• Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The damn cougars man...
Jumping out of nowhere.
When you finally see them, too late.
Tanner's Reach 
pimp.gif

roll up there with the snow coming down and yo man gets his shoulder clapped by a cougar good times in RDR 
pimp.gif

Just beat dbz xenoverse found out you can't go super saiyan 3 the dissapointment :smh:
I stopped at the Goku vs Buu fight. That game was such a slog after the first few hours. Like o hope of they make anymore xenoverse games they try and dial back the jrpg grindiness of them

How's NT Xbox liking the new FF demo? I haven't played it yet as I'm already getting it day one but just curious to see how you guys like it?

how you feel about that FFXV demo papi

@DJYoung08

im sorry i dunno what came over me

Gonna fire it up tonight after work. I seen you say it wasnt turn based thats a negative in my book lol

wouldve loved it it was turn based like the earlier ones.

@bigj505
 heres a video of ya boy welive taking consecutive L's

View media item 1964201
why my son gotta try and take you down alone? meowsers would have helped to over throw you :smh:

View media item 1932889

Played the ffxv Demo on ps4 was on vacation visiting fam didn't bring my xbone...graphics were nice, at first I was getting mad because I wasn't able to attack until I turned into some rhino and some giraffe lol then the honey I shrunk the kids part was pretty cool and finally I got mi sword :pimp: seems good but I'll wait haven't played a final fantasy since 8 lol

Played the ffxv Demo on ps4 was on vacation visiting fam didn't bring my xbone...graphics were nice, at first I was getting mad because I wasn't able to attack until I turned into some rhino and some giraffe lol then the honey I shrunk the kids part was pretty cool and finally I got mi sword :pimp: seems good but I'll wait haven't played a final fantasy since 8 lol

you can attack after you get the hammer at the beginning by equipping the to hammer.... the first fight by the lake

Liked the ffxv demo.
Think ima pass until i beat ff13-lightning returns or when it hits $30.

Liked the ffxv demo.
Think ima pass until i beat ff13-lightning returns or when it hits $30.
As a die hard FF fan, I hate the little bit of Lightning Returns that I've played. I still want to complete it just for the hell of it but man that game is a disappointment for me.

Is Sunset Overdrive up on GWG for any of you guys? I tried to download from the app but it still shows $29.99. I tried from PC too. I'm pretty sure I still got a few days on my Live so I doubt that's the issue.

As a die hard FF fan, I hate the little bit of Lightning Returns that I've played. I still want to complete it just for the hell of it but man that game is a disappointment for me.

[rule]Is Sunset Overdrive up on GWG for any of you guys? I tried to download from the app but it still shows $29.99. I tried from PC too. I'm pretty sure I still got a few days on my Live so I doubt that's the issue.
I think it goes up on GWG April 15th

Is Sunset Overdrive up on GWG for any of you guys? I tried to download from the app but it still shows $29.99. I tried from PC too. I'm pretty sure I still got a few days on my Live so I doubt that's the issue.
I think it goes up on GWG April 15th
Gotcha, I forgot they release games on the 1st and 15th
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom