Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I think reviews will start dropping around 12 pacific time.

Last edited:
SO EARLY COPIES ARE BEING SOLD OF TITANFALL. I SEE A COUPLE FOR $80 LOCALLY, TEMPTING IF I WASN'T GOING ALL DIGITAL.

ALSO, RESPAWN HAS STATED THAT NO BANS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR ANYONE PLAYING ONLINE EARLY.

HAVE ANY REVIEWS/SCORES BEEN POSTED YET FROM THE MEDIA?

Respawn said that?

I can't see Microsoft playing along with that.

SO EARLY COPIES ARE BEING SOLD OF TITANFALL. I SEE A COUPLE FOR $80 LOCALLY, TEMPTING IF I WASN'T GOING ALL DIGITAL.

ALSO, RESPAWN HAS STATED THAT NO BANS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR ANYONE PLAYING ONLINE EARLY.

Respawn said that?

YES, IT ALL OVER REDDIT AND ON THEIR TWITTER PAGE. BANS WILL NOT BE HANDED OUT FOR ANYONE PLAYING EARLY. IN FACT FROM REDDIT THERE ARE A HEFTY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE PLAYING AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

Respawn said that?

You can't ban someone for playing a game that was purchased legally...

I canceled TF preorder, then decided to preorder again but then decided against it. I just have such a huge backlog of PS3 titles, I couldn't justify buying another game right now. I'm sure after Im reading through this thread throughout the week, Ill change my mind
laugh.gif
 hopefully I can hold out long enough til they work out the bugs. Looking forward to sqauding up with you guys in the near future. For all those going to midnight release, be safe out there, and enjoy
pimp.gif

P.S. As Im typing this, Im really thinking about just going to pick up a copy after work with my BB gift card
roll.gif

Got a text from my gs saying midnight release.. Hmmm to take day off or not.
That's the only way to do it bro. After my last midnight release, I had to go to work. I told myself never again unless I have the following day off, I felt like ****
laugh.gif
 figured I was getting too old, but Im only 24
frown.gif

Last edited:
I* want to take tomorrow off but my company doing a product launch also. Just my luck. :smh:

Last edited:
:lol:

Half day leave at like 10.. Franco yours won't be at your house by the time I'm on :pimp: I'm thinking leave work 10-11 grab lunch and go in all day and have girl pick up son from his grandma while I goes in :smokin

Reviews should come soon.. What's everyone thinking :nerd: I think lack of single player will hurt so well see a lot of 8s

laugh.gif

Half day leave at like 10.. Franco yours won't be at your house by the time I'm on
pimp.gif
I'm thinking leave work 10-11 grab lunch and go in all day and have girl pick up son from his grandma while I goes in
smokin.gif

Reviews should come soon.. What's everyone thinking
nerd.gif
I think lack of single player will hurt so well see a lot of 8s
I think considering that they didnt just tack on some meaningless single player, reviewers will overlook that. Besides I would think that they would review the game for what it is and not what it isnt. Respawn had no intention of making a single player, everyone knows that. Im going with 9.0 - 9.5

The game's release date is 03/11/2014. Any copies in a console at this moment were obtained illegally. Boxes show up to retailers with the explicit instruction of not opening the box until that date.

People got banned all the time for playing 360 games early, and there was no way for Microsoft to tell if the game in the console was legit or not.

They said on Twitter no one is getting banned.

Also there are people already prestiged :x

The game's release date is 03/11/2014. Any copies in a console at this moment were obtained illegally. Boxes show up to retailers with the explicit instruction of not opening the box until that date.

People got banned all the time for playing 360 games early, and there was no way for Microsoft to tell if the game in the console was legit or not.
I can walk over to a local mom and pop store and buy it.

Lol not sure if srs

I wish I had a mom and pop store around my way :frown:

Y'all get games and kicks early all the time up in NY and on the west coast.

My bad Franco meant to quote the other post don't NT and drive

Early TF coppers hit me GT Shotta messiah

Back
Top Bottom