• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm guilty of ODing on party chat...

most the time if im rollin with 3-4 other people we just dont wanna hear some kid's mic going complete ham :lol:

noone talks in 2k its the worst, i love talking my **** to people esp if they getting cooked. 

I'm guilty of party chat as well, but I do miss the days of smack talk in lobbies on mp games

I dont talk in 2k that often, its just weird to me, but in shooting games its necessary. Call outs exist and if you're in party chat you cant make them.

I like party chat at times because sometimes I just wanna chill and talk to friends instead of hearing randoms using their mic. But I think it's be cool if for the halo 2 anni that they had 2 playlists like in halo 3. Ranked and social. In social you can be in party chat and in ranked party chat would be disabled. That would be cool

I love party chat, I haven't been called a N----- since I started using it. The only way I'd go back to game chat is if they give you the power to kick people out of your lobby like you could do in Gears 1

I love party chat, I haven't been called a N----- since I started using it. The only way I'd go back to game chat is if they give you the power to kick people out of your lobby like you could do in Gears 1
I remember the first time I got called a N on there.

I was thinking "how do they know I'm black?"

Damn didn't know game chat was so serious. If you guys had to pick a good game to last you 3 days straight(acl surgery not much to do), I'm thinking dead rising 3. How is it?

Last edited:
Thats about how long it took me to finish dead rising 3.

You'll like it if you like over the top beat-em-up zombie games or you're a fan of the dead rising franchise.

I loved it... but once i finished all the achievements I was gonna get and I killed off >1mil zombies... i lost interest

I'm a huge assassins creed fan and didn't really like 4 that much.

Felt like a chore and nothing in the main story line/current day timeline really happened. :smh:

And all of the sailing felt so forced and tedious

Last edited:
Thats about how long it took me to finish dead rising 3.

You'll like it if you like over the top beat-em-up zombie games or you're a fan of the dead rising franchise.

I loved it... but once i finished all the achievements I was gonna get and I killed off >1mil zombies... i lost interest

I need to get back on that game. It was my first game for the One, but when I got Tomb Raider and I was all over that. I just finished it this week, so I guess now is a better time than ever.

I need to get back on that game. It was my first game for the One, but when I got Tomb Raider and I was all over that. I just finished it this week, so I guess now is a better time than ever.

I really liked the ending of tomb raider.

I remember the first time I got called a N on there.
I was thinking "how do they know I'm black?"

I've had so many things said to me that are racist against black people with me not being black it's ridiculous :lol: :smh:

son i was in HS when gow1 dropped and there wasnt A THING better than goin 2 school talkin **** during lunch and afterschool whoopin *** on gridlock & canals hannnnnnnnnn **** was wavy at that time man. i put in REAL WORK on GOW1 & I met some dudes that im cool with to this day and still connect with.
DAT XMB DOEEEEEEEEE :pimp:

The only problem with GOW was the online netcode. If you didn't have host or had a great connection, you suffered. I still remember people who didn't allow the game to start if they weren't playing as COG. :smh: :lol:

The was the best part about gears of war 2. The lag and hilarious teleportations when you tried to melee somebody. I loved gow2 flaws and all

I wouldn't be suprised if ms did a remastered version of 1-3 and judgement and packaged it for like march is next year.

the new titan fall maps are actually really well designed. But swampland is wayyyy too big for just 6 pilots. It needs at least 8v8

Back
Top Bottom