Shotta
Kilroy
Jumpy

West
DJYoung
spizike231

Mercenaries
mikejs210

There you all go fixed! Do I have to review anyone else's eHarmony account to confirm their location?

:rofl:

I went to quote this and I was like why did Kilroy get dumped on our team? :lol:

I have no idea where he lives haha. I saw Shotta and Kilroy were going at it so I assumed!

Lmao Kilroy and I have actually hung out in real life. We use to go video game shopping like complex sneaker shopping videos

Actual picture, the two members of House East hanging out.

View media item 2069570

Oh so we back to posting jewsey's views?

Speaking of which, hes on the east coast team

Edit: East can have em.

He'll be noscoping all day anyways thinking we're all bots. :rolleyes

Last edited:
East
Shotta
Kilroy
Jumpy

West
DJYoung
spizike231

Mercenaries
mikejs210

Team Mediocre Views AKA Views from the Western (Sponsored by Best Western)
JEWSEEJAY

Last edited:
I truly enjoy hardcore mode but you cant make a realism argument in an arcade shooter in which you respawn after you die.

That just doesn't compute :rofl:

I truly enjoy hardcore mode but you cant make a realism argument in an arcade shooter in which you respawn after you die.

That just doesn't compute
roll.gif
I love people that think hardcore is somehow more difficult than core.  Hardcore is for people with terrible aim, bad reflexes, and don't like moving much.

I play hardcore to feast on the weak, matter of fact the only player on my friends list that has a higher FFA spm than me is @DJYoung08  so I do think we know what we're talking about on the subject.

Lemme guess. Halo is more realistic?

So having a hard time drawing the conclusion that having less health in a video game that fundamentally breaks the laws of "real life" is closer to real life = halo is more realistic?

Will you kindly remove your mouth from my nut sack :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love people that think hardcore is somehow more difficult than core.  Hardcore is for people with terrible aim, bad reflexes, and don't like moving much.
I play hardcore to feast on the weak, matter of fact the only player on my friends list that has a higher FFA spm than me is @DJYoung08
 so I do think we know what we're talking about on the subject.

I take call of duty way more serious than anyone who doesn't get paid to play should.... And have the proof to back it up... big difference between me and everyone else talking mad crap on this forum. . :rofl:

I legit dont even like FFA

View media item 1905234

Last edited:
It's crazy how COD is the cool game to hate.  I know people that haven't touched Cod in 6 years but still go out of their way to hate on it.

When you're mad that someone likes something you don't then there's something wrong.

It's crazy how COD is the cool game to hate.  I know people that haven't touched Cod in 6 years but still go out of their way to hate on it.
When you're mad that someone likes something you don't then there's something wrong.

IDK why we never ran when i was heavy into it :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

ever since the buzz started up w/ my photography business i've been so busy i havent touched the sticks much.

Last edited:

I play hardcore to feast on the weak, matter of fact the only player on my friends list that has a higher FFA spm than me is @DJYoung08

I take call of duty way more serious than anyone who doesn't get paid to play should.... And have the proof to back it up... big difference between me and everyone else talking mad crap on this forum. . :rofl:

View media item 1905234

The real question here is, who is that "BIGDADDY" gt on your friends list?

:rofl: :rofl:

And who's that dude with all those headshots on that leaderboard too :nerd:

:evil:

Man yall got me at work rolling [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maybe I can be a mercenary :nerd:

View media item 1905234

The real question here is, who is that "BIGDADDY" gt on your friends list?

:rofl: :rofl:

And who's that dude with all those headshots on that leaderboard too :nerd:

:evil:

:rofl: when that dude came in the party

"look IDK who big daddy is but you better tell me your real name cuz i will NEVER stay that GT again"

IDK why we never ran when i was heavy into it
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

ever since the buzz started up w/ my photography business i've been so busy i havent touched the sticks much.
I play at super odd hours when the family and life allows but COD is literally the only game I still play.

I'm coming for that spot too.

IDK why we never ran when i was heavy into it :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I play at super odd hours when the family and life allows but COD is literally the only game I still play.
I'm coming for that spot too.

View media item 2069628

Dang in your screenshot im ranked even higher than mine

u making me look good bro :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom