Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So, I know this isn't the place. But you guys seem to be pretty knowledgeable. I haven't owned a console in about 5 years. I'm bored and looking to do some light gaming again, and looking at buying an Xbox 360(used).

What purpose do the gigs(4GB, 320GB etc. play into the equation? Is it just the convenience of saving the game discs to the HDD? All of my media is streamed, so none of that would need to be saved to the HDD itself.

In essense, should I just purchase the most inexpensive Xbox I can find? or is there a "best" version to look for.

Edit: also is the RROD still a huge issue, or was that fixed in newer models?

I had a 4GB 360 and only played 4 or 5 gamed and it was fine for me. You can also purchase up to 16GB of space through USB if you need to, so I suggest the 4GB if you arent playing that many games.

If you like to buy digital, you need the larger HDD.

The RROD still happens, but very rarely at this point. Just make sure you are buying the elite model.

Yeah, changes in production team, meaning anything can happen. You mad?

Bruh MS OWNS THE KILLER INSTINCT IP JUST LIKE THEY OWN THE HALO IP. DOUBLE HELIX CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER KI JUST LIKE BUNGIE CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER HALO

Nah im not mad just a little annoyed by this cold weather and snow , cant wait until the temperatures warm up.

:rolleyes

You got 3 inches and its 14 degress out? Balmy spring day.

Last edited:
I think my high today is -2.. y'all will be alright in NYC 
laugh.gif

I'm opposite I love the cold weather 

Last edited:
Bruh MS OWNS THE KILLER INSTINCT IP JUST LIKE THEY OWN THE HALO IP. DOUBLE HELIX CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER KI JUST LIKE BUNGIE CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER HALO

Nah im not mad just a little annoyed by this cold weather and snow , cant wait until the temperatures warm up.

You just proved my point. Halo is garbage now

kay

5DIKhUL.png

jjI6VW5.png

@RealKLobb: Still cranking on Fulgore, and the rest of S1 with our friends at DH. Our plans going forward are in place. Thanks everyone for the support!

Last edited:
February 11 system updates

On February 11, the first update will be delivered to customers who sign into their Xbox One.  It features many new improvements – including lots of behind-the-scenes updates for developers building apps and games for Xbox One, several new features we believe Xbox fans will love, stability and product updates to improve the customer experience, and continuous improvements to the quality of Kinect voice so commands become more fluid and responsive over time.  While we won’t be going into all of the details of the product updates today, we will be sharing more information soon. 

Some of the features you can expect to see on February 11 include:

• The ability to see and manage your storage space. With this update, you will find it easy to find how much space your content takes up and better manage your content. You can also control your install lineup and more easily manage your download queue. We’ve separated My Games and My Apps into separate lists, so you can easily create separate queues for both. Now you can pick the order in which you want your content to load and we’ve added a boot progress indicator so you can better track updates while they load.
  • The battery power indicator is back! You can see it right on the home screen, so you can easily track how much battery life is left on your controller.
  • And, you will be able to use your USB keyboard with your Xbox One.

These are just a few of the many updates we will be shipping on February 11. We’ll share more details on these and other upcoming features in the coming weeks. We have several surprises in store that we think you’ll love.

March 4 system updates – countdown to “Titanfall”  

On March 4, in advance of what is expected to be the biggest game launch of the year, we will be delivering another system update to prepare your Xbox One for “Titanfall.”  This update will contain  many new features and improvements, most significantly to our party and multiplayer systems.  Available on March 11, “Titanfall” is a team-based online multiplayer game that showcases the power of Xbox Live, and we will be shipping a new party and multiplayer system that will help make “Titanfall” the must-have game for this generation. 

This post is the first of many announcements and sneak peeks at features in the system updates. We’ve been carefully listening to your feedback and look forward to delivering many new features that will make Xbox One even better. We’re just getting started and can’t wait to share more information in the coming weeks. 

I PHYSICALLY DID THE BANDERAS GIF AT MY DESK HERE AT WORK WHEN READING THIS. BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY.

STILL WAITING ON THAT TWITCH STREAMING THOUGH :nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah, what the hell 
mean.gif

I been wanting to stream.. hopefully it's out come Titanfall release 
nerd.gif
 maybe it's one of the "many new" features.

btw what the hell is the button next to the start button.. I still don't know what it does.

Last edited:
Memphis how you feeling about the Halo 2 10 year anniversary news
February 11 system updates

On February 11, the first update will be delivered to customers who sign into their Xbox One.  It features many new improvements – including lots of behind-the-scenes updates for developers building apps and games for Xbox One, several new features we believe Xbox fans will love, stability and product updates to improve the customer experience, and continuous improvements to the quality of Kinect voice so commands become more fluid and responsive over time.  While we won’t be going into all of the details of the product updates today, we will be sharing more information soon. 

Some of the features you can expect to see on February 11 include:

• The ability to see and manage your storage space. With this update, you will find it easy to find how much space your content takes up and better manage your content. You can also control your install lineup and more easily manage your download queue. We’ve separated My Games and My Apps into separate lists, so you can easily create separate queues for both. Now you can pick the order in which you want your content to load and we’ve added a boot progress indicator so you can better track updates while they load.
  • The battery power indicator is back! You can see it right on the home screen, so you can easily track how much battery life is left on your controller.
  • And, you will be able to use your USB keyboard with your Xbox One.

These are just a few of the many updates we will be shipping on February 11. We’ll share more details on these and other upcoming features in the coming weeks. We have several surprises in store that we think you’ll love.

March 4 system updates – countdown to “Titanfall”  

On March 4, in advance of what is expected to be the biggest game launch of the year, we will be delivering another system update to prepare your Xbox One for “Titanfall.”  This update will contain  many new features and improvements, most significantly to our party and multiplayer systems.  Available on March 11, “Titanfall” is a team-based online multiplayer game that showcases the power of Xbox Live, and we will be shipping a new party and multiplayer system that will help make “Titanfall” the must-have game for this generation. 

This post is the first of many announcements and sneak peeks at features in the system updates. We’ve been carefully listening to your feedback and look forward to delivering many new features that will make Xbox One even better. We’re just getting started and can’t wait to share more information in the coming weeks. 

I PHYSICALLY DID THE BANDERAS GIF AT MY DESK HERE AT WORK WHEN READING THIS. BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY.

MY BODY IS READY FOR IT. HALO 2 IS THE GOAT HALO GAME.

How do you turn off automatic renewal for subscriptions? I used the trial for the Xbox music and want to make sure they don't charge me for it.

Should be able to so it online.. Maybe even from the xbox itself but your best bet is at a computer on Xbox.com

Y'all pick up loco cycle.... it pretty fun for what its worth

I'm holding off on buying the arcade games unless i know i want them.

They're gonna be doing games for gold with the xbox one this year and it will probably start off with the launch title arcade game.

Not sure if posted or if anyone cares :lol: ...but next Call of Duty will be developed by Sledgehammer games. 3 year development cycles now so,

Sledgehammer - cod 2014
Treyarch - cod 2015
Infinity ward - cod 2016

Not sure if posted or if anyone cares :lol: ...but next Call of Duty will be developed by Sledgehammer games. 3 year development cycles now so,

Sledgehammer - cod 2014
Treyarch - cod 2015
Infinity ward - cod 2016
it should be treyarch this year sledgehammer next year. I need NAZI ZOMBIES IN MY LIFE

Not sure if posted or if anyone cares
laugh.gif
...but next Call of Duty will be developed by Sledgehammer games. 3 year development cycles now so,

Sledgehammer - cod 2014
Treyarch - cod 2015
Infinity ward - cod 2016
it should be treyarch this year sledgehammer next year. I need NAZI ZOMBIES IN MY LIFE
I think its a good direction to combat what seems like stale releases to some.

Back
Top Bottom