Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Shottas friends stay bringin the ayo
laugh.gif
Those dudes are entertaining 
laugh.gif

Never believe offers that are too good! I almost got robbed off of one of those "great" deals. Thank god I had my glock with me that one time

Yeah y'all right it is to good to be true but you never know. I would say someone check up on it but it might be a trap. Anyway bout to smoke right quick then hop on titanfall

Feel like I'm in a Camron feat pappose, max b, Lloyd banks video shoot with all these NY NTers in this lobby...lol

Last edited:
Now I know how LeBron feels.

Brah tried coming at my neck meanwhile I was sarcastic.

At least he knows who I am :wink:

Last edited:
I see a lot of camping in pilot hunter mode and I've only played that twice. Ctf camping does you no good.. that mode is by far the best

Last edited:
I've played with both Franco and shotta y'all are both killers.. But nothing changes when we play y'all are both always behind me woooo

Last edited:
Man i miss the good old gears of war 1 days when everyone in the game would talk. Meet new ppl, Or just trash talk.

Now everybodys in partys, feels like im playing A.I. They need to add more modes that require you to get out of party chat

Last edited:
What's the next big xb1 exclusive that y'all are looking forward to besides halo.

Man i miss the good old gears of war 1 days when everyone in the game would talk. Meet new ppl, Or just trash talk.

Now everybodys in partys, feels like im playing A.I. They need to add more modes that require you to get out of party chat
I end up always muting everyone because there's always that one moron who wants to mouth breath in the mic all game.

Back
Top Bottom