• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

ran into a cheater on black ops last night playing Headquarters

dude went 55-0 he was either invisible or hiding under the map still have no clue i was so confused lolol everyone on my team was snapping out

the good ol days of trash talking in SnD tho i was loving it:smokin

Yoooo I was in a lobby dude had unlimited mortars
whats the point of copping these games if theyre gonna allow these things to happen and not monitor the servers for these game breaking issues... basically paying for the single player experience again
supposedly sales when up 13,000%, they winning.

I need them to make Tokyo Extreme Racer backwards compatible, game was the ****

supposedly sales when up 13,000%, they winning.

I need them to make Tokyo Extreme Racer backwards compatible, game was the ****

That's a lesson to them

PEOPLE WANNA PLAY BOOTS ON GROUND CALL OF DUTY NOT ROBOTS AND CYBORGS.

They sitting there like "oh well maybe... That Chappie game we keep putting out isn't that cool after all...

I watched a clip of black ops 3 after playing black ops 1 I thought I was on acid... Looks like a freaking kids coloring book so trash what a trash game garbage nonsense

Fallout seems more fun than the witcher but don't take my word for it, haven't put more than 3 hrs into the witcher yet, got like 120 on fallout

The downside of this reset is all the clowns spamming messages friend requests

One of my friends literally got more than 30 messages and friend requests in a few hours yesterday from idiots trying to "add OGs!!"

This clown's bio 
roll.gif

Getting a bunch of messages now from random 3 character GTs with "I only add OGs" in their bio 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah leaning towards TW3.

Playing on PC so mod support :pimp:

Good choice

I revisited both games recently

The Witcher immediately reminded me of all the things that made it a fantastic game and Fallout immediately reminded me of every reason that I stopped playing it

The wait to play over watch again has been really hard. I don't even feel like playing any other games. The thirst is real. Just 2 more days

Also obligatory

Last edited:
worth copping at retail?
id say if you're fan of the franchise i would but mostly because of the campaign its easily the best part about the game although the end kinda drags on. I'm not a fan of the multiplayer at all pretty much i just find it boring and dont desire to play it but the snap map is a cool map builder which will only get better with time when people begin creating their own maps and recreating classic Doom levels so you can play them 

if the single player interests you in the game its a good buy but for the multiplayer id just wait for it to hit discount 

Copped da Far Harbor Fallout 4 DLC :pimp:
I saw it's been getting good reviews. Any of y'all have it?

Blops 1 had 90,000 players this week. Boots on the ground COD > COD Titanfall combo that is Blops 3. Not MW2 but it will hold me down til they stop being stingy and bring it out

Blops 1 had 90,000 players this week. Boots on the ground COD > COD Titanfall combo that is Blops 3. Not MW2 but it will hold me down til they stop being stingy and bring it out

And they had boosted sales too from Amazon and Xbox Store. Hopefully Actib!tchin (Activision) would consider allowing the others go BC.

Back
Top Bottom