Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So is there anybody that uses the Xbox for everything? Meaning it's always on when your watching TV or playing games. Are there any over heating problems?

Because I was thinking bout doing this from now on. Kinda scared tho. :lol:
Mine hasn't been off since day one.

For people that didn't want the totanfall bundle( I know right) they're offering a Forza for free bundle

Starting at select retailers next week in the U.S., a digital copy of Forza Motorsport 5 will be included with purchases of Xbox One for the retail price of $499.99 for a limited time. Hailed by critics and consumers alike as the best-looking and most realistic racing game of this, or any other generation, Forza Motorsport 5 has been embraced by Xbox One fans worldwide, becoming the best-selling racing game by console attach over the past decade.

Did they fix it or something :nerd:
Someone had a review about em in the xbone reddit page.. Said they were pretty good.

I like that they're mostly wireless except the plug that goes into the controller and how the mic hides in one of the ear cup thingy

Yeah that's what I like about them as well. I hate wires. That's why I like my Pulse Elites on my PS4. I don't mind just the one wire going to the controller. It looks like stock on these might be pretty sparse in the beginning. There's only one gamestop within 40 miles of me that has them.
I noticed that.. Amazon was basically sold out as well last time I checked.

I think there was 1 available for the Blue ones.. the other two sold out.

Yeah mine is pretty much always on too it might get a little hot around the vents that's normal tho just make sure it's well ventilated

MS learned from the rrod fiasco that's why the X1 has that big *** fan and heat sink inside :lol:

Plus it's designed to cut off and notify you upon turning it back on if it does overheat

Last edited:

People that didn't notice a difference when updating.. what exactly were y'all expecting with the update?

I can tell the people who don't notice a difference are the ones who never used the friends or party system much.. most likely the ps4 owners who are used to playing by themselves and don't need to party or cross game chat.
I actually use the party chat in PS4 and cross game chat features as well. I can honestly say I didn't really look at the update too much, I just had recieved an email from M$ saying my update was ready so I said what the hell and downloaded it
laugh.gif
 I looked at my friends list but didnt actually do a party chat or play any games. My boy just copped TF so now Im probably gonna preorder again
mean.gif
laugh.gif

So is there anybody that uses the Xbox for everything? Meaning it's always on when your watching TV or playing games. Are there any over heating problems?

Because I was thinking bout doing this from now on. Kinda scared tho. :lol:

MY XBOX ONE HASN'T BEEN TURNED OFF SINCE THE DAY I GOT IT ON RELEASE. NO PROBLEMS SO FAR.

Perhaps.

Are they deading stolen xbones or something.

Make sure it's working first brah

Back
Top Bottom