Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Not really feeling the whole son following in Dad's footsteps thing but at least Marcus will make some type of cameo. Hopefully the Cole Train is there too.

Dom
frown.gif

when yall hop on MW2 and realize that they havent been maintaining the game and there are cheaters everywhere
I hopped on COD4 like last year and people were cheating their off on that too :lol:. The hell is wrong with people cheating in a 10 year old game.

:lol: man, my boy was telling me his son was still playing MW2 from time to time and his son showed him the hacked lobbies. so much L going on in there :lol:

Whens the gears 4 beta?

April 18th for people who played Gears Ultimate, the I speculate after 2-3 days, open beta to everyone else.

Haven't gotten a chance to use it yet but I was able to scoop an Elite controller for $50 :pimp:

Sounds too good to be true man, they might be fake. I can test it and let you know if it's fake based off performance and quality, I PM'ed you my address to send it. I'll send it back.

Last edited:
Son all the lobbies is hacked on cod 4 and mw2. Dudes flying shooting through walls mad stuff I did it once like 2 years ago when I was bored

Titan fall was fun but it lacked tremendously in the content department.

I feel like it had a lot of potential to keep a large following for a long time..... but EA goofed and they're in the middle of doing that with battlefront as well.

EA gon' EA

Battlefield 5 will be my shooter this year if I even have time for a FPS. Hopefully this Gears 4 beta is good cause then I'll have two go to shooters.

Bruh? Really? I know you play a lot of games but your memories are starting to bleed into each other
TF still to this day is the best FPS, I've played.

I copped TF when forza horizon 2 dropped(sep 2014).

I didn't experience that lack of content issue.

Gameplay is solid is hell. Modes are really fun. Marked for death, attrition, domination.

The parkour is basically perfect.

It's from some of the Infinity Ward people and it has mechs.

Not to mention how cool doing this is,

ZuAA2n6.gif

My biggest complaint with TF was the titans, I doubt that'll change in TF2. I know there was a modde without titans but it was always dead when I tried to play.

You got it?! Damn I'm jealous bro. Man I'm trying to be a tank and this is ridiculous right now, between both baby showers and work and school I haven't been able to hit it. I hope I can get some time in when she comes.

Yeah just wanted to clear out vendors b4 Tuesday I still gotta rank in the DZ so I'll help you regardless bro
:pimp: I'll be on tonight but you'll most likely be asleep.

Back
Top Bottom