Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I dont find it very similar to halo tbh.

But I also play both.

Maybe the beta just sucked... But I really didn't find it appealing and I'm actually surprised you did, but then again I've never been a fan of these arena type shooter.

And I hate the fact that you can't run... I can't lie though some kills I got were def. satisfying

I dont find it very similar to halo tbh.

But I also play both.

Maybe the beta just sucked... But I really didn't find it appealing and I'm actually surprised you did, but then again I've never been a fan of these arena type shooter.

And I hate the fact that you can't run... I can't lie though some kills I got were def. satisfying

Its probably cuz i grew up playing unreal tournament and it reminds me a lot of that w/ load outs.

The no sprint doesn't really bother me because the move speed is very fast.

Double jump is pretty cool for getting around to places you'd assume you cant get to.

fav fps game mode:infected

CZmMKNE.gif

Just give me Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata and Tales of Vesperia on BC and I think I'll be good.

Beat my first boss fight on Doom :pimp: (on Hurt Me Plenty difficulty)
Tip: Figuring out and memorizing the mechanics of the fight is key. You'll die a lot if you don't know which attack is coming, where it's coming and when it's coming.

Last edited:
How was Overwatch with an elite controller btw?  I feel like its a great game to utilize the controller.  

How was Overwatch with an elite controller btw?  I feel like its a great game to utilize the controller.  

Wasn't feeling the game at all, too unbalanced.

But the elite is great, def use it for everything except killer instinct

Last edited:
Can you double console owners please get uncharted 4 so I can have folks to do multiplayer with. JY and other cats who been on the wall y'all need to cop a ps4 now cuz UC4 is the best exclusive this gen so far. I'm really loving the story and enjoying the MP a lot, nice diff feel from the the fps we all genrally play.

Centex is busy with work. seandon can't play UC4 online cuz psn is a dub. My ps Bredrin is minuscule compared to the homies over here. Hit cats in the ps thread to play and it's crickets. Cats really be loners online over there man and the lobbies be quiet so I'm just sitting there, in silence, gaming. Kills the vibe I want callouts jokes and random banter. The game is great but I can't play for too long just being a loner b. Not my style, I miss my xbox bredrin.

Can you double console owners please get uncharted 4 so I can have folks to do multiplayer with. JY and other cats who been on the wall y'all need to cop a ps4 now cuz UC4 is the best exclusive this gen so far. I'm really loving the story and enjoying the MP a lot, nice diff feel from the the fps we all genrally play.

Centex is busy with work. seandon can't play UC4 online cuz psn is a dub. My ps Bredrin is minuscule compared to the homies over here. Hit cats in the ps thread to play and it's crickets. Cats really be loners online over there man and the lobbies be quiet so I'm just sitting there, in silence, gaming. Kills the vibe I want callouts jokes and random banter. The game is great but I can't play for too long just being a loner b. Not my style, I miss my xbox bredrin.
it's suppose to an early day for me so I might be on later tonight at around 7:30pm...hopefully :nerd:

Last edited:

it's suppose to an early day for me so I might be on later tonight at around 7:30pm...hopefully :nerd:

I'll be on bro gonna fix dinner and ish soon as I get in so wifey not beefing then I can run until like 10 when my body shuts down I ran MP last night cuz I didn't wanna run through the story I'm enjoying this story a lot trying to strecth it out

Does anyone frequently stream using the Twitch app? I streamed for 2.5 hours yesterday, went back and watched it, and noticed there was a sizeable audio delay on the stream throughout the entirety of the video.

Audio delay meaning that the sounds from both the game and myself register on the stream 1.0 - 1.5 seconds after.

Does anyone frequently stream using the Twitch app? I streamed for 2.5 hours yesterday, went back and watched it, and noticed there was a sizeable audio delay on the stream throughout the entirety of the video.

Audio delay meaning that the sounds from both the game and myself register on the stream 1.0 - 1.5 seconds after.

I do but it's been performing fairly well. You wired or wireless ?

I actually copped a ps4 last week and got the uncharted console, uncharted remaster, and ratchet and clank.

I didnt cop no PS+ tho cuz im only gonna play the fire loner games on ps4.

Back
Top Bottom