Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Use the 3rd rectile, started with a V makes it easier, go in Dom or something on Fringe and camp b flag. Word to my twin for that tip, makes it muchhhhhhh easier

Varix sight, use the first zoom, not the enhanced zoom. For whatever reason it makes the Longshot distance requirement much shorter.

Lucky I found out about that or you woulda been struggling to cook like I was. I found that literally each map has only like 1 or 2 places that you can legit get longshot medals for with AR's. I was straight camping for entire games trynna get 10 longshot medals on each AR. :lol:

Another tip I just heard about, put a silencer on it as well- someone said it reduces the range needed even further. I haven't confirmed that one tho.

If you're going to get other guns gold, some of them require "Revenge" medals instead of Longshot (kill the person who just killed you), I recommend Free For All for those.

:smokin
Just got the long barrel attachment for my KN-44 so time to see how this works out.
Didn't even think of Domination, all I play is Safeguard.

Do not use long barrel to get long shots. If you have verix and silencer it shortens the effective range and long barrel just counters the other attachments.

I made some progress, it's crazy I think the first plug I was using with the adapter to the Xbox is on a different circuit in the house and was killing speed. On two other plugs in my house I was getting steady green connections on the adapters instead of red. I am moving around these plugs and going to try it on a steady green outlet. 

View media item 1870863
Present speed now plug and play with power line adapter. Switched AC outlets and it increased a lot. This almost the max on my present plan so power line gets 2 thumbs up. Running halo now maybe I'll stream just to see how it works

42dabcef8244d70600a4fb0c805ba7ca.jpg

watching the division gameplay.

This game doesn't speak to me.

The way GR Wildlands does.

Will try that beta though.

Last edited:
DUDES OUT HERE SAYING THAT THE DIVISION IS A BETTER MULTIPLAYER AND PARTY UP GAME THAN DESTINY :nerd: . GONNA PRE-ORDER SO I CAN GET IN THIS BETA AND JUDGE FOR MYSELF AND I NEVER PRE-ORDER GAMES :lol:
you'll see once the drop you off and set you free in nyc
.... bars....

YOU MEAN THIS IN A GOOD OR BAD WAY?
good

DUDES OUT HERE SAYING THAT THE DIVISION IS A BETTER MULTIPLAYER AND PARTY UP GAME THAN DESTINY :nerd: . GONNA PRE-ORDER SO I CAN GET IN THIS BETA AND JUDGE FOR MYSELF AND I NEVER PRE-ORDER GAMES :lol:
JUST @ ME BRO. :lol:

I really enjoyed the Alpha man, don't want to start a hype train so I make it clear don't cop without trying out for yourself to others. I would recommend to those on the wall wait until release and check reviews. because Destiny Beta was great until it dropped and we saw it was like 50% of the game :lol:  However during the Alpha I really enjoyed the MP PVE, I didn't even get to jump into the PVP much but I know I would def enjoy the PVP compared to Crucible. This a Day 1 cop for me so after release I can def give feedback to NT
goty for me unless we get... hell idk, don't see much competing with it... at all. some dudes will say gow4 but that's about it

Jewsee gonna post in like 3 days and say something like he was busy and caught the crazy itis from the coffee bagels of  his continental breakfast, you know "living life"

View media item 1871488 Good morning. Excellent continental breakfast. Generic Corn flakes :pimp:

You never been away from home before ? I don't get your excitement. Generic pictures from postcards are more enticing. Gloating about the sun and highway like we in a 3rd world country

Back
Top Bottom