• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Party chat stinks.
Yea, it's really killed a lot of the socialization in games.

So much of it was nonsense and filth being spewed. But the odd time you'd meet someone and have a decent conversation.
My need not to hear kids and clowns calling me N will always out weigh the odd convo w/ a decent person

As much as I hate to admit it, COD is probably still the best FPS out there.
Pretty much, nothing else even comes close at this point.
To each his own but...

COD fell off w/ MW3 and has been getting worse and worse each year.

Yeah I can't get on the cod train. I like halo and titanfall much more. Criticize titanfall for lack of content but gameplay is better than cod. And halo is just halo

Technically CODis the best shooter out because all of its previous competition has fell off hard.

Last edited:
Technically CODis the best shooter out because all of its previous competition has fell off hard.
On what context? Titanfall is a new ip. BF wasn't really ever that huge. And Halo 4 sold really well and reviewed really well

If were basing fell off hard on your goal posts then I guess sure

On what context? Titanfall is a new ip. BF wasn't really ever that huge. And Halo 4 sold really well and reviewed really well

If were basing fell off hard on your goal posts then I guess sure

Why are you bringing up sales and reviews and not gameplay? Any halo player knows 3 was the last good one. BF online is garbage. TF isn't a game changer. COD is the only game that's stayed true to what it's had since 2005-6. It's the only franchise to just stick to what works (which can also make it kinda boring to some). What are you talking about?

Last edited:
I used to love CoD (specifically MW2)... gets worse every year.
I love Gears of War except for that terrible Judgement.

That said, CoD is the best shooter out right now BY DEFAULT. no one is really giving it a run for its money. BF4 could have but its so freaking broken.
TF should be replacing gears for the time being but its not XB exclusive after TF1.
Halo been sad since Halo 2. How can they remove dual weapons after 1 game......... really? Halo 4 was heading in the right direction tho. Need vehicles in non BTB matches.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm not understanding what yall mean by best shooter out right now, because TF has the crown as far as I'm concerned. Its fun and thats all that matters to me. I'd like to continue arguing about how trash COD is but i need to know what criteria yall are using?

nerd.gif

I used to love CoD (specifically MW2)... gets worse every year.
I love Gears of War except for that terrible Judgement.

That said, CoD is the best shooter out right now BY DEFAULT. no one is really giving it a run for its money. BF4 could have but its so freaking broken.
TF should be replacing gears for the time being but its not XB exclusive after TF1.
Halo been sad since Halo 2. How can they remove dual weapons after 1 game......... really? Halo 4 was heading in the right direction tho. Need vehicles in non BTB matches.
This. I'll pretty much buy CoD every year with no hesitation until Gears drop.

Maybe I'm not understanding what yall mean by best shooter out right now, because TF has the crown as far as I'm concerned. Its fun and thats all that matters to me. I'd like to continue arguing about how trash COD is but i need to know what criteria yall are using?
:nerd:

Different strokes....

I have Titanfall and played it a lot. It's a nice game but I feel like it's very shallow and I got bored. I'm sure future versions will add the depth it needs.

:nerd:
Exactly. What's the criteria. Cause COD has been garbage since MW2. But somehow that gets a pass while halo had 1 "bad" game that was really just ok. But it means the end to Halo

Of we're saying game modes, maps etc make COD better than titanfall then I can at least understand the position. But from a pure gameplay stand point cod isn't that great

Last edited:
Exactly. What's the criteria. Cause COD has been garbage since MW2. But somehow that gets a pass while halo had 1 "bad" game that was really just ok. But it means the end to Halo

Of we're saying game modes, maps etc make COD better than titanfall then I can at least understand the position. But from a pure gameplay stand point cod isn't that great

Halo has had 2 bad games which has spanned from 2010 till now. " but They were highly reviewed" ....... Ok, look at the game population now of halo 4. Check this thread for feedback. Game went from near perfection to garbage to meh status.

COD has been "garbage" since MW2 because they got rid of some OP weapons that everyone used. Other than that the game has pretty much been the same.

TF is meh, because it offers the same game over and over again with little verity. At least COD has stuck to what has worked and pretty much offers the same experience

Last edited:

Don't understand what funny because it true. You choose the load out in which you use all the time and go from there. The online community is dead quiet. Titans don't offer very much difference in play style vs being on foot and honestly they kinda suck. You'd think they'd add vehicles or something to change the pace up but nah. The maps don't matter because you really don't need to move around since you have everything you need and are all pretty similar.

The game isn't bad but it isn't a "game changer" like gears, halo , or COD were.

If you like the game that's fine, but for me it's pretty much run it's course

blastercombo blastercombo 100% accurate with TF and it is true cod is the best shooter and you can see it some other shooters that have released in the past because they have followed the cod formula and added their own twist to it. The criteria to make a good shooter tends to most likely follow what cod has been doing since cod 4 (MW1). It almost sets the standard for shooters now and it's been consistent which you can't say with other shooters as well. And halo fell off after 3 too. And gears judgement was terrible and I personally didn't like gears 3 but it was okay. Also BF had a big following on the PC in the early to mid 2000s from what I believe but EA ruined the franchise by releasing games too early

Last edited:

Don't understand what funny because it true. You choose the load out in which you use all the time and go from there. The online community is dead quiet. Titans don't offer very much difference in play style vs being on foot and honestly they kinda suck. You'd think they'd add vehicles or something to change the pace up but nah. The maps don't matter because you really don't need to move around since you have everything you need and are all pretty similar.

The game isn't bad but it isn't a "game changer" like gears, halo , or COD were.

If you like the game that's fine, but for me it's pretty much run it's course
Pilot and titan game play are very different, Titans are the vehicles you want to change up the pace

How are the maps all similar? fracture plays nothing like airbase or relic

Whats funny to me is you praising the sameness of COD and in the same breath saying that the sameness of TF is a detriment

I dont need TF to be a "game changer" I need it to be FUN, cod hasnt been fun or a "game changer" since MW2.

Last edited:
Truu

But I've been bored with pretty much all games lately :frown: the **** is happening to me brahs

Last edited:
I agree that COD has fallen off big time.  I can barely make it to the first map pack on the last couple COD's before i stopped playing them.

But, dude is right, it's still the best FPS

Pilot and titan game play are very different, Titans are the vehicles you want to change up the pace

How are the maps all similar? fracture plays nothing like airbase or relic

Whats funny to me is you praising the sameness of COD and in the same breath saying that the sameness of TF is a detriment

I dont need TF to be a "game changer" I need it to be FUN, cod hasnt been fun or a "game changer" since MW2.

COD sticking to its formula makes it so it will always at least be "good" no matter what anyone says. Their system works. I personally don't even like COD because the game pretty much boils down to upgrade your favorite weapon, memorize the map, find 3-4 spots to camp.

Never have I praised the "sameness of COD". I said their games are made with the same formula because it works.

The map differences are minuscule IMO. You're not forced to move around them anyway unless it's a flag game anyway.

The titans offer a fee LOL moments but in my experience, that's it. They don't change the dynamic of the game. Everyone will get a titian in time. They're easy to board and kill and for the most part just slow you down. Being on foot is pretty much always better than being in a Titan.

Again, if you like the game awesome. I'm just speaking from my experience

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom