• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

This can't be legit right?
That does look pretty suspect

Let's call it the SUPERIOR GAMING CONSOLE THREAD

On a more serious note, picked up the new Doom Eternal but I've been kinda struggling, especially in the Slayer Gates.
I got all standard achievements on the 2016 Doom and remember doing pretty well. The new one is kicking my *** and I'm only a few missions in. Anyone else had a similar experience? I don't know if the developers just significantly upped the difficulty or if my skills have just gotten worse.
Great game so far though. I like the increased mobility but I'm not a big fan of the platforming puzzles.

Last edited:
Let's call it the SUPERIOR GAMING CONSOLE THREAD

On a more serious note, picked up the new Doom Eternal but I've been kinda struggling, especially in the Slayer Gates.
I got all standard achievements on the 2016 Doom and remember doing pretty well. The new one is kicking my *** and I'm only a few missions in. Anyone else had a similar experience? I don't know if the developers just significantly upped the difficulty or if my skills have just gotten worse.
Great game so far though. I like the increased mobility but I'm not a big fan of the platforming puzzles.

I haven't been hsving too much trouble with it... it is somewhat harder, only do to the fact that there is no pistol so uou have to constantly be using thr chainsaw correctly to keep ammo

FYI if you are a RPG or Final Fantasy fan and you only have a XB1 or XB1X.

Final Fantasy VII remake is a Timed Exclusive to Sony and the PS4 and PS5 for exactly 1 year. It says it right on the box with a sticker saying it.

FYI if you are a RPG or Final Fantasy fan and you only have a XB1 or XB1X.

Final Fantasy VII remake is a Timed Exclusive to Sony and the PS4 and PS5 for exactly 1 year. It says it right on the box with a sticker saying it.
looks like Im going to have to dust off the PS4 then

I haven't been hsving too much trouble with it... it is somewhat harder, only do to the fact that there is no pistol so uou have to constantly be using thr chainsaw correctly to keep ammo
Ammo isn't really a problem for me, just gotta keep chainsawing as you said, but I feel like some of the new demons definitely significantly raise the difficulty. Those damn slithering Whiplash demons, ...
And good lord the Marauder.

I was very surprised at how hard the game has been so far tbh. The developers did say they upped the difficulty but I feel like it was a pretty big jump up from the previous game. I definitely appreciate brutal difficulty in games but generally I don't do shooters on the highest difficulty. That takes a whole other skillset than mastering something like Dark Souls.
084571430f1044f8f1b777520075e3a7.png

Last edited:
What’s good NT been a minute. Everyone stay safe during this pandemic. Been getting down in the backlog thanks to it. I beat doom eternal, Ori, Pedro and started the Witcher 3 recently. Still on apex Gears and warzone for my shooter fix

what y’all been playing

Think we should just stick to one thread/the new one? Xbox threads been dead as of late so it'd be nice to keep all related conversation in one place

we need to rep one day if either of us ever got the room

i see you joined the regiment lol CH3A
Definitely. It feels like early 2010s XBL lately, my friends list has been jumping. People fighting over who's the last member of the party :lol: :lol:.

Think we should just stick to one thread/the new one? Xbox threads been dead as of late so it'd be nice to keep all related conversation in one place
Good call, I forgot about the new thread.

Definitely. It feels like early 2010s XBL lately, my friends list has been jumping. People fighting over who's the last member of the party :lol: :lol:.

Good call, I forgot about the new thread.
I haven’t been here in a minute didn’t know there was a new one

Man, dont know what I'm doing wrong, need some help. Picked up COD WWII digital version. I passed the first mission after a few hours. The game wont save. Not sure what gives?? Everytime I play I have to start all over again.

Back
Top Bottom