• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So you can't play with friends and Be competitive on PS? News to me. :lol:

Clearly the capability is there but it's just better on Xbox my ps4 friends are happy about party chat. Oh wow! Look at the interface to get the friend list. Overall it's better. Ps is better for like RPGs but the more competitive genres especially fps are always discussed on Xbox. That free online killed psn for a while.

So you can't play with friends and Be competitive on PS? News to me. :lol:

Clearly the capability is there but it's just better on Xbox my ps4 friends are happy about party chat. Oh wow! Look at the interface to get the friend list. Overall it's better. Ps is better for like RPGs but the more competitive genres especially fps are always discussed on Xbox. That free online killed psn for a while.

Yeah, I too hated free online play.

Huh?

You're gonna need to walk me through that line of reasoning.

If by "competitive" you guys mean actual e-sport circuits like UMG, MLG, and PGL... then as far as consoles are concerned, competitive play is almost exclusively on xbox.

But if by competitive you mean just gaming more than the average person, then yeah, im sure u got folks on Wii U playing competitively :lol:

All depends on ur definition of competitive play

I'm talking competitive as in I don't like to lose. :lol:

Be in the lobby like. "Nah nah nah, don't leave stay here and keep getting your *** beat" :lol:

I have fun on both consoles. I've never understood the whole XBL>Psn argument because I basically have the same experience on both.

I do hear a few more racist comments on XBL and kids that talk like they haven't been raised right. :smh:

But as far as talent? I'm murking everybody!!!

Last edited:
If by "competitive" you guys mean actual e-sport circuits like UMG, MLG, and PGL... then as far as consoles are concerned, competitive play is almost exclusively on xbox.

But if by competitive you mean just gaming more than the average person, then yeah, im sure u got folks on Wii U playing competitively :lol:

All depends on ur definition of competitive play

Let me put it this way-

If you give someone anything for free, they'll most likely take it because it's free and they'll use it or whatever. But at the end of the day, they got it for free and they could care less about what happens to it.

If you make someone pay money for something, they're making an investment in whatever it is that they're going to receive. They're showing that they are interested in what they're paying for. Interested enough to pay money for it. In this case, they're paying money because they want to play video games and they want to win and enjoy winning.

On PSN (free), I can't imagine that the number of members that care about winning / playing seriously match that of the players on XBL (membership fees) that care about winning / playing seriously.

The truth is that Xbox players have to pay for their membership, so people are making a financial investment into the online play and want to enjoy it, they want to play to win and to have fun in winning. They're paying for better servers, a better community, and a better service overall.

The amount of competitive and serious players on a paid membership XBL > The amount of competitive and serious players on a free PSN.

Who cares which is better.. Everybody is enjoying their consoles let's just leave it at that.. At the end of the day both consoles need each other, without the competition, gaming would be wack!

And ^ PSN ain't free anymore if you wanna play online matches.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So if I'm on PSN and it's free I don't care if I win it lose?

Where do y'all come up with this ****. :lol:

Last edited:
Who cares which is better.. Everybody is enjoying their consoles let's just leave it at that.. At the end of the day both consoles need each other, without the competition, gaming would be wack!

And ^ PSN ain't free anymore either if you wanna play online matches.

Thus is true.

I just don't understand this nonsense sometimes. :lol:

Paid or unpaid, you're playing against a bunch of high guys eating cheetos and middle schoolers.

When people eat cheetos with the mic near their mouth, it sounds like someone walking through snow. 
laugh.gif

Anyone planning to make a Titanfall thread or should all discussion go here?

I feel like if there is a thread this one is will die tbh :lol: but there probably should be since it's on the 360 and PC as well.

Last edited:
March is pretty much the unofficial second launch of the xbox one. Massive software updates, twitch addition , price drop in uk, titanfall bundles, indie game blowout at GDC

Yeah, I too hated free online play.

Huh?

You're gonna need to walk me through that line of reasoning.

Being psn was free it wasn't as good as Xbox live. That yearly fee only made live grow provide better servers and features. would you prefer a lambo or a corolla of online gaming ?

Being psn was free it wasn't as good as Xbox live. That yearly fee only made live grow provide better servers and features. would you prefer a lambo or a corolla of online gaming ?

Naw bro. It's literally the same thing lol. I prefer the setup of live but when you're playing games, there literally is no difference

Back
Top Bottom