Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Lol i was confused which one is better? Horizon 2 or 6. I copped that need for speed i couldnt pass it up for 20 bucks

The Horizon series is an arcade racing. The car handling is funner.
The Motorsport series is simulation racing. The car handling can be unforgiving.

I wouldn't say Horizon is an arcade racer. Somewhere in between IMO. It's definitely not as punishing as Motorsport.

Last edited:
Do you have to own infinite warfare to play cod4?
If cod4 is a digital code download, wouldn't new cod players list cod4 codes?
:nerd:

I'm not hyped about IW, i just like to point out the hypocrisy about cod every year because nostalgia tends to help us forget the entire story.

Every year there's something to dislike about call of duty... even in the "glory days" we like to look back on.

There was a huge pushback on MW2 when it was confirmed there wouldnt be dedicated servers.

View media item 2022715
MW2 is now commonly thought of as the best cod ever :rofl:

Also, black ops 2 was the first time cod went to the actual "future" and there was also a huge pushback on that. It wasn't uncommon for Black ops 2 to have more players than ghosts and even AW 2 years later.

Black ops 2 is also the cod that made the competitive scene really blow up and become mainstream.

Last edited:
Looking forward to that new Battlefield.

With work I haven't gotten a lot of gaming in, sadly.

MW2 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

If your on trial now pre order it and it should say under the price when you look at like this:

View media item 2022462
See the price when you check out thing. Just preorder it now if you on trial and when the game ships they gotta honor the price you preordered it for even if your trial is over

Perfect, I'm going to start my trial and preorder infinite warfare and BF1. Repped.

I wish these kids would stop buying the ******** futuristic COD games so the company would stop making them 
mean.gif

I didnt care for ghosts which wasnt too sci-fi and it was boots to ground, mind you... :rolleyes

AW was a solid first try for sledgehammer's first take on CoD... skill based match making made that game extremely rough on the connections IMO

Black ops 3 is very good IMO. It seems like a reasonable progression from Black ops 2.

I'm sure even if we got a 1:1 to CoD4, there would be PLENTY to have a hissy fit on a forum about.

Cant wait to see how poorly everyone thinks they did on the remaster :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom