Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just played Destiny pvp.

Mind is blown.

Been very bored with games the last few years. Extremely disappointed with titanfall. Don't regret trading it in.

My friends, Destiny is the real deal. They executed this **** perfectly.

The 3rd person power charge thing is such a nice touch.

Feel the same way haven't had fun playing since halo 3 cod 4

Halo 4 had my favorite campaign of the bunch. The more emotional, human story was excellently done. That ending :frown:

Just played Destiny pvp.

Mind is blown.

Been very bored with games the last few years. Extremely disappointed with titanfall. Don't regret trading it in.

My friends, Destiny is the real deal. They executed this **** perfectly.

The 3rd person power charge thing is such a nice touch.

TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH EXCEPT I STILL LOVE TITANFALL BUT DESTINY PRETTY MUCH IS HALO 2/3 AS FAR AS MULTIPLAYER. IF THERE WAS SOME TYPE OF TRUE SKILL RANK IT WOULD BE GAME OVER. I WOULDN'T PLAY ANYTHING ELSE AFTER THIS RELEASES.

Just so everyone knows, Destiny is getting a beta on One and 360 too.

I know some people* were confused by the PS4 early access thing.

(*Me. I was confused)

Just so everyone knows, Destiny is getting a beta on One and 360 too.

I know some people* were confused by the PS4 early access thing.

(*Me. I was confused)
Honestly during some of the marketing, Sony straight up said multiple times that certain things were exclusive to the Ps4. Turns out all the additional content is only time exclusive.

It was essentially as if MS just forgot to mention that COD stuff want actually xbox exclusive

Sony never said that Destiny's beta was exclusive :lol: They've always said it was coming "first" to PlayStation consoles. This dates back to September of last year

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/14/destiny-beta-available-first-on-playstation/

I didn't say the beta. Other content, they said was exclusive. Even in their press conference

I thought that was known to be timed. When was the last time Sony payed for full exclusivity on DLC :lol:

And like blaster said, it's only a couple skins and a map anyways, meh
iWcG5RBkThHaL.jpg

Sony never said that Destiny's beta was exclusive :lol: They've always said it was coming "first" to PlayStation consoles. This dates back to September of last year

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/14/destiny-beta-available-first-on-playstation/

I didn't say the beta. Other content, they said was exclusive. Even in their press conference

I thought that was known to be timed. When was the last time Sony payed for full exclusivity on DLC :lol:

And like blaster said, it's only a couple skins and a map anyways, meh
iWcG5RBkThHaL.jpg

of course I know this. I was just saying.

What up!

Think I'ma join team Xbox one today.. Copping off craigslist, 2 controllers, Madden and battlefield for 380. Good deal.

I don't want Madden though, will trade in at Gamestop...

I haven't kept up with Xbox one at all... What's best game to trade it in for?
Also anything specifically to look for when I go get it? Any RROD type problems with the one so far?

Thx

Damb good deal.. If you're into shooters you could possibly trade madden in for titanfall or put it towards a game coming out like destiny or the halo collection :pimp: the really good games will start dropping this holiday season. Max is free with xbox live this month, it's fun and short I beat it friday in one sitting :smh: :lol:

I don't think much of the systems have defect issues like rrod this release. If there's anyway you can get it to boot up and shows it works before you buy that's always good peace of mind. Otherwise you'll have his number and maybe he'll let you get a pic of his ID or something

Last edited:
What up!

Think I'ma join team Xbox one today.. Copping off craigslist, 2 controllers, Madden and battlefield for 380. Good deal.

I don't want Madden though, will trade in at Gamestop...

I haven't kept up with Xbox one at all... What's best game to trade it in for?
Also anything specifically to look for when I go get it? Any RROD type problems with the one so far?

Thx
No tech issues really.

Get a month of live. That way you can get this months free games as well as next months. Also there's a free 3 month trial of hulu plus

As for games, there's
titanfall
dead rising( great dlc)
ryse ( kinda short)
Forza

All of which you can get on gamefly used for cheaper than what GameStop would be offering.

Also give KI a try since it's free

Last edited:
I changed my Netflix password and now I can't sign in on my Xbox One. Has anyone else had this issue before?

Bleh, still hate the Xbox UI ..

Wish we could just press the button and have it bring up the menu instead of going all the way back to the home screen.

are there gonna be microtransactions on Destiny?  If so, i'll pass.  I'd rather grind that pay real money to have better stuff.  

With all that dancing you can do, i have to believe they're gonna drop more moves, weapons, gear, etc for a fee.

Back
Top Bottom