Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I hope Titanfall 2 is good. TF1 had great gameplay but got stale really quick. I don't want it to be a COD clone, but I feel like they have to incorporate some of COD's elements into it to make it more appealing and give it more re-playablility.
what cod elements are you thinking of? i think the release time is bad for the game tho. it comes out between BF1 and IW. idk why EA would have 2 big shooters come out so close to each other because it could affect sales 

what cod elements are you thinking of? i think the release time is bad for the game tho. it comes out between BF1 and IW. idk why EA would have 2 big shooters come out so close to each other because it could affect sales 

Yeah, I would imagine most people would spend their money on BF1 or IW with TF2 being put on the back burner.

I hope Titanfall 2 is good. TF1 had great gameplay but got stale really quick. I don't want it to be a COD clone, but I feel like they have to incorporate some of COD's elements into it to make it more appealing and give it more re-playablility.

Mostly gun customization and a better ranking system.

The guns sucked. I don't remember the names of any of the guns, just that you might as well use the one AR or the one SMG :lol: (after Googling, were they the Hemlock AR and CAR SMG?). Attachments were lacking. The great thing about COD is that for the most part there's no "it" gun. Yeah, there's always a few that are OP, but that doesn't stop you from using other guns effectively. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of different variations of weapons in COD that you can fine-tune to your play style, preferences, etc.

As far as the ranks, I'm not even sure if I'm remembering them correctly. But was it just play more - level up more, and once you reached the top level, that was it? Your level wasn't impacted by your skill (a-la Halo), and there was no more progressing after reaching the level cap (something COD's Prestige Mode takes care of).

I could be way off on both of those points, but I played the game a ton for a few months and then never touched it again, and subconsciously those are the reasons I'm coming up with :lol:.

The guns sucked. I don't remember the names of any of the guns, just that you might as well use the one AR or the one SMG :lol: (after Googling, were they the Hemlock AR and CAR SMG?). Attachments were lacking. The great thing about COD is that for the most part there's no "it" gun. Yeah, there's always a few that are OP, but that doesn't stop you from using other guns effectively. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of different variations of weapons in COD that you can fine-tune to your play style, preferences, etc.

As far as the ranks, I'm not even sure if I'm remembering them correctly. But was it just play more - level up more, and once you reached the top level, that was it? Your level wasn't impacted by your skill (a-la Halo), and there was no more progressing after reaching the level cap (something COD's Prestige Mode takes care of).

I could be way off on both of those points, but I played the game a ton for a few months and then never touched it again, and subconsciously those are the reasons I'm coming up with :lol:.
Agree with you 100% from what I've seen of the MP gameplay it looks great. One thing I noticed is that soldier movement seems to be slowed down somewhat too. but are any of you guys interested in the campaign? I don't really care for it tbh I never felt that Titanfall needed one but just some more stuff for multiplayer

LeadingPersonalAbalone-size_restricted.gif

Just realized the npc in all the opposing cars are the same dude.

giphy.gif

Agree with you 100% from what I've seen of the MP gameplay it looks great. One thing I noticed is that soldier movement seems to be slowed down somewhat too. but are any of you guys interested in the campaign? I don't really care for it tbh I never felt that Titanfall needed one but just some more stuff for multiplayer

Fully agree with both. Definitely no interest in the campaign. The only major thing TF1 was lacking was more MP content at launch. Im hoping TF2 really brings the unlockables and customization in full force

As far as the ranks/prestige, I did like how TF required a particular skill-based achievement to get past each tier. It was a nice tweak to the COD style where time played = rank

As far as the ranks/prestige, I did like how TF required a particular skill-based achievement to get past each tier. It was a nice tweak to the COD style where time played = rank

Loved the prestige system. It was innovation to fps and separates the boys from the killers

Loved the prestige system. It was innovation to fps and separates the boys from the killers

we killers, b

Hopefully EA will let respawn flourish and launch a truly epic game

Yeah I couldn't care less about TF's campaign. I just hope they go all out in regards to MP.

Am I the only one wondering what iYen's new avy is? :lol:

haha na bruh, me too. I was just looking at his profile pics to see if I could get a clue
The photo caption just said "black guy disappearing"

Glad to finally get Iyen's explanation

Last edited:
Titanfall 2 gameplay

This dude gets on my nerves talking about Titanfall 2 should use Frostbite

Game looks fire to me.

Grappling an enemy out of the air and pulling them toward you
Swords
Singularity grenades
Motion detector grenades
Instant transmission ability

Back