• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Savages in here.

I barely got into Blood and Wine. Toussaint is flames.

CDPR pretty much dropped another game on us and called it an expansion :pimp:
Truth. :pimp:
I'm just starting and I have like 20 quests open and I've only done the first main quest. There's a total of 90 if I recall correctly. The area is much larger than I expected too. Fallout 4 charging $25 for Far Harbor but CD brought us probably 10 times as much content for a mere $18

Last edited:
CDPR da gawds 
pimp.gif

still need to play the last expansion 
tired.gif

I don't know if I could play Witcher 3. I only got a third of the way through witcher 2 and felt like breaking my 360, it got so repetitive. Like the only thing keeping it from being perfect imo is customizable play styles. In Skyrim I could be an archer, sword and shield, Mage etc. in the witcher it's just geralts sword flourishes for 100 hours

I'm fine with the swordplay since you can incorporate signs into your battles. I felt like there was enough variety between fighting an ogre, or a pack or drowners or a royal griffin.

With that being said, I understand where you're coming from. I think I'm a little bias though since this game has grown so much on me :wow:

My tendency is to play as a sword wielding warrior in most RPGs anyway, so W3 was perfect for me. But I did think it was a little weird that they included all these Crossbows, and yet it was so underpowered and limited in application.

Other than the underwater nonsense, I basically didn't need it at all. Would have been pretty cool actually if W3 had let you specialize an Archer-type Geralt, although it would be hard to reconcile that with the need to use the silver sword on monsters

Last edited:
I hav ps2/3/4..

I believe I'm going to pick up the Xbox 360 because I never played fallout 3 or NV ..and heard that these are unplayable on PS3..

Gonna be a couple of weeks but I'm def excited since I never owned an Xbox

:nthat:

Pretty soon my dude gonna be with some of the finest groceries around, talmbout hittin us w/ that line "I separate business from pleasure". I see you famb

My tendency is to play as a sword wielding warrior in most RPGs anyway, so W3 was perfect for me. But I did think it was a little weird that they included all these Crossbows, and yet it was so underpowered and limited in application.

Other than the underwater nonsense, I basically didn't need it at all. Would have been pretty cool actually if W3 had let you specialize an Archer-type Geralt, although it would be hard to reconcile that with the need to use the silver sword on monsters
I didn't even know it 1 hit drowned under water till later in the game. All those collectibles I could've gotten in the start :smh:

I didn't even know it 1 hit drowned under water till later in the game. All those collectibles I could've gotten in the start :smh:

Ya, I had a similar reaction the first time drowners came up on me underwater. I was still struggling to kill them on land, and here I am reduced to my junky early game crossbow? Aw hell nah. I think I just started button mashing at that point, which was how I discovered they gift you the magical 1-Hit wonder

The whole crossbow stuff wasn't explained very well in-game. Like how, when under water, your crossbow ammo automatically switches from any special arrows to the default arrows, so you don't waste exploding bolts etc. on random drowners

I hav ps2/3/4..

I believe I'm going to pick up the Xbox 360 because I never played fallout 3 or NV ..and heard that these are unplayable on PS3..

Gonna be a couple of weeks but I'm def excited since I never owned an Xbox
welcome sir. If you like arcade racers, check out forza horizon 1.

I can't understand how anybody would want that over this.

They're both average as hell but Olivia wins this by a landslide.
Mixed asians 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word on da internet is she's a freak too 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom