Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Think Im going to get me an Xbox gift card and cop that Ultra KI today. Between KI and Forza, I should be good until Titanfall releases. Still need to find me a deal on Xbox Live tho
mean.gif

I just wish LE controllers came with play and charge kit, sucks to pay an extra $15 just for the design :smh:

edit: just remebered that X1 controllers cost $60, so only an extra $5 is applied

I got a really good deal on a charge kit so I already have one.

It'd be nice to have another

but for only $5 more, thats a dope control IMO.

I do need an extra controller but not really in a rush maybe ill pick this up or wait until Halo drops, they usually have some nice looking ones IMO. I also liked the Gears 3 controller
pimp.gif

Trying the snap and TV features out for the first time and man this **** is dope. :pimp:

And dead rising is fun. I also just got Forza probably try that out soon.

Add me: GamingMessiaH84

What's the longest you guys have kept your xbox on? Because watching tv with this is too cool. :lol:

^suppose to be able to run for 10years.
Donpoppa(sp) always has his on and claims that he has had no problems.

Dudes buying another controller that got a bunch of paint on it that you can create in your basement...

No one looks at there controller..

Dudes buying another controller that got a bunch of paint on it that you can create in your basement...

Speak for yourself.

My all gold ds3 hnnnnnnng

This Titanfall one looks dope, cause you ain't buying it don't mean you gotta feel some type of way about it b

Speak for yourself.

My all gold ds3 hnnnnnnng

This Titanfall one looks dope, cause you ain't buying it don't mean you gotta feel some type of way about it b

Ight b no need for you be rustled.

Like I said they got you dudes wasting $60 on a controller when you already got a bunch of em.

I got one controller doee :lol:

The stock ones are already 60 minus whale spend an extra 5 for some decals.

For the people that wanted to buy headsets, this is the goat one imo. Had mine for 3+years and no problems

A40 astros with wireless mixamp $140- http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...?ClickID=a0v5nstsz9lnzkrwntssvo0o5pnat0trtllr

A30 astros with wireless mixamp $110- http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...?ClickID=dzwnkybyt2hktmxskbyywrzrnckobzbxbhhx

And A30s with wired mixamp $80 - http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...?ClickID=dzwnkybyt2hktmxskbyywrzrnckobzbxbhhx

I would only recommend buying the a40s, the a30s came out over 5 years ago I think. They are still better than all the current turtle beach garbage headsets (no offense to the people who bought them :nerd:). But for $80, you cant go wrong at all. The mixamp alone sells for $100+ brand new and can be used with any other headset you want (siberias, sennheisers, etc). If you were even thinking of buying a headset, buy one of these or waste you money on trash :x

also, check your email that you signed up with for your origin account. Titanfall beta invites are being sent out, got mine tonight :pimp:. cant wait to start playing it this week hopefully :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom