop another $10 card to cover the tax just to avoid entering my card info. I'd rather them just sell you a card with the digital code for said game. Maybe if they did it this way, Best Buy would give me my GCU discount too
nthat.gif

I've never been charged tax. I buy everything off the M$ store.

Currently 105 games installed

Zero disks

Zero sales tax

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom