Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
YA BOY @shottadru WAS STINKING IT UP ON HALO 5 YESTERDAY. HE HAD TO SHUT OFF HIS STREAM
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Did I shut it off because I was stinking it up or you were? Hmmm....

spizike231 spizike231 down to do the 1v1 tonight? what's your favorite flavor of Halo (1, 2, 3, H2A, 5)?

I was thinking we do a best of 3. We each get a turn to pick a game and slayer variant. Game and slayer variant for the tie breaker goes to the person with the most kills in both games

spizike231 spizike231 down to do the 1v1 tonight? what's your favorite flavor of Halo (1, 2, 3, H2A, 5)?

I was thinking we do a best of 3. We each get a turn to pick a game and slayer variant. Game and slayer variant for the tie breaker goes to the person with the most kills in both games

Optic plays Faze at 6PM PST tonight but after that I'm down.

I'm down for 1 and 1 and most kills picks tie breaker, but I thought we were doing straight BR starts Slayer?

My pick is H2A Lockout BRs, we can play your pick first.

Optic plays Faze at 6PM PST tonight but after that I'm down.

I'm down for 1 and 1 and most kills picks tie breaker, but I thought we were doing straight BR starts Slayer?

My pick is H2A Lockout BRs, we can play your pick first.

I'm down for BR starts - some people prefer snipers or even SMG start :x

If you want we could just limit it to H2A and take turns picking the maps.

What time do you think the match at 6PM PST will end?

I'm down for BR starts - some people prefer snipers or even SMG start :x

If you want we could just limit it to H2A and take turns picking the maps.

What time do you think the match at 6PM PST will end?

It depends on if it's a 3-0 or a 2-2 match. I'd say the latest it'd end is around 7.

Yeah that sounds good. You got your map pick? I need to know what map I will be washed on. :lol:

i gotta make sure i tune into this 1v1 match

and who goes 0-2 this week OG or Faze ? 

It better be Faze, man. :smh:

Optic broke my heart yesterday, they came back in that CTF game in OT and pushed it to a game 5, but lost in round 11 of SnD- straight up choked. They "didn't deal a single point of damage" in that last round. :x

Also, I wonder if someone who has streaming abilities should come in to the match in spectator mode and jump from player to player so NT can see both perspectives? :nerd:

It depends on if it's a 3-0 or a 2-2 match. I'd say the latest it'd end is around 7.

Yeah that sounds good. You got your map pick? I need to know what map I will be washed on. :lol:

7 PST (10 EST) sounds good with me. I should be done with work by then.

Is it bad that I dont remember what maps are in H2A and I had to look it up? Shrine I guess...I wish they had all the old H2 maps

Also, I plan to lose going into this game. I've been playing way too much Rainbow Six and it's impacted my play style in CoD. I can only imagine how bad I will be at Halo

7 PST (10 EST) sounds good with me. I should be done with work by then.

Is it bad that I dont remember what maps are in H2A and I had to look it up? Shrine I guess...I wish they had all the old H2 maps

Also, I plan to lose going into this game. I've been playing way too much Rainbow Six and it's impacted my play style in CoD. I can only imagine how bad I will be at Halo

It's gonna look like we're playing with our TV's off :rofl:

I'll message you on XBL if the match looks to be going past 7 but I don't think it will.

Event: Jumpy & Spizike H2A Invitational
Date: February 10, 2016 @ 7pm PST (10pm EST)
Where can you watch:

• Shotta aka Nighthawk's Twitch page:
  • Jumpy's Twitch page:

Event Details:

Best of 3 series and all rounds are first to 15 kills

Round 1 - H2A Lockout BR Start (No Radar and Spizike hosts)
Round 2 - H2A Shrine BR Start (No Radar and Jumpy Hosts)
Round 3 - Player with most kills in rounds 1 and 2 will select map

Last edited:
LMAOO ill give color commentary, I probably will be better than most e sports commentators by default.

eSports Commentary-
"Man Jim, can you believe that they just won that game?"
"No Tom, I am in utter shock that we just witnessed such a good match. I can't wait to see what's next for both teams."

Shotta Commentary-
"OHHH DAMN SON HE JUST STRAIGHT UP BODIED YOU TWICE IN A ROW. YOU GON LET HIM DO THAT TO YOU? CMON CALIFORNIA YALL WEAKKKKKK GET ME IN THERE SO NYC CAN THROW DOWN. YALL LOOKIN LIKE NAWGHTY OUT HERE!!!"

Last edited:
eSports Commentary-
"Man Jim, can you believe that they just won that game?"
"No Tom, I am in utter shock that we just witnessed such a good match. I can't wait to see what's next for both teams."

Shotta Commentary-
"OHHH DAMN SON HE JUST STRAIGHT UP BODIED YOU TWICE IN A ROW. YOU GON LET HIM DO THAT TO YOU? CMON CALIFORNIA YALL WEAKKKKKK GET ME IN THERE SO NYC CAN THROW DOWN. YALL LOOKIN LIKE NAWGHTY OUT HERE!!!"

DYING AT SHOTTAS COMMENTARY

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom