Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Man, that's like getting the game for fee. I'm getting a free game dammit! It's like they punished people who bought it on release :smh:

laugh.gif
 Sony did the same thing with the InFamous bundle, although we knew about that bundle before the system launched. There's probably going to be a bundle for the next Halo as well

A few days ago I got the smart glass msg that I was selected to preview the Xbox one update, finally back home to try it out. Anyone try it yet? Anything special? ...it's still loading.

I have it. It's ruined my xbox lol. I suggest not downloading it. It may be just me but it kicks up KI and has black screened me several times

:lol: that's not what I expected to hear. It might be too late for me now. I'll let u know it I have the same issues.

A price drop 4 months after release screams, "we did it wrong." at least in the UK.

I'm thinking of buying a system but can't decide which one. Four of my boys have a PS4. I could get a PS4 and play with them online but for some reason I wanna get a x box one.

Which system is better and why?

More of what games do you prefer and playing online. If those friends are the people you normally run with, it would only make sense to get what the others already have, so you can game with them. Me and my buddies try to get the same one so that we have people that we actually know to run with.

Also, look at the system platform games that you would want to have other the others (Halo, Gears of War, Titanfall, etc vs. God of War, InFamous, The Last of Us, Killzone, etc.)
At least that is what I do. Comparing CoD, BF, 2k, or something like that is a moot point to me.

I'm thinking of buying a system but can't decide which one. Four of my boys have a PS4. I could get a PS4 and play with them online but for some reason I wanna get a x box one.

If playing with your friends is important you know what you gotta do.

Otherwise you can party with me I'll be your friend brah 
pimp.gif

and like above if you like ones exclusives more than the other get that one.
Wait, so there's already a gaming headset out for the X1?! Can y'all link me?
All headsets will work once they release the adapter thing.. most work now don't they? just not the mic

Last edited:
If I downloaded the cod map pack on my 360 and wanted to play it on my xbone also. I have to buy the map pack again??

For me, one system is not better than the other. We can argue about graphics and system capabilities all day but it comes down to preference. What do your friends have? What exclusives do you prefer? You'll get plenty of biased responses on both ends but you should base your decision on what fits your preferences. Both systems are great to me. Both controllers are great. Both UIs are great and both online experiences are great.

You can't go wrong either way.

Last edited:

You can probably just read through these threads bro, everyone has stated their opinion. Ill try and sum it up for you

Graphics: PS4>>X1 ***They both have some great looking games i.e Forza, Killzone, 2K but apparently some X1 games aren't as pretty i.e. Tomb Raider, upcoming MGS.

Online: X1<<PS4 ***Me personally I dont notice a difference other but this seems to be most people's opinion. PS4 had issues immediately following the launch with PSN being down, aside from that I haven't had any problems. PS4 allows party chat even with users playings different games. For some odd reason, M$ took that away but is bringing it back during an update next week

Entertainment: X1<<PS4 ***I hear the snap w/ TV is
smokin.gif
 I don't have cable so I can't confirm

Controller: Tie ***Personally, I think the X1 controller is too small, when I play BF, my fingers always slip off the trigger and hit the bumper buttons

Games: PS4>>X1 ***This is assuming that PS will continue the trend they had with the PS3, however if you are more into shooters, then I'd say X1>>PS4. Titanfall, Halo, Gears etc.

NT, did I miss anything
nerd.gif

For me, one system is not better than the other. We can argue about graphics and system capabilities all day but it comes down to preference. What do your friends have? What exclusives do you prefer? You'll get plenty of biased responses on both ends but you should base your decision on what fits your preferences. Both systems are great to me. Both controllers are great. Both UIs are great and both online experiences are great.

You can't go wrong either way.

To me the best system is the one majority of your peers play on, I don't think you will be disappointed with either one.

Dead Rising 3: Chaos Rising DLC Coming Tomorrow
Expected to focus on gang leader, Hunter.
by Luke Karmali FEBRUARY 24, 2014
Dead Rising 3 is set to get a new DLC bundle called Chaos Rising tomorrow.

The news comes direct from Microsoft, with the DLC expected to focus on biker gang leader, Hunter. While specifics regarding new weapons and vehicles are thin on the ground, some new images have been released, one of which shows a multi-bladed motorbike.

Two DLC packs have already been released for the game; Operation Broken Eagle in January and Fallen Angel earlier this month.

I'm happy with having the ps4 but I'm not gonna sleep on the X1. There's gonna be a lot if stuff coming for both and I think it would be great to have both to experience the best of both worlds.

Some of my friends got a X1 and they don't like it because they don't care about the entertainment system that MS aimed for with the X1. I think the PS4 is a better console if you are looking for a great console for gaming (not knocking the X1 just my opinion)

Back
Top Bottom