Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Bout to go hit up gamestop and maybe peep some Astros and maybe pay for pvz.. Are reviews out cause it there's no score on metacritic :frown:

Yeah, I need to upgrade my headset. I've had my TB's for the past 3 years.

Astros look fantastic, I just can't be spending $200+ on a headset.

Get the old model a40s they're like 149 or something.. If that's too much stick it out til yours breaks :lol:

Two reasons I need them. The ones out of the box are pretty booty.. And two I gotta be quiet at night time :lol: and I don't want no cheap stuff, I've heard mostly good things from astro owners I know in rl or the ones online :pimp:

Also when is the adaptor coming out so I can use the mic on em instead of the kinect

Last edited:
If 2k is working I hand out losses.

Pizzo gave me good run with his thunder tho but once I switch to the warriors it was ball game. Couldn't get our rubber match due to 2k and their poverty servers.

Joeebrap add me and I'll give it to ya

Last edited:
Y'all don't want it now that got Westbrook back but I'll add ya nikekidwonder nikekidwonder when I get home from this wack sixers game.

Carver we always have them good game fam we gotta get one to work soon it's been a good min since we tried

TitanFall Xbox One bundle just got announced. $499, Pre-Order by 3/8 and get it on release day 3/11

View media item 822536
http://mjr.mn/1hpi9ys

Microsoft store http://mjr.mn/1hpiHEy

Amazon http://mjr.mn/1hpj1mt

Exactly what I was waiting for :smokin Don't even have to pay for the game :smokin Preordered

Man I just copped an Xbox on the 14th....wonder if I could return it to get this instead so I don't have to pay for game :nerd:
Most places should give you a 30 or so day return policy. I know id do it if I just bought a console in the last month.

I'm going with PS4 until the price drops for Xbone (assuming they have a decent amount of killer apps). But damn I want Titanfall so bad. I don't think Destiny competes. You can see traces of the game each dev worked on before (Infinity Ward and Bungie descendants. Dont remember the names). Damn Destiny doesnt even compete and I just found out it aint even exclusive.

That's all I came to say

Last edited:
I'm going with PS4 until the price drops for Xbone (assuming they have a decent amount of killer apps). But damn I want Titanfall so bad. I don't think Destiny competes. You can see traces of the game each dev worked on before (Infinity Ward and Bungie descendants. Dont remember the names). Damn Destiny doesnt even compete and I just found out it aint even exclusive.

That's all I came to say

With accessories the ps4 the same price don't fall for the marketing talk just save or sell a pair of kicks until you can afford a man machine. Playstation is for loners man

With accessories the ps4 the same price don't fall for the marketing talk just save or sell a pair of kicks until you can afford a man machine. Playstation is for loners man

For loners bro but doesn't a man stand on his own? Chill bro they are just consoles

Back
Top Bottom