Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I was nasty with the plasma grenades in halo 2 and 3 people weren't seeing me with that :lol: I was able to stick people with them with ease but I haven't touched halo in a few years so my BR game will be super off when I play again

I was nasty with the plasma grenades in halo 2 and 3 people weren't seeing me with that :lol: I was able to stick people with them with ease but I haven't touched halo in a few years so my BR game will be super off when I play again
For me it's all about the regular grenade. Being able to bounce then off walls = one melee or shot to kill after. Goodness did they make grenades just suck from reach on :smh:

Last edited:
Frags > all other nades.

Didn't like Guardian with radar, in Slayer games it became a standstill, played too many games that didn't get to 50 kills. Lockout was the same way.

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW "DATTO DOES DESTINY" AND "MORE CONSOLE" ON YOUTUBE. COMMUNITY MEMBERS WHO HAVE GOT FLOWN OUT BY BUNGIE AND HAVE EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS.

Don't know if you guys will care. But a fan made this for AC:Unity.

My first response when I watched E3 was Assassins Creed: Les Mis.

Then I found this.

]

Last edited:
man I'm really liking the new characters in mk9

cassies fatality
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Vahalla on H4 is the perfect example of why the BR and DMR cant work together on the same map. Even though I opt to use the BR, the DMR is by far the better gun for that map. You can sit top mid kill guys that are sitting at either base, sit at turrret and kill guys that are at the Pride Rock, the lines of sight are just too open for a gun that has that much range.

Map designed around the BR, then you put the DMR on it and it completely breaks the map. The Pit remake isnt great either for it.

Last edited:
Vahalla on H4 is the perfect example of why the BR and DMR cant work together on the same map. Even though I opt to use the BR, the DMR is by far the better gun for that map. You can sit top mid kill guys that are sitting at either base, sit at turrret and kill guys that are at the Pride Rock, the lines of sight are just too open for a gun that has that much range.

Map designed around the BR, then you put the DMR on it and it completely breaks the map. The Pit remake isnt great either for it.

That map is also proof the the new weapon system was garbage.

1. You'd run out of bullets way too fast with no way of reloading

2. Random weapon drops sometimes had multiple binary guns on the map at once.

3. Grenades were a non factor

4. It became a camp fest till you ran out of bullets then you ran out ready to die for more bullets at the spawn.

[COLOR=#red]- BF: Hardline
- Destiny
- Far Cry 4
- Halo: MCC
- Madden
- Ori and the Blind Forest
- UFC
- Cuphead
- I feel like I'm missing one more...

Gonna be a busy second half of the year for me. [/COLOR]

View media item 258032

- BF: Hardline
- Destiny
- Far Cry 4
- Halo: MCC
- Madden
- Ori and the Blind Forest
- UFC
- Cuphead
- I feel like I'm missing one more...

Gonna be a busy second half of the year for me.

Only games I'm probably getting are Halo and the newest sports titles, after playing the UFC demo and enjoying it, I'll probably buy it 
laugh.gif
 thought it was fun.

Last edited:
Is there going to be a Legendary edition for the Halo MCC? I always though the spartan helmet that came with Halo 3 was dope. I'll probably cop Halo MCC and just wait for Quantum Break. I was going to get Horizon 2 but I think I'm going with DriveClub now. I don't play racing games too much so I don't have a need for two.

And Driveclub is free with PS+ right? So that's an easy decision for someone who doesn't play racing games much 
laugh.gif

I like the Horizon series so that's an easy cop.. halo and sports titles and I'm good for the year.

Last edited:

And Driveclub is free with PS+ right? So that's an easy decision for someone who doesn't play racing games much 
laugh.gif

I like the Horizon series so that's an easy cop.. halo and sports titles and I'm good for the year.
Yep exactly. If I really like it then maybe I'll cop the retail version. I been going in on FF XIV Online so I'm not playing much of anything else right now. I may cop my sports titles on X1 since all I have right now for it is Titanfall. My X1 will probably continue collecting dust until Gears drop
pimp.gif

Is there going to be a Legendary edition for the Halo MCC? I always though the spartan helmet that came with Halo 3 was dope. I'll probably cop Halo MCC and just wait for Quantum Break. I was going to get Horizon 2 but I think I'm going with DriveClub now. I don't play racing games too much so I don't have a need for two.
Haven't announced it but with big titles a "collectors edition" is pretty much the norm now

Back
Top Bottom