Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Wow way to screw early adopters. I bought the day 1, and titanfall on launch. Im done paying retail.

I dont see what the problem is....? You are mad because products begin to decrease in price the longer they are on the market?

You're in for a real shock when you go to buy a car.

I dont see what the problem is....? You are mad because products begin to decrease in price the longer they are on the market?

You're in for a real shock when you go to buy a car.

Lol, the games been out for a month. I think that's the problem. There are games that's been out for years still sold at full retail price.

Don't know if posted already but Best Buy has Titanfall for $45
mean.gif

Yea kinda crazy only 3 weeks in and it's already on sale. Should have been that price from the get go with no single player campaign. I too was salty. For some reason it was still full price on 360 though, so maybe it's just a one week promo.

Gearbox is not developing is Borderlands game, 2K Australia is. Gearbox is on a next gen game that they will probably announce later in the year.

Is it a Borderlands title (Borderworlds?) or is it a new property?

pls respond

It is a Borderlands game set in between the first and second one.

The true sequel to Borderlands 2 (Borderlands 3? mayve) is no is development

Gearbox is working on a new IP as their next game.

The true Borderlands game will most likely start development after Gearbox ships their next game because:

A) Borderlands is 2K biggest franchise now and they are hungry for a sequel

B) Gearbox is hiring like crazy

Last edited:
Someone school me. What is this pay to play stuff surrounding Killer Instinct? Is it free for the base version or a reduced price or what? Someone help brehs.

Kinect Sports Rivals is getting slaughtered. I'm still interested but at the inevitably reduced price point.

Someone school me. What is this pay to play stuff surrounding Killer Instinct? Is it free for the base version or a reduced price or what? Someone help brehs.
It's a free to download the game. You'll get to demo 2 players at a time, and they switch out the 2 playable characters every so often. They sell a combo pack for $20 that comes with the rest of the original 6 characters. Then they sell a Ultra edition for $39 or $49 (can't remember) that comes with the 6 characters, some add ons, the 2 new DLC characters, and the original KI game. Each character can be bought separately for $4.99 each.
I believe that's how it all went.

Last edited:
And all y'all early adopters... Imagine the boat I'm in lol. I bought the X1 w/year Live script a couple weeks before TF, and bought TF day 1. Now all these price cuts and I can't even consider myself an early adopter. The $450 X1/TF/year Live bundle hurt my soul smh

OH and I got the Astro 40s for little under retail when I got my X1 and then saw that MS price for $40. Almost threw my damn phone!

Last edited:
It's a free to download the game. You'll get to demo 2 players at a time, and they switch out the 2 playable characters every so often. They sell a combo pack for $20 that comes with the rest of the original 6 characters. Then they sell a Ultra edition for $39 or $49 (can't remember) that comes with the 6 characters, some add ons and the 2 new DLC characters. Each character can be bought separately for $4.99 each.
I believe that's how it all went.

Doesnt it come with the original KI?

And all y'all early adopters... Imagine the boat I'm in lol. I bought the X1 w/year Live script a couple weeks before TF, and bought TF day 1. Now all these price cuts and I can't even consider myself an early adopter. The $450 X1/TF/year Live bundle hurt my soul smh

OH and I got the Astro 40s for little under retail when I got my X1 and then saw that MS price for $40. Almost threw my damn phone!

Yup pretty much spent alot of extra $$ to have this.

View media item 909673

Download the game is free and it comes with jago. There are 8 characters total. Each can be bought for 4.99. You can get the full game for 20 which includes all the characters. For 40 you get the full game, all the costumes and the of KI game as a download

Back
Top Bottom