Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
If you guys pre order from amazon they immediately send you a code and then you can cancel the preorder and keep the code without being charged.

B1OqVfD.jpg
uk57hcc.jpg
bYx3enX.jpg
iUIRm6N25Cu1X.jpg

ifbPd30CM3yRn.jpg

ibrUVmvoWjWMjC.jpg

iPg4yOfhYUUG3.jpg

iTd4Ruk3hfRIk.jpg

ippN5uQ0jKRZ2.jpg

iLYgwwy5WUlsv.jpg

ibqfqvKYKOEyF7.jpg

tumblr_mo7sossCjz1r6dk8qo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Yo, that same thing happened to me on cod ghosts last month, I haven't touched the game since. :smh:

Last edited:
I couldnt believe it. After like the 4th time, I was content with just seeing how many times it'd happen. 

After I spawned outside the castle and got killed, my rage went back up to the brim. 
laugh.gif
 "Oh I'm finally out of that... NOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Cod spawns have been "bad" for years and every year the current one is the "worst"

Just a lame excuse to blame as to why you're horrible without actually saying it.

Same thing last year with blops2

Yr before with mw3

Etc.

If they were as bad as the anomalies displayed in the video esports would end support because there wouldn't be a logic built into the spawning system...

Interesting that even though my team isn't professional we know how to manipulate the spawns and all maintain high KDs and win more than half our games lol

Yall the cod experts tho :wink:

I couldnt believe it. After like the 4th time, I was content with just seeing how many times it'd happen. 

After I spawned outside the castle and got killed, my rage went back up to the brim. :lol:  "Oh I'm finally out of that... NOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
That castle map in ghosts is one of the worst maps in cod history. The spawning is bad in cod but that map really exemplifies it at its best man :smh: and not only that but almost everyone is sniping with a thermal scope/camping waiting for someone to pop out and then you die. One of the reasons I hated ghosts

Cod spawns have been "bad" for years and every year the current one is the "worst"

Just a lame excuse to blame as to why you're horrible without actually saying it.

Same thing last year with blops2

Yr before with mw3

Etc.

If they were as bad as the anomalies displayed in the video esports would end support because there wouldn't be a logic built into the spawning system...

Interesting that even though my team isn't professional we know how to manipulate the spawns and all maintain high KDs and win more than half our games lol

Yall the cod experts tho
wink.gif
Congrats? Sorry I offended you? I don't know.

:wow:

Finally watched that latest sunset overdrive MP video

Looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun. I'm very excited for it..

Also thinking about evolve :nerd:

I posted in the PS thread, but COD related.
Nothing wrong with this IMO. Its how all shooters should be, they should all have an element of spawn trapping. You lose enough position you deserve to be spawn killed.
As you can see, we had 33% of the points. I can see getting dominated, but not when you hold one point.

When Call of Duty had War, it was part of that game mode. Dom is not War.

And if you want to glorify spawn camping, that's your prerogative, but you are part of the reason people are moving away from the franchise.

I posted in the PS thread, but COD related.
Nothing wrong with this IMO. Its how all shooters should be, they should all have an element of spawn trapping. You lose enough position you deserve to be spawn killed.
As you can see, we had 33% of the points. I can see getting dominated, but not when you hold one point.

When Call of Duty had War, it was part of that game mode. Dom is not War.

And if you want to glorify spawn camping, that's your prerogative, but you are part of the reason people are moving away from the franchise.
The score wasnt what I was referencing, moreso the fact that he deaths are piling up. At any point during the course of a game if you die that much or everyone on your team dies in a short window then you deserve to be punished for it. 

I only play COD casually so maybe I'm biased but thats how Halo works. You play any map long enough and you'll learn spawns, I know all the spawns on the H3 maps. You get 4 dead and you have the opportunity to spawn kill in most cases.

A lot of shooters dont punish people enough for dying IMO, with too many spawn points, quick spawning, and huge maps, when you die you just quickly get over it and its of no consequence

I agree with you, @Antidope  , to an extent. However, I always felt objective game modes should be about the objective first and foremost, while worrying about k/d a close second. TDM, KC, ect absolutely should punish you for racking up deaths. Which they do with kill streaks. Add spawn kills to it too, that's fine. I just feel that killstreaks offer enough of a consequence when playing objective based modes. You have people worrying enough about their precious K/D in domination. 

At the end of the day, if you have a full squad, it is never an issue. But running lone wolf in COD has turned into being a bullet sponge against full prestiged clans, especially on HC Dom. It is a game that's become very difficult to enjoy online as a single player.

I also recognize it as a legitimate strategy for groups to do. Using the games mechanics to benefit yourself is something I do in every other genre of game, I can't be hypocritical about it when it doesn't work in my favor. I just wish it would be addressed by the developer. 

Again, spawns is an small issue in the many that have cropped up in COD. I still enjoy it, but maybe Ive just become a cynical old man. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom