Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I guess I'll wait for the open beta. I didn't knkmow ya'll was hyped for this game :lol: With UC4 right around the corner, I'm sure even if I like Overwatch it'll be a distant memory come May 10.

It's aight. just all these stupid *** randoms not playin their toons role right can make you lose more often then not. dudes running out with supports trying to only kill and not support :smh:

That's what worries me about Overwatch.
Haven't played the Beta, but form what I gather it's a pretty mission-oriented, role-oriented game
Are people gonna F around, or play it right? Im pretty ambivalent about OW as it is anyway

Overwatch beta is :pimp:

Care to share any more on your experience with the Beta?

Last edited:
Haven't played the Beta, but form what I gather it's a pretty mission-oriented, role-oriented game
Are people gonna F around, or play it right? Im pretty ambivalent about OW as it is anyway
It's a team oriented objective shooter but and you are always gonna have people that don't know how to play the game like using a defense or support character to try and get kills instead of doing their job but I've been having a blast with it. But most games I've played people do play the game correctly or do play the roles the characters are best at. When you have to select characters before a match starts the game will have pop ups on the right side of the screen telling you what character types are missing on your team to help you and your team diversify the characters so not everyone is playing attack characters and people I've seen do switch up their roles before the match starts and even during the match so they can help in a particular situation better. The gameplay is pretty fast and responsive. My problem with Battleborn was that the game felt too sluggish and unresponsive and very clunky at times. This doesn't suffer from that tho so it's very easy to get into and play. the time to kill is fair and the game is very well balanced I don't feel like any character is too OP for me to take down.

So far this game is very good imo I've been waiting to get my hands on it and it has met my expectations so this will be a day 1 for me and blizzard is putting out all future updates as free DLC with I commend them for doing

Appreciate that write-up seandon23 seandon23

I always liked the "Protect the Tank" mission types from the Enemy Territory games, so Im intrigued about OW for that reason.
Glad to hear that at least the people in the Beta are giving it a fair chance.

I gotta say tho, unless its a serious/rewarding shooter like R6:Siege, I really am a sucker for unlockables.
I wonder how much long term interest I'll have in OW, if the XP grind is only for cosmetics

XBOX BROS I'M IN THE MARKET FOR A GOOD 4K TV AND WIRELESS HOME SOUND SYSTEM.

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?

MY WIFE REALLY WANTS ME TO BUY SONOS BUT THAT PRICE :wow:. ANYONE KNOW OF ANYTHING COMPARABLE TO IT?

WITH THE TV, I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A PLASMA GUY BUT SINCE PANASONIC NO LONGER MAKES THEM I NEED TO STEP UP MY GAME TO 4K NOW. ARE OLED 4K'S A THING NOW OR STILL NOT YET?

I have a 55inch 4k vizio and its pretty dope idk abt sound systems. im also in the market for a sound bar :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm shocked it took so long for 4K to get cheap, I'm also shocked nothing is broadcasted in 4K yet..

I WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND BOSE. :smokin

*WAITS FOR JEWSEE TO COME BASH BOSE TOO*

BOSE MAKES A WIRELESS HOME SYSTEM?

LAST TIME I WAS IN A BOSE STORE, ABOUT A YEAR AGO, THEY WERE SHOWING ME A SAMSUNG HDTV THAT THEY HAD PUT AN ENTIRE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM INTO B. THAT THING SHOOK THE DAMN WALLS IN THE STORE.

ID BE THOROUGLY SURPRISED IF BOSE DIDNT HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO WHAT YOURE LOOKING FOR.

GO FIND THE NEAREST STORE AND LET JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL.

If you wanna go crazy cop a bang and olufsen, it'll change your life.

My old whip had B and O speakers nothing ever came close to them

It's a team oriented objective shooter but and you are always gonna have people that don't know how to play the game like using a defense or support character to try and get kills instead of doing their job but I've been having a blast with it. But most games I've played people do play the game correctly or do play the roles the characters are best at. When you have to select characters before a match starts the game will have pop ups on the right side of the screen telling you what character types are missing on your team to help you and your team diversify the characters so not everyone is playing attack characters and people I've seen do switch up their roles before the match starts and even during the match so they can help in a particular situation better. The gameplay is pretty fast and responsive. My problem with Battleborn was that the game felt too sluggish and unresponsive and very clunky at times. This doesn't suffer from that tho so it's very easy to get into and play. the time to kill is fair and the game is very well balanced I don't feel like any character is too OP for me to take down.

So far this game is very good imo I've been waiting to get my hands on it and it has met my expectations so this will be a day 1 for me and blizzard is putting out all future updates as free DLC with I commend them for doing

It's basically Team Fortress, but faster paced.

I was hoping it'd be more like a MOBA. It's fun though. I can see a semi steep learning curve with all the characters.

Last edited:
Played a couple hours of overwatch last night and really enjoyed it.

very very teamed based. If you are playing with a couple friends and you're each playing a roll you'll win.

Anybody play need for speed? How was it thinking of copping

It's fun but it's an arcade racer.

Customization options are dope. Graphics are really nice.

No manual. Can only keep 5 cars.

overwatch :pimp:

team was down 99-0

came back and won 100-99 :pimp:

Last edited:
It's fun but it's an arcade racer.

Customization options are dope. Graphics are really nice.

No manual. Can only keep 5 cars.

overwatch :pimp:

team was down 99-0

came back and won 100-99 :pimp:

Only keep 5 cars wtf naw im good lol. How was the story mode if there was one?

Back
Top Bottom