Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
fatigue will kill COD. Or at least COD as you know it now. Activision cant keep putting out the same game using the same engine annually for much longer. They will probably add a gimmick to it ( cant really do robots now, but something along those lines).

pretty much. EA gets guaranteed money in hand to possibly pad their end of year financial statements, MS will probably take care of the marketing for it and also provide the servers. Plus its releasing on 3 platforms. SO money wise they dont really incur any loss. the only loss is on the people who dont have a 360, xb1 or a capable pc. And they could really care less about how they feel.

There are tons of benefits to this deal for EA. Eliminates all risk, and guarantees the project will be in the black, plus the cash in hand the probably got.

Plus Respawn been homies wit MS since 2003, they are acting like this entire deal is all EA, but they signed off on all this too.

That's why it's shortsighted by EA. You make the money now, and in the meantime PS3/4 (along with 360/Xbone) players buy Destiny (or whatever else comes out) between now and 2015. Then come Titanfall 2 and Destiny 2, along with whatever else will be coming to market. Where do those PS3/4 users go? Titanfall 2? Titanfall is still going to be the game? And if it is the game it will show how dumb EA was to make the first one exclusive.

The next game from the creators of COD- the biggest franchise of last gen. You sign those guys to make the next biggest franchise of the generation. You don't do that by halving your potential sales.

That's why I think MS is so damn lame now. They make a console that is unappealing and then pay EA to not release a game I want on the system I own. Gee, that's fun. I mean, heck, you could use that money to fund a game but no spend it on making another game unavailable to other systems.

-For EA it makes sense, zero risk to take a shot a COD, because look at how BF4's launch backfired hurt the brand.

-For Respawn, you get money, servers, and support from a company that you have a relationship with for choose to a decade and already did you right many times in the past. Plus you do have to hire and manage more people at your studio (Respawn is only like 65 devs).

-And I hope if the Agent reappears as a Sony exclusive you will be there ready to cry foul on Sony for keep a game off of the One.
-And yes COD is in trouble, Ghost hurt the brand, it will still be a huge seller but even if Sledgehammer make a MW&MW2 level game, I don't see selling over 20 million this year.

Last edited:
how is it unappealing when it has a game that you seemingly want to play. And Titanfall is not really competing against Destiny or COD to be honest. the game has 6-9 months to grow unhindered. If anything, Destiny, COD, Battlefield and Halo will take each others sales.

Dont act like you didnt know Titanfall wasnt going to be exclusive on the xbox. That always gets me. Like why buy a system that doesnt have the games that I wanna play and then complain about not having those games.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/30/zampella-of-course-respawn-will-have-games-on-ps4-just-not-t/

Respawn didn't even know Titanfall 1 would be a lifetime exclusive, but I was supposed to? Xbone buyers hoped it wouldn't come to PS4 and now are saying "I told you so" because it came true.

Respawn wants to be on PS4. MS paid EA for them to not be.

Last edited:
You guys that keep predicting CODs demise need to understand you aren't the primary demographic and just because your over it or put it down doesn't mean 3 other people didn't replace you on the way out.

Titianfall is intriguing and looks great, but I doubt it will stop me from playing COD every year like I have since I first popped in WAW.

To the PS4 guys, get over it. This is old news, you didn't want the console so you don't get the game.

Last edited:
Just got an Xbox One today. Couldn't really pass on it for $300 brand new & sealed in the box :smokin

I don't know how I'm gonna make time for this system & my PS4. But nonetheless, it should be fun.

how is it unappealing when it has a game that you seemingly want to play. And Titanfall is not really competing against Destiny or COD to be honest. the game has 6-9 months to grow unhindered. If anything, Destiny, COD, Battlefield and Halo will take each others sales.

Dont act like you didnt know Titanfall wasnt going to be exclusive on the xbox. That always gets me. Like why buy a system that doesnt have the games that I wanna play and then complain about not having those games.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/30/zampella-of-course-respawn-will-have-games-on-ps4-just-not-t/

Respawn didn't even know Titanfall 1 would be a lifetime exclusive, but I was supposed to? Xbone buyers hoped it wouldn't come to PS4 and now are saying "I told you so" because it came true.

it was known in october. that it would only be on the xbox

You'd have be a complete idiot to think EA would do anything behind Respawn's back. Dude knew damn well they was going exclusive, but he played the good cop to EA's bad cop, to calm the sony only people pissing and moaning.

If you guys had to choose one exclusive launch title for the One, which would it be?

I'm definitely getting Titanfall when it drops, but I'm tryna see what I should get now to hold me over.

If you guys had to choose one exclusive launch title for the One, which would it be?

I'm definitely getting Titanfall when it drops, but I'm tryna see what I should get now to hold me over.
Well you I would get battlefield but you said exclusive so I would probably get ryse. Most people will probably tell you dead rising though.

And you got all that from one tweet :smh:

So you telling me that Respawn is pissed that they get to their next game right away instead of working on a port, and get paid for it anyway.

Respawn been preaching in magazines and their forums that they control Titanfall, not EA, they have the final say in the fate of the IP. They had say in the initial exclusivity deal, but EA strong armed them into this stipulation. Suuure

Dudes on GAF ran with that one theory but another one my boy and Bethesda thinks is the real story is that MS convince Respawn a while back, but EA was not on board, Respawn was content with having do a PS4 port, MS sweeten the deal, got EA on board then broke the news to Respawn. Vampella gets to act like it all out of his hands, so he doesn't alienate fans, but is cool with it anyway.

And lets not forget MS and Respawn have a long history together.They been singing MS's praises since 2004.

And the deal Respawn is getting goes beyond cash in hand.

Well you I would get battlefield but you said exclusive so I would probably get ryse. Most people will probably tell you dead rising though.

Yea I pretty much have all of the desirable multiplats on the PS4 already.

But yea I'm really tryna pick between Dead Rising & Ryse. Thanks for the input fam.

Yea I pretty much have all of the desirable multiplats on the PS4 already.

But yea I'm really tryna pick between Dead Rising & Ryse. Thanks for the input fam.
Ryse is too short to pay anything over 30 bucks for it, i dont have DR3 but i'm guessing thats the better buy

Ryse is too short to pay anything over 30 bucks for it, i dont have DR3 but i'm guessing thats the better buy
Of the exclusives I have ryse and forza. Forza has a lot of content plus multiplayer but it is hit or miss in terms of if you will like it or not. A lot of people like regular racing games not racing simulators. I enjoyed Ryse a lot but it is a short game. I like zombie games but I can't get into the dead rising games cause I kind of feel like they just throw a lot of zombies at you and don't take the  genre seriously. I like zombie games that have the feeling of fighting to survive. Plus that game doesn't make you fear zombies like State of decay did. That being said the general consensus among Xbox one owners and even among my friends is Dead rising is the better buy. If you like fighting games you should consider Killer Instinct. That game is fun and you can get all the characters for 20 bucks.

And you got all that from one tweet :smh:

So you telling me that Respawn is pissed that they get to their next game right away instead of working on a port, and get paid for it anyway.

Respawn been preaching in magazines and their forums that they control Titanfall, not EA, they have the final say in the fate of the IP. They had say in the initial exclusivity deal, but EA strong armed them into this stipulation. Suuure

Dudes on GAF ran with that one theory but another one my boy and Bethesda thinks is the real story is that MS convince Respawn a while back, but EA was not on board, Respawn was content with having do a PS4 port, MS sweeten the deal, got EA on board then broke the news to Respawn. Vampella gets to act like it all out of his hands, so he doesn't alienate fans, but is cool with it anyway.

And lets not forget MS and Respawn have a long history together.They been singing MS's praises since 2004.

And the deal Respawn is getting goes beyond cash in hand.

Your friend at Bethesda sounds like a real smart man. I'll take his word for it, I guess.

EA is the thing that worries me in terms of Titanfall.

EA has all but destroyed Battlefield this past year. It was gaining momentum yearly on COD and any of that is pretty much negated by how they released BF4. I understand DICE is not in the same situation as Respawn... but its troubling none the less.

I want Titanfall to do extremely well. Make IW and DICE have to actually push themselves instead of resting on their laurels.

The sad part about that is that EA is probably the biggest negative about TF, not the company but their image. People hate EA so much alot of people are using that bias as a reason to be skeptical of TF
Exactly and with EA and Dice making the next battlefront game too idk how I feel about that. I hope the new Star Wars battlefront game won't have a bad launch like BF4

Dice gets no love from me, BF4 was my 1st and last BF game and as much as I love star wars theres no way i'll touch another dice made game w/o some real world reviews 1st

Edit:  Found another leak vid, this time domination, enjoy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom