Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
@bigj505

YOU STILL OUT HERE PLAYING DESTINY FAM? :lol:

Nah bro it's just me on Destiny now for XB1 :lol:

I don't see anyone anymore playing it.

They made the level up too easy and now that most already reached max light level they stopped playing :smh:

Nah u fleece big J b on there

Nah Fleece don't be on anymore ever since he reached max light level on both his characters.

I don't see BigJ on anymore at all.

I just see memphis on occasionally playing Halo 5 and undefined playing freaking yougio.
Lies. I joined j twice the past couple of days with jj or willy with him.

Your Xbox be on but you're away from it 98 percent of the time. :lol:

I'm on almost daily from ~5pm - 10ish pm and I never see anybody on playing.

I would at least expect to see J on, but nobody be on Destiny and I don't even see you guys online playing.

Then again I don't get a notification once you guys sign on so mostly when I'm on Destiny I just LFG to get in a raid team do my raids for the week then LFG to do my Prison of Elder Sigils every week then I'm off.

I have been playing COD: Ghosts going for K.E.M. strikes in infected though :D

And yes my XB1 is always on I never shut it off so it looks like I'm always online but I'm not on though :lol:

same here, iYen would be you be down to be on the podcast at some point?

I gotta guest on this if he agrees I only talked to iyen like 2x in party chat. I gotta troll him about Amazon live lol nah I def think u should do the show iyen you'll fit greatly with your gaming admaration can't fail to post gifs and forza videos on a podcast tho

I gotta guest on this if he agrees I only talked to iyen like 2x in party chat. I gotta troll him about Amazon live lol nah I def think u should do the show iyen you'll fit greatly with your gaming admaration can't fail to post gifs and forza videos on a podcast tho

If you're on the podcast I'm on the podcast

Cali > NY

This guy I know was selling 18 GTs from the reset and some broke *** reported all of them and they're all perm banned now 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I used to run a podcast, it was a lot of fun.

RGD Podcast.
(Real Guy Discussions)
The twist... Roger, Gene, Devin... we started it. Worked out.

I'm too opinionated to be on a podcast :rofl:

Society tells you to be yourself then turns around and tells you to be a certain way :rolleyes

Agree to an extent.
Masses will tell you one thing.
It's your job as a man and an American to say this is who I am and what I say. Like it, Accept it, or Piss Off.

If you're on the podcast I'm on the podcast

Cali > NY

West Side, famb.

Freaking baller dude :wow:

Says the guy who copped a dope *** lens :D

This guy I know was selling 18 GTs from the reset and some broke *** reported all of them and they're all perm banned now :rofl:  

Jeez that's rough. People are still hitting me up for my GT. Kind of annoying/

Wow that's hate.

Yeah a NT show would be fire. Need a dope gaming topic tho

New Xbox One reveal?

Society tells you to be yourself then turns around and tells you to be a certain way :rolleyes

Naw, Dru and I say what's on our minds in our respective podcasts. As long as you're respectful of different opinions and arent a bigot, most people are reasonable. However, I do say the word See You Next Tuesday a bit too often :lol:

Last edited:
Freaking baller dude :wow:

Says the guy who copped a dope *** lens :D

This guy I know was selling 18 GTs from the reset and some broke *** reported all of them and they're all perm banned now :rofl:  

Jeez that's rough. People are still hitting me up for GT. Kind of annoying/

Wow that's hate.

Yeah a NT show would be fire. Need a dope gaming topic tho

New Xbox One reveal?

Naw, Dru and I say what's on our minds in your respective podcasts. As long as your respectful or different opinions and arent a bigot, most people are reasonable. However, I do say the word See You Next Tuesday a bit too often :lol:

I always put respek on ppls names

Jeez that's rough. People are still hitting me up for my GT. Kind of annoying/

Jumpy is nice. You'll probably continue getting such messages for a while. The reset has spawned a massive influx of idiots. Some of my friends literally get 50 messages/FRs a day from random people either trying to buy their gt or "add 4 OG friendlist?" type messages.

Prime example (peep the cringe bio):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom