Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I got tired of Titanfall too. But I put in today and put in work! To keep it fresh I suggest playing the variety pack. I was playing that all day. CTF is fun. And pilot hunter has more of a cod feel.

Titanfall is dope but it was just lacking a good variety of maps. And it needs way more guns. The burn cards adds to it. To bad I forget to use them half the time. :lol: :smh

I got tired of it in that same amount of time :smh:

I love it but but got burnt out quick.

Took me 3 days.

I spent a lot more than 3 days on TF. But I eventually left it behind as well

I always enjoyed playing it, but I never had that addicted pull that I would get with some of the earlier COD games. My best guess as to why TF doesn't have that long-lasting hook, even though its super fun is this:

Playing with the Titans is fun, and provides a great change of pace from the typical FPS MP experience. However, because every map is designed to incorporate Titans, and because they are so easy for even the worst nubz to acquire, the Titans actually make every game feel the same. I never once felt compelled to change up my play style or choice of weapon based on the map. Every match was just a quick rush for kills with the shotty or AR in order to get the Titan, and then move on to some Titan vs Titan fights. Unlike COD, I never needed to change my load out to adapt to a close-quarters or sniper map. I nerve altered from an offensive or camping strategy either, because every map was just a quest for Titans. And this is coming from someone who almost exclusively played HardPoint, the theoretically "Objective Based" map. I never felt any need or importance on winning matches, and Ive heard a lot of you guys say the same thing.

On top of this, the Titan vs Titan battles, while fun, were actually quite repetitive, always repeating the same defensive and offensive maneuvers. I really enjoyed TF, but it didn't have that lasting power that I thought it would. I think the worst thing Respawn did was make it so easy to get the Titans.

Imagine instead a game where its basically a super refined, high-quality multiplayer FPS similar to COD MW1, but then once or twice a match a Titan arrives to totally change the game and potentially swing the balance. In MW1 a single chopper could completely alter the outcome of a match. In TF Titans are constantly dropping and frankly they don't change much of anything. Its just a different view point for the player.

anyway, I liked TF a lot, but like many of you it didn't last. Ill be curious to see if Im pulled back in when the DLC drops

/end rant

Cliffs:
Acquiring Titans is too easy, makes every match feel the same

Honestly. Let me customize my titan and give me better weapons for it and I'll drawn back.
The gun on them I hated them. I hit a stretch where I couldn't kill ogres to save my life.
Every titan looks the same there isn't a sense of ownership over your own titan that you put together.
Let you upgrade certain attributes speed etc. They literally give u 3 choices and there make due with that. That would be good if you didn't get a titan every few minutes.
You get tired of them faster.
I played the game for maybe 3 weeks. Haven't touched it since .

Last edited:
View media item 958325

"We visited Insomniac HQ in Burbank, California to be the first media in the world to play Sunset Overdrive as the studio explained how it intends to put the fun back into shooters – the game brings to mind Tony Hawk, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Prince Of Persia and the blue skies and bright colours of the Dreamcast era."

1 more day till more stuff

Does anyone care about minion kills in Titanfall? I see people brag about how they killed 39 grunts and I'm just like "and"?

I haven't played my xb1 for over a month either. Got tired of the live service being broken or the party system not working. Titan fall got a little repetitive since it's so simple and bf4 is so wishy washy with working that I didn't feel like going back.

Patiently waiting for watchdogs but I got it on ps4 since it's performance is currently better while ms gets the software up to snuff on the xb1.

Titanfall was very boring for me as well. After the first few days to a week I was already bored. I agree with everything Zypher said.

Cod just has the right formula. People complain that it's always the same, but you know the old saying "if it ain't broke..." And surely this seems to be the case.

I'm patiently waiting for the division. Only game I care about. I'll get a few other games while I wait for it.

Watch dogs, destiny, dying light, madden 15 if it's truly next gen and UFC should hold me over.

Until then I'm playing competitive cod on mlg and trying to get my nba 2k my player in the playoffs.

How does one get into competitive MLG COD.. do you just go to the forum and battle other squads or what 
laugh.gif

I should devote my time and become godly at COD again.

the brother of a girl i work with won last year with his squad, i think 100k from competitive COD.

Said he plays at least 6-8 hours a day EVERYDAY.  She said her brother's burnt out, and probably gonna stop playing competitively.

the brother of a girl i work with won last year with his squad, i think 100k from competitive COD.

Said he plays at least 6-8 hours a day EVERYDAY.  She said her brother's burnt out, and probably gonna stop playing competitively.
Damb.. That's not brad if you win a couple tourneys a year.. But winning one and splitting 100k between 4(I think) ain't great.

25 game win streak in 2k 

really been in my bag lately ( with OKC ) 
im gonna make my return soon to have our rubber match.. It's bound to happen one of these days :lol: are 2ks servers still on poverty levels

It has its days when trying to play with friends online but what seems to do the trick is we both Restart our Xbox and hold it for about 10 seconds to let it reboot itself.

When playing random people online its really smooth for me, only thing that can get really frustrating is the friend thing.

im always on at night so ill always be ready to play just shoot me that message fam, hopefully it works. Its been atleast 2 months since we played to be honest, maybe longer ?

I still enjoy TF and I'm patiently waiting for that map pack to drop, I've only got 88 hours logged in it, but Ive seen people who got 250+ hours
mean.gif
in less than 2 months. For those who are bored, how many hours have you played it for?

I need to play TF again. It's been a while...I get tired of going solo though. I need more friends! :frown: :lol:

I have no problem with COD being the same game. I do have a problem with them coming out with a new one once a year madden style. It spreads out the players and pretty much deads the previous installment. BUT in today's gaming world the life cycle of games has been cut drastically shorter due to competition. All I ask is for them (and everyone else) to focus on making the next "it game" for the next couple years, and not just the flavor of the month type deal

I agree. I wish they'd at least wait maybe two years and release map packs every 3-4 months

I would appreciate COD much more if they produced it on two year cycles. That'll never happen now though, barring a dip in sales numbers.

Even with two year cycles, they'd make a killing off of season passes. Of course, knowing Activision, you'd have Season 1 and Season 2 passes which would cost $50 each
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Not only that but with 3 devs making COD now I would just pick the developer I like the most and stick with them rather than buying them every year

View media item 959394
Only game I been playing with alittle bit of ghost here and there. I have not touched TF since beginning of April I'd say. It got very boring for me even playing with friends.

Waiting for The Show to get shipped from game fly to try out on my lil bro Ps4

Back
Top Bottom