Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'll say this, TF is a good game, but it's just filler for the time being till halo drops for me.
Slightly agree. I used to put in days in the old cods 10-20 days played :smh: of course this was when I was single and didn't have a kid. But if I can get half of that with titanfall I'm happy. It's way more than any single player game would give you.. Most this are like 12 hours long and you're done. Gimme multiplayer only, maybe 100+ wasted of my life, I'm good.

Last edited:
Respawn said there are different types of A.I, so hopefully the get more challenging.

I think Respawn should make your teams bots upgradable. You spawn with the lowest levels, then as you team start to score points, you spawn better and better bots. Or even flip it, you getting dat work. Your bots get better.

But I got the feeling Respawn is saving ideas for the next game. One of the old leads even admit that the team cut out mechanics to save for the next game so they don't have to start from scratch designing the next game. COD4 to MW2 upgrade all over again

-And Titanfall 2 got me worried because 3 of their 5 design leads quit the team. But that's thinking to far ahead anyway

I think the bots gotta go. I mean they're literally just there to be there and make it seem like more is going on than really is.

Slightly agree. I used to put in days in the old cods 10-20 days played :smh: of course this was when I was single and didn't have a kid. But if I can get half of that with titanfall I'm happy. It's way more than any single player game would give you.. Most this are like 12 hours long and you're done. Gimme multiplayer only, maybe 100+ wasted of my life, I'm good.

Life had changed for me too since halo 2-3. With TF I can at anytime just say "I'm good" and turn it off. Halo 2-3 literally ruined my life lol. Could not stop

Halo 2 was a different animal I think I put thousands of hours into that

Srs

Halo 3 I played it but not as hard as I did 2.. CODs were new and exciting then to me and I stopped really putting time in them after the first blackops.

Last edited:
Respawn said there are different types of A.I, so hopefully the get more challenging.

I think Respawn should make your teams bots upgradable. You spawn with the lowest levels, then as you team start to score points, you spawn better and better bots. Or even flip it, you getting dat work. Your bots get better.

But I got the feeling Respawn is saving ideas for the next game. One of the old leads even admit that the team cut out mechanics to save for the next game so they don't have to start from scratch designing the next game. COD4 to MW2 upgrade all over again

-And Titanfall 2 got me worried because 3 of their 5 design leads quit the team. But that's thinking to far ahead anyway

I think the bots gotta go. I mean they're literally just there to be there and make it seem like more is going on than really is.

They serve a purpose though, killing them is still way more fun than hunting for a pilot, and knock time off your downtown timer. Your entire beef with them seems to be they are easy to kill, ok I agree, but there are a lot of positives to them

Halo 2 10 year anni has me excited and nervous at the same damb time. I want them to release it as it was then..same ranking system same everything with just updated graphics like tomb raider and the definitive edition bs. I don't want them releasing crap and leaving me pissed off the rest of my life angry at halo 2 :lol:

Last edited:
They serve a purpose though, killing them is still way more fun than hunting for a pilot, and knock time off your downtown timer. Your entire beef with them seems to be they are easy to kill, ok I agree, but there are a lot of positives to them

Make the maps smaller, less small random rooms, make the radar better, and finding a pilot won't be so hard. With all that said it is a different/new game and they're going for their own feel and styleI. Maybe it just take some time to get used to

As far as grunts go.. They're kind of just there for you to kill em, no other reason. Has you wondering why they're even there in the first place sometimes. The spectres are half decent, but still ***. I wouldn't be against raising the player count by a couple if that means less grunts.

Last edited:
I feel like the grunts provide that "immersion" and it kind of forces players to engage in combat instead of just sitting in a corner and chilling.

They could do with buffing them a bit tho.

Of course I'd like to be more players as sometimes I party with 6+ people. But for now, it is what it is. It's not a dealbreaker for me.

Halo 2 10 year anni has me excited and nervous at the same damb time. I want them to release it as it was then..same ranking system same everything with just updated graphics like tomb raider and the definitive edition bs. I don't want them releasing crap and leaving me pissed off the rest of my life angry at halo 2 :lol:

No doubt. Everything wrong with halo 2 essentially made it better lol. The glitches, lack of security, shouting matches during the game and at the post game lobby. You just can't recreate that lol

I feel like the grunts provide that "immersion" and it kind of forces players to engage in combat instead of just sitting in a corner and chilling.

Of course I'd like to be more players as sometimes I party with 6+ people. But for now, it is what it is. It's not a dealbreaker for me.
Nawz you just saying that cause you beasting b.. 90 pts a game :x

Now that I think about it grunts get you to shoot at them revealing yourself on the radar meaning less hiding.. Weebay.gif

I have to laugh at people who complain about the bots, I just used a burn card that gave me "spector camo" man i killed about 4-5 pilots before they realized I wasnt a bot
laugh.gif

On hardpoint I was getting A when a bunch of bots showed up, i shoot em then go back to waiting, then i realize theres someone else in the room i thought it was a team mate, i lturn around and the damn thing shot me in the face
mean.gif

I also realized you get burn cards for shooting AI, I got both a strider and a ogre that way

Knock the bots if you want but they DO add to the game

I'm hoping there is a mode in the game where this only pilots no Titans or bots. I love the Titans and Attrition is freaking awesome but it would be good to have the option and be able to switch to a more traditional game type.

No doubt. Everything wrong with halo 2 essentially made it better lol. The glitches, lack of security, shouting matches during the game and at the post game lobby. You just can't recreate that lol
Bro I could not wait to get to the post game lobby after whooping clowns talking.. The nostalgia b :pimp: those were the days

I'm hoping there is a mode in the game where this only pilots no Titans or bots. I love the Titans and Attrition is freaking awesome but it would be good to have the option and be able to switch to a more traditional game type.
That's why with that list that reveals game types TDM will be just players no bots or titans. Since attrition is basically tdm but with bots and titans.

Nawz you just saying that cause you beasting b.. 90 pts a game :x

Now that I think about it grunts get you to shoot at them revealing yourself on the radar meaning less hiding.. Weebay.gif

that was just once :lol:

but yeah, that's what I meant. Shooting = reveal on radar, unless you got a silencer or something I guess

I've only played the beta twice and so far I'm feeling the game is more of a mix between campaign and multiplayer instead of a true multiplayer experience.

I really have a hard time identifying the real players vs the bots and most of the real players do just camp, not in the traditional cod sense but its a battle of who can get to the highest ground and shoot people without them noticing i'm up here.

I also feel like the bots have the tendency to make you a "bad player", after a while I realized that you can do things like reload in front of bots without taking cover with no fear of death and started doing it more often until I ran into a real player and it was like oh crap.

I like the game and have enjoyed it so far but don't necessarily know what needs to be done.  If they make it 12 vs 12 with no bots we all know what'll happen, people will camp till they can get their titans and the maps are so large that it won't be fun at all.  If they make the bots too good then the average players on your squad will get destroyed.

Last edited:
That's the problem. If the bots were human like people would not like getting killed by them. I know they thought long and hard about player count, I gotta trust their judgement on it, I guess..

That's the problem. If the bots were human like people would not like getting killed by them. I know they thought long and hard about player count, I gotta trust their judgement on it, I guess..
Agreed, I don't think that adding more players is the answer.  Maybe scaling back how many grunts and spectres are in a game.

i didnt like the idea of it being 6v6 in theory but playing it it didnt feel like the player count was so small. i personally love the bots and think they add to the overall atmosphere. like in any other game with bots you can distinguish player from bot by movement and well as character models. my only gripe if i had to pick one would be balance with the weapons... Carbine is pretty amazing at any range..almost too ammazing in my opinion.

anyways i threw some clips together. im down to play GT: L Bodysnatcha L

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=AC308A817783647A!113

We won't really know weapon balance until the full game is released. We won't know how the powerful or weak the other guns are until we get a shot with em.

With that said I wonder what other burn cards are in the game. The spare stryder is so damb beast :x fast as hell and you can call it like right away if you use the card before the game launches. The other great burn card I had was the map hack which was essentially he blackbird it was awesome I died after a couple kills mid reload tho :frown:

Back
Top Bottom