Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Bugging Titan fall has no competitive feel to it at all its just playing just to play Imo and features are way too to bland for a 60 dollar game ...bots are pointless and lame too

Bots keep the action going it's huge maps you must like sitting in corners like COD. The prestige system is better also it's based on skill and time invested. COD isn't competitive, we play that to tarnish self esteem's. It's too easy now. BAsically bro TF just gives a diff flavor to FPS, can't say cod is still interesting it's getting worse not better bro

Titanfall is for dudes that suck at first person shooters, its not competitive in the slightest.

Begin a match by wallrunning to the highest point that you can get to, then camp and shoot everything below you.

Once you get your titan, all you have to do is stay in it for guaranteed pilot kills.

If your titan is about to blow up, eject and land in another spot with a high vantage point.  Rinse, repeat.

If your team wins by a considerable margin then your guaranteed 20 more wins because there is no team balance.

Sure you could say the same about other fps games if your playing against a party but its the same in this game with all randoms.

Teams will never change and this is supposed to be the fps of the future.

I read this article around the time the beta dropped and I felt it was a bit harsh on titanfall but now after the game has offically dropped its more on point than I wanted to admit at the time.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/14/54...ect-game-for-people-who-are-terrible-at-first

Titanfall is for dudes that suck at first person shooters, its not competitive in the slightest.

Begin a match by wallrunning to the highest point that you can get to, then camp and shoot everything below you.
Once you get your titan, all you have to do is stay in it for guaranteed pilot kills.
If your titan is about to blow up, eject and land in another spot with a high vantage point.  Rinse, repeat.

If your team wins by a considerable margin then your guaranteed 20 more wins because there is no team balance.
Sure you could say the same about other fps games if your playing against a party but its the same in this game with all randoms.

I read this article around the time the beta dropped and I felt it was a bit harsh on titanfall but now after the game has offically dropped its more on point than I wanted to admit at the time.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/14/54...ect-game-for-people-who-are-terrible-at-first

They didn't try to make Titanfall competitive... what a dumb article.

No one lasts long on high vantage points. Insanely easy to pick them off. 

Also who said Titanfall needed to be competitive? Go back to COD.

Last edited:
Competitive in terms of feeling like something you are doing within the game takes some of sort of skilled or ability learned along the way, not talking any of that mlg crap.

If you guys aren't playing the game to win then what's the point and if its just to be enjoyed for fun then I can agree the game is "fun" but losing 8 games in a row because a lobby will never get randomized isn't fun.

Last edited:

Competitive in terms of feeling like something you are doing within the game takes some of sort of skilled or ability learned along the way, not talking any of that mlg crap.

If you guys aren't playing the game to win then what's the point and if its just to be enjoyed for fun then I can agree the game is "fun" but losing 8 games in a row because a lobby will never get randomized isn't fun.
So find a new lobby? COD has the same problem. The lobby you're in is terrible? Find a new one.

Apparently critiquing Titanfall is not what we do in this thread.

How are you going to make a game better unless you discuss it's faults?

Oh stop it.

There have been critiques in here since the game released and no one is trying to put a stop to that.

Personally I have zero complaints with the game and I'm not going to search extra hard for something that I don't like just to fall in line with the other side of the discussion.

Oh stop it.

There have been critiques in here since the game released and no one is trying to put a stop to that.

Personally I have zero complaints with the game and I'm not going to search extra hard for something that I don't like just to fall in line with the other side of the discussion.
If others love the game there's absolutely nothing wrong with that but there are deficiencies and it shouldn't be a big deal to talk about them while still liking the game.

I don't want to come across like @iYen, I respect that we all have different opinions and viewpoints.

The only thing I'd argue one way or the other about titanfall is that it isn't a halo killer, cod killer, or battlefield killer.  Those games are just different enough from what titanfall is great at that you can't replace all of those games with this one game.

The game needs patches to fix certain deficiencies and hopefully more weapons and customization comes with the dlc.

It's not a big deal at all man. If you think the game is flawed then speak your mind. At the same time, I'm not gonna fabricate complaints just to go with the flow.

Don't get me wrong, I would gladly welcome new guns and game modes (FFA) and all that stuff. Right now I have so much fun every time I play that those things don't even cross my mind.

And you're right, it's not a Duty or Battlefield killer (especially while it's still only on 2 platforms) The Halo thing could probably be argued once we get Titanfall 2 because the last iterations of that series have been seriously lackluster.

Shoutout to dat boi Zephyr1983 for suggesting to switch over to the shotty

Got my K/D against Pilots up to 1.5-2.0 the last few games :pimp:

Glad that helped.
I was surprised too when I switched to Shotty cuz I normally don't rock that way

As far as all this COD vs TF vs Halo talk…
Id like to see a little more variety in the weapons, and customization options for TF, but the gameplay is pretty tight as is

And COD being competitive is kinda an illusion.
COD hasn't really been proper FPS since COD4. Once they went bonkers with the kill streaks it lost any claim to being a true competitive shooter.
And Nukes were the biggest offender of all, much as I loved playing MW2.
Things only got worse from there. Competitive FPS needs to be a test of shooter skill, not unlockables and killstreaks

Don't get me wrong, I put tons of hours into many different CODs, but they're not any more serious than TF or BF

With that said, TF can totally scrap the dumb AI goons. They serve zero purpose, especially in Hardpoint which is my go to game

If others love the game there's absolutely nothing wrong with that but there are deficiencies and it shouldn't be a big deal to talk about them while still liking the game.
I don't want to come across like @iYen
, I respect that we all have different opinions and viewpoints.

The only thing I'd argue one way or the other about titanfall is that it isn't a halo killer, cod killer, or battlefield killer.  Those games are just different enough from what titanfall is great at that you can't replace all of those games with this one game.

The game needs patches to fix certain deficiencies and hopefully more weapons and customization comes with the dlc.

Are you as anal with COD? That series is horrible. Was COD 4 "competitive" idk how you find COD competitive now when I just jump in lobby with my buddies and win 20 straight. I really don't get what y'all expect from a FPS and use COD as the benchmark.

Small gun amount is fine if the guns are vastly different from each other IMO. Not just machine gun 1, 2, 3...... Ect. Cod has a lot of guns but they're too similar to make a difference.

What kills FPS are the LOADOUTS. The way to balance the game is for everyone to be the same and go from there. Load outs instantly turn the game into a "who plays the game more" contest. Picking up weapons on the map was a great way to stir things up, they need to either copy it on figure out a new way. Load outs are trash

I don't want to come across like @iYen
, I respect that we all have different opinions and viewpoints.

Are you as anal with COD? That series is horrible. Was COD 4 "competitive" idk how you find COD competitive now when I just jump in lobby with my buddies and win 20 straight. I really don't get what y'all expect from a FPS and use COD as the benchmark.
I could tell you everything wrong with every single COD since COD4. Do those faults keep me or anyone else from enjoying the game like you enjoy titanfall? Absolutely not.  What I am saying is when you run across certain COD or Halo players you can't deny that these people are skilled, nothing about what they were doing was lucky or accidental.  So far in titanfall I haven't come across anyone that was "good" that didn't get the grand majority of their kills inside a titan.

Its a good game to me, just not in the same caliber as COD, Halo, or Battlefield.  At least not yet, thats my opinion, deal with it.

It may seem like I'm using COD as a benchmark but I only mention it because its what I play but I also consider Halo and Battlefield to be great games.

As far as you and your buddies winning 20 straight in COD, I'd expect a half decent party playing against randoms to win 20 straight at any fps.  I was speaking about the casual gamer in a room full of all random players.  I actually hate playing fps games in parties of more than 2 to 3 because what fun is it really to trample on dudes that aren't good over and over again.  I play solo 98% of the time and can win those 20 games in a row all by myself.

Last edited:
Nah fam those bots don't add anything to game at all there so easy to kill it's a joke...Some of the worst ai I've seen in a game in a long time...dudes want this to be better than Cod soo bad that there glossing over major flaws like if this was cod game dudes would be ripping it and that's a fact

Nahh it's better than COD 
laugh.gif

There's extra meat they could have added but the maps and gameplay alone > cod. The bots while useless serve a purpose, they reveal the people on the map shooting them.. most of the time people shoot at bots then reveal themselves on the map for you to see.. it makes people come out of their little hiding zones.. If you're playing outside of attrition they can be ignored if you don't care about shortening your Titan timer.

I may just be burnt out from COD.. and TF is far from perfect.. there is plenty of stuff that should have been added in the customization department.. but just gameplay itself it's better IMO I'm sure you feel different, but that's how it goes everyone has a preference.

And I agree with Blaster.. the race to grab the sniper > loadouts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom